剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Spiritual? Like church?
精神 就像教堂吗
No.
不
Well, dad said it wasn't a church.
爸爸说那不是教堂
Right, dad?
对吧 爸爸
It's definitely not church. It's not even religious.
绝对不是 甚至都不是宗教
It's about being in touch with where you're at.
它的宗旨是让你清醒意识到自己所处的状态
You know, just being you,
就是做自己
and taking what you get and being cool with it.
接受自己的生活并泰然处之
People think church is all about feeling sorry for yourself,
人们认为教堂的宗旨就是让人自怜
but it's not.
其实并非如此
Not at my church, anyway.
至少我的教堂不是
Paige just got baptized.
佩姬刚受了洗礼
Oh. That's cool.
是吗 真好
Listen, whatever works. Right?
不管怎样 管用就行
I mean, everybody's got their own thing. Right?
萝卜青菜各有所爱 对吧
I just know that EST saved my life.
我只知道自我实现小组拯救了我
How? Henry.
怎么救的 亨利
No. I don't mind.
没事 我不介意
I had a really rough childhood,
我的童年很悲惨
and EST helped me face what happened
是自我实现小组给了我面对它的勇气
and... forgive.
并选择原谅
Hey, maybe we shouldn't talk about this now.
我们换个话题吧
But what is it?
但它到底是什么啊
It's a group of people who get together
那是人们组成的一个小组
and try and help each other out with their problems.
试着帮助他人解决问题
What kind of problems?
什么样的问题
Grown-up problems, Henry.
大人的问题 亨利
Sounds weird.
听起来好怪
You know what? It kinda is.
其实 确实有点怪
You have to eat, Nina.
你得吃点东西 妮娜
Please.
拜托
Just eat something.
吃点东西吧
Look, you made a mistake, but...
你是犯了个错误
you have to stay strong.
但你得坚强
For what?
为了什么
I have nothing.
我什么都没了
No one.
孤身一人
No one?
孤身一人
You said you had a husband.
你不是说你还有个丈夫吗
I left him.
我离开了他
He was begging me not to.
他求我别这么做
How can you love someone who leaves you?
人都离你而去了 你怎么会还爱着他
Well, if you're in love...
如果是真爱的话
You still believe in love?
你还相信真爱吗
After all this?
经历了这么多之后
Yes.
相信
Of course.
当然信
What? What else is there?
怎么了 难道不对吗
Men don't think like this.
男人不会这么想
Only us.
只有我们这么想
Women.
我们这些女人
In America, I had two lovers.
在美国 我有两个情人
One communist, one capitalist.
一个是共♥产♥党 一个是资本家
I was whatever they wanted me to be.
我可以转变成他们心目中希望的形象
I loved them both different ways.
我以不同的方式爱着他们两个
But at the end,
但最终
they loved their countries more than they loved me.
比起我 他们更爱自己的祖国
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Uh, my house?
我家里
No.
不对
You know what I mean.
你知道我说的是什么
Where's your head at?
你的心思在哪
Are you with me in there?
你有想着我吗
Yeah.
当然
Yeah? Mm, yeah.
有吗 当然
I don't think you are.
我觉得你没有
And if we're gonna do this,
如果我们要做♥爱♥
then I need you to be here.
我需要你想着我
All of you.
你的全部
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想要什么
I just want you to be honest.
我只希望你诚实
Are you thinking about your ex-wife?
你在想着你的前妻吗
She's still my wife.
她现在仍是我的妻子
20 years is a long time to be with someone.
跟一个人在一起二十年非常长
This is our house.
这是我们的家
I've never been with anyone but Sandra in this house.
除了桑德拉 我没跟别人在这里过
That must be really hard.
那一定很难接受
It is.
是的
But it's also... really good.
但那也非常好
To feel it
去感受
and to know it
去了解
and to not push it away.
然后抓住这份感觉
Yeah.
好的
Don't peek.
别偷看
Okay, I promise I won't.
好 我保证
Good. Kimmy.
很好 金米
Okay! Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧 我不看
No.
不用了
I'm baked.
我已经很嗨了
Lightweight.
真没用
Ready?
准备好了吗
What is this?
这是什么
Pink Floyd.
平克·弗洛伊德[摇滚乐队]
Just lay back, close your eyes,
躺好 闭上眼睛
and take it in.
静静享受
Oh, my God.
天哪
This is amazing.
这太棒了
I know.
我知道
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的建议
Why don't we take a bath together?
不如我们一起泡个澡
Come on. Lie back, listen to the music.
好了 躺下 听音乐
No, I really wanna take a bath with you, James.
不 我真的很想与你共浴 詹姆斯
You take a bath.
你去泡澡吧
No.
不
I'll wait.
我等着你
You should be relaxed.
你应该好好放松放松
Okay.
好吧
Mom?
妈
Paige. I'm...
佩姬 我
You know what? This is ridiculous.
你知道吗 这真的很荒唐
I...look.
我...听着
Sometimes, I smoke, and...
有时候我抽烟
I know you smoke. Henry knows, too.
我知道你抽烟 亨利也知道
We're not clueless, mom.
我们可没那么笨 妈妈
And I'm not gonna nag you about it
我不会因为这事跟你唠叨
because I know you already know it's really bad for you.
因为我知道你自己清楚这么做不好
But I will say that I wish you didn't
我要说的是 我希望你不抽烟
and I hope you quit.
以及我希望你能戒掉
Don't look at me like that, mom.
别用那种眼神看我 妈妈
Like what?
哪种眼神
I don't know. Like that.
我也不知道 就这种
I'm... I'm just impressed with you.
我只是...觉得你很了不起
That's all.
仅此而已
You're just...all grown-up all of a sudden.
你好像...一夜之间长成大人了
Can you extend my curfew then?
那你能不能把我晚上回家的时间再延后点
That's a good one.
这招不错
Had to try.
总要试试看
It's been really nice hanging out with you, mom.
跟你一起出去我很开心 妈妈
It's been so nice for me, too.
我也感觉很棒
I know the church stuff isn't always easy for you,
我知道你很难接受我信教
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表