剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Say 10, Yousaf.
选10 尤萨夫
The confirmed death toll
已确认死亡人数
now stands at 6♥4♥ Soviet soldiers
目前为6♥4♥名苏联士兵
and 112 Afghan army soldiers.
及112名阿富汗军队士兵
But reports of fuel and ordnance explosions in the Salang Tunnel
但萨朗隧♥道♥内的燃料及军械爆♥炸♥事件
indicate the toll could go much higher.
表明死亡人数远高于此
You're listening to "BBC News".
您正在收听的是BBC新闻
You look worried.
你看上去很焦虑
Martha took me to a foster-care place to look at kids.
玛莎带我去孤儿院看了孩子
They're so little.
他们都很小
Remember when walking without falling on their faces
还记得走路不摔跤已经很不容易的
was a big deal?
样子吗
Remember Henry?
还记得亨利吗
Paige was so graceful.
佩姬非常优雅
Paige? No, she wasn't.
佩姬 她才不是呢
Yes, she was.
她是的
Philip, don't you remember that whole summer
菲利普 你难道不记得那整个夏天
she kept falling down?
她天天都在跌倒吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
对哦 想起来了
The summer of skinned knees.
膝盖都磨破了的夏天
I could almost do it if it keep Martha on track.
要是能让玛莎别再烦我 我真会这么做
Where are you with Kimberly?
你和金伯莉发展到哪一步了
I'm seeing her tomorrow night,
我明天晚上见她
so I should be in the house soon.
应该很快就能去她家了
What's she like?
她怎么样
Young.
年轻
I have to go make dinner.
我得去做晚饭了
But John has the biggest vocabulary.
约翰词汇量最大
He's always like, "Albeit."
他总是用"虽则"
I'm like, "What?"
我就一头雾水
You know, I still don't know what that means -- "Albeit."
我到现在也不知道"虽则"是什么意思
What grown-up even says "Albeit," Right?
大人怎么会用"虽则"这种词呢
Well, you should meet our special agent in charge.
你得见见我们的探员主管
Is that your boss? Yep.
你上司吗 是的
No matter how old you get,
不管你长得多大
you're still working for the man.
都还是得替人干活
So, how's Mrs. Beeman?
比曼女士还好吧
Fine. She's great.
很好 她很好
May I please change the subject?
我能换个话题吗
Yeah. Yeah.
可以 换吧
I'd like to buy a dress for my baptism.
我想为受洗买♥♥一条裙子
Oh, hey, this baptism -- I think that's great.
你要受洗了 我觉得很不错
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you. Um, so, about the dress...
谢谢 关于裙子
I don't need anything fancy.
我不需要多华丽
I'll use my own money, but I just need someone to take me.
我会用自己的钱 但要人带我去
Don't you have a dress... I can take you.
你难道没有裙子吗 我带你去
You have the Pacific tours seminar, so...
你要参加太平洋旅行团的研讨会 所以
I can take her to buy a dress.
我可以带她去买♥♥裙子
Tom! Dinner!
汤姆 吃饭啦
Five more minutes.
再等五分钟
Gimme one sec.
等我一下
Hey, there, cowboy.
你好 牛仔
Hey.
你好
Couldn't we go somewhere a little more private?
我们不能找个人少点的地方吗
Oh, yeah. No, it's just, uh, my friends always come here,
当然 只是我朋友们经常过来
so I figured I'd get a ride with them,
所以我想正好搭他们的车
and that way I could see you.
这样就能见到你了
Yeah, yeah, no.
当然 当然
I just thought it'd be us hanging out,
只是我以为只有我们两人
not a whole group.
不是跟一群人
No, no, I was thinking that, too,
不 我也是这么想的
but we'll just toke up here, and then we can leave,
但我们就先在这里吸几口 然后就撤
and...I don't know.
然后 都可以
Kimmy. I don't know
金米 都可以
Who's this?
这位是谁
he's a friend of mine.
他是我的朋友
What kind of friend?
什么样的朋友
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
She asked me to come give her a ride.
她让我过来开车载她
I could give you a ride, Kimmy.
我可以开车载你 金米
Great. You should give her a ride.
太棒了 你应该开车载她
Take care, Kimmy.
保重 金米
Wait, James.
等一下 詹姆斯
Kimmy.
金米
James, they're idiots. Please.
詹姆斯 他们是些傻瓜 拜托
Yeah, in Wheatly High School jackets.
是啊 还穿着怀利高中的外套
Georgetown?
乔治城大学
Well, I went to summer school there.
我去那上了暑期课程
Are you even old enough to drive yet?
你甚至还没到开车的年龄吧
I will be.
快到了
When?
什么时候
Like eight -- no, seven months.
差不多八 不对 七个月
Great. Come on, I'll take you home.
太好了 走吧 我送你回家
Uh, wait.
等等
N-no, d-- don't take me home yet.
别 不要现在送我回家
Where do your folks think you are right now?
你♥爸♥妈以为你现在在哪儿呢
At movie.
看电影
I can say whatever. They don't care.
随我怎么说 他们不在意的
I should get you back.
我得送你回去了
What's the rush? Come on.
干吗这么着急 拜托
I'm gonna be driving all night as it is.
我今晚还要开一整晚车呢
Well, when are you gonna be back?
那你什么时候回来
Listen, Kimmy.
听我说 金米
This whole age thing...
忘年恋这事儿
But y-you're not old.
你又不老
You're young.
可你太年轻
Age is just a number.
年龄只是数字
You like hanging out with me, right?
你喜欢和我在一起的 是吧
Yes, I -- I really like you.
是 我真的喜欢你
But I live in New York,
但我住在纽约
and when I'm down here, I'm busy with work.
即使过来 也要忙工作
Come on.
得了吧
You saw what just happened.
刚刚的你也看见了
When people see us together, it's weird.
大家都用一种奇怪的眼神看我们
Well, then, let's just hang out in private.
那我们可以去没人的地方
What are you doing on the 11th?
11号♥晚上有事吗
The 11th?
11号♥吗
My parents are gonna be at a big fundraiser.
我父母要出门参加一个大型筹款会
You should come by.
你可以来我家
Smoke some pot.
吸点大♥麻♥
Please.
求你了
It's a succulent.
这是多肉植物
It grows like a weed and requires minimal effort.
和野草一样长得好 还不需要怎么照料
My kind of plant. Thank you.
适合我种 谢谢
Mother-in-law's tongue -- that's what it's called.
这叫"岳母舌"
It's so strange being here in your house --
住在你的屋子里真是奇怪
y-your mom's house.
你母亲的房♥子
This is, uh...
真是
It's what?
怎么了
I don't know.
我也说不清
I was always afraid that if I left Maurice,
我以前一直担心 离开莫里斯
I'd be lost, lonely.
我会迷失方向 孤苦无依
You're not.
你没有
No, I'm not.
是啊 我没有
I don't miss him.
我并不想他
And I'm not talking about his temper or his moods.
我不是说他的坏脾气 阴晴不定
I don't miss him.
我不想他
His presence.
不想他这个人
The kids are having a harder time.
孩子们就不怎么好过了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表