剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You clerked in the San Francisco office
你中学毕业之后
when you graduated high school.
就去了我们在旧金山的办公室工作
You found it to your liking, I presume?
工作还合你意吧
I loved working for the bureau.
我愿意为局里工作
Still do.
现在依然如此
So you worked your way up from there.
所以你算是从那里起家的
Undergraduate studies at Berkeley at night.
在伯克利大学的夜校完成了本科学习
Another jewel in the crown...
璀璨的明珠啊
...of the California State University System.
我是说你的学校是加利福尼亚州立大学系统的荣耀
Home of the free-speech movement.
言论自♥由♥运♥动♥的发源地
That too.
是的
May I see your pen?
我可以看看你的钢笔吗
Mont blanc.
万宝龙
It was a gift from my wife --
那是我妻子送我的礼物
ex-wife, as I'm sure you know.
我是说前妻 你肯定知道
I was always losing them.
我总是丢钢笔
She thought I would take better care of an expensive pen.
我前妻认为买♥♥支贵的也许我就不容易丢了
Well, she was right.
她说的对
About many things.
她在很多事上说的都对
Others had a less difficult path here.
其他人在这工作可能更容易些
Are you asking if I'm resentful?
你是想问我有没有对不公感到怨恨吗
I'm not.
我并没有
I don't see myself as a victim, Agent Taffet.
我并不将自己看作是受害者 塔菲探员
I got a lot of opportunities here
我在这儿得到了许多
I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else.
在别处不可能得到的机会
Do you think other people here resent you...
你认为其他人会不会讨厌你
for being new?
因为你是新来的
Well, being new isn't a bad thing --
做一个新人并不是一件坏事
new beginnings, new blood.
意味着新的开始 还有新的同事
I don't think much about the rest of it.
其它的我并不多想
Get up.
站起来
No, no, mama.
不 不行
I came all this way.
我可是费劲辛苦
They killed my brother.
他们杀了我的兄弟
One day, they're going to kill me...
也许有一天 他们也会杀了我
probably my boys.
还有我的儿子们
We have a way of doing things.
我们有自己的一套方法
You already have your country.
你们已经有了自己的国家
You can't understand.
你们没法明白
You are guilty of crimes against the people of South Africa.
你因背叛南非人♥民♥被判有罪
Says who?
谁决定的
The A.N.C.?!
非洲国民大会
The bloody Kaffir communists!
该死的黑人共♥产♥党
You're a criminal.
你是个罪犯
You are the enemy of South Africa,
你才是南非的敌人
to what's been built with Afrikaner sweat and blood!
践踏南非人♥民♥用血汗建起的成果
Your sentence is death!
你被判处死刑
You blacks -- you are beholden
你们这些黑人 你们侍奉
to your Kaffir-boetie communist masters!
你们的白人共♥产♥党主子
These people -- they don't give a bloody shit about you!
这些人 他们根本不在意你们的死活
They want the gold, the diamonds, the land!
他们只想要黄金 钻石 土地
Oh, my God! No! No!
天哪 不要 不要
Oh! Oh, Jesus!
老天
Please. I'm sorry. Please don't do that to me.
求你了 我很抱歉 请别那么对我
I feel bad for you.
我为你感到难过
You got in over your head,
你被人操控
and I can see how that can happen.
我能理解这怎么发生的
But you lied to me.
但你对我撒了谎
Don't worry. We're not gonna do that to you.
别担心 我们不会那么对你的
That's a horrible way to die.
那真是个可怕的死法
We'll just put a bullet in your head.
我们会在你头上开一枪
It'll be over like that.
然后一切就结束了
I'll tell you anything you want.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
But that's the thing, though, isn't it, Todd?
但那正是问题所在 不是吗 陶德
I mean, how will I know if it's the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是不是实话
Well, it is, I swear!
绝对是实话 我发誓
What did Venter really want from you?
文特尔到底想从你这得到什么
He said things weren't going well.
他说事情发展的不妙
"Things"?
什么事情
That the anti-apartheid movement
反种族隔离运动
was gaining ground in the U.S.
在美国取得了进展
So, Todd, what did he want you to do?
陶德 他想要你做什么
To set a bomb on the G.W. Campus!
炸掉乔治华盛顿大学
He wanted it to go off at a meeting of the trustees.
他希望在理事会会议时爆♥炸♥
The G.W. has a lot of money invested in companies
乔治华盛顿大学投资了很多
doing business in South Africa.
在南非做生意的公♥司♥
The student groups protesting apartheid would be blamed.
责任会被推到抗♥议♥种族隔离的学生组织头上
A major victory for South Africa
这会是南非的胜利
and a big setback for their enemies, he said.
和他们的敌人的挫败 他说
And you agreed to do it?
你就答应做了吗
Yes.
是的
But I didn't do it.
但我没做
I didn't do it.
我没去做
Venter gave me the bomb, and I never set it.
文特尔给了我一个炸♥弹♥ 我没有设置引爆
I never placed it!
我根本就没有安放炸♥弹♥
I couldn't! I was afraid!
我做不到 我很害怕
Where is the bomb?
炸♥弹♥在哪
In my dorm.
在我宿舍里
It was where he said it would be.
确实在他说的地方
If it had gone off, it would have killed a lot of people.
如果当时爆♥炸♥了 会死很多人的
But it didn't.
但它没有
He's just a kid.
他只是个孩子
He wanted to kill me,
他想杀死我
and many, many more, but now he's just a kid to you?!
想杀死很多人 你现在说他只是个孩子
You saw him back there. He's not Venter.
你刚刚看到他那样子了 他不是文特尔
He can't stomach this.
他无法承受这些事
He's going to go right back to doing what he was doing!
他会回去做同样的事情的
He told us what we needed to know.
他提供了我们需要的信息
To save his own life!
为了保命
After what he's seen today, he's done!
看过今天发生的事情 他会放弃的
You don't know people like him!
你不了解他这样的人
He can't identify us.
他认不出我们
Let's give him this chance.
给他次机会
You got time.
你还有时间
Your wife is at home now.
你老婆现在在家呢
Yeah, I think so.
是吧 大概吧
Safe and sound.
平安无事
Sometimes I can't see my wife's face.
有时候我都想不起来我老婆长什么样
Well, I can see her, working with the children,
我能想到她照顾孩子们
but I can't picture her face.
但是记不起她的脸是什么样子
You haven't seen her in a long time.
你很久没见到她了
Maybe she has another man.
也许她有别的男人了
I couldn't blame her. She's a very good woman.
我不怪她 她是个好女人
Forgetting is not always a bad thing.
遗忘不一定都是坏事
Being married and being at war
结婚和上战场
do not always go together.
二者最好不要同时进行
Safe travels.
旅途平安
And you, comrade.
你也是 同志
How's it going?
怎么样了
It's been a productive day.
效率颇高
I'll be in first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就来
I have a few things I'd like to go over with you then,
还有几个事要跟你商量下
for clarification.
要跟你问清楚
Yes, of course.
当然
I feel like I've been drinking from a fire hose.
感觉像被消防水龙灌了一天
So much to absorb.
需要好好消化
Any surprises?
有什么意外吗
There are always surprises.
意外一直不断
Did you ever consider installing security cameras
你有没有考虑过在办公室里
in your office?
安装监控摄像
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表