剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I actually came with, um, Stan,
我第一次是跟斯坦
the first time. Mm-hmm.
一起来的
Um, so, I-I guess --
我想
You weren't expecting to, and you got something out of it.
你本来没指望 结果却收获颇多
Right. That's great.
对 这样很好
I guess.
我想是吧
Look, you know, I'm -- I'm kind of here...privately,
那个 我其实算是 偷偷来的
so I-I --
所以我不想
Yeah. I get it.
了解
So, maybe I'll see you next time.
那么 下次见了
Mamochka.
妈妈
Naden'ka.
女儿
Naden'ka.
女儿
Paige?
佩姬
Respect.
尊严
It's important in the Soviet Union.
在苏联很重要
We've heard about that.
有所耳闻
Come with us, please.
请跟我们走
Paige?
佩姬
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm praying.
祈祷
For your mother.
为你妈妈
Take a seat.
坐
I spent an hour and a half with the director.
我跟局长谈了一个半小时
I told him what you've been doing.
汇报了你的所做所为
He asked if we should open an investigation.
他问我是否应该展开调查
I said yes.
我说是
I also recommended that you be dismissed immediately.
我还建议立刻将你停职
He's across the street
他现在
with the deputy attorney general right now.
和副检察长就在街对面
I'll have final word on what to do
几小时后就会通知我
in a couple of hours.
最终决定
Until then, you wait at your desk.
在那之前 你在办公桌前待命
What about Zinaida?
娜怡达呢
We arrested her.
我们逮捕了她
They're not trading her for Nina.
他们不会用她交换妮娜的
There's a CIA asset
一年前
that was arrested a year ago in the Soviet Union.
一个中情局线人在苏联被捕
They want him more.
他们更想换他回来
It's a day of big disappointments for all of us.
今天对我们来说都很让人失望
Mom.
妈妈
Are you awake?
你醒着吗
What is it, honey?
怎么了 亲爱的
I don't get how she could let you leave like that --
我不懂她怎么能这样对你
Basically... say goodbye forever.
这基本就是永别了
Would you let me do that?
你会让我那么做吗
You would never have to do anything like that.
你永远都不用做那种事
Okay?
知道吗
Agent Beeman, can I see you in the vault?
比曼探员 到秘屋来
I remember you burst into my office last year
我记得你去年冲进我的办公室
because you felt like the red tape
因为你觉得官僚体系
was stopping you from doing your job,
让你没法放手去做好你的工作
And now I understand you've been running your own operation
我明白你一直在对基地的奥列格·布拉沃
with Oleg Burov at the Rezidentura.
开展你自己的行动
I know Agent Gaad is not happy,
我知道盖德探员很不高兴
but from where I stand,
但在我看来
that's two times you've gotten close to people there.
这是你第二次和苏方的人交往过密
I'm sure you understand
你肯定理解
that the people who run our government agencies
掌管政♥府♥机构的人
are just bureaucrats.
都是官僚
The President understands that's how government works.
总统也理解政♥府♥就是这个样子的
It's all red tape.
全都是官僚主义
There's not gonna be an investigation into what you did.
你的所作所为不会被调查
The only thing that matters
唯一重要的
is the work you are going to be doing --
是你将要对布拉沃
with Burov.
展开的工作
If you have trouble with the bureaucrats here,
如果这里的官僚找你麻烦
you come to me.
来找我
I'm gonna tell them the same thing.
我会把同样的话告诉他们
I won't let them stand in your way.
我不会让他们阻碍你的
We need to get Nina Sergeevna released
我们得想办法救出妮娜·谢尔盖维纳
so I can use that as a lever with Burov.
这样我就可以借此搞定布拉沃了
That, we can't do.
那个办不到
You'll find another way.
你得想个其他办法
Frank, let's take a minute.
弗兰克 来谈一下
Sure. Come on in.
可以 请进
Everything we've talked about here
我们在这儿说的一切
has been making me trust my gut
都让我以从未想过的方式
in ways I never thought I could.
更加相信自己的直觉
Where is your gut, Lance?
你的直觉在哪儿 兰斯
Point to it.
请指出来
I know I've dishonored my word and my marriage vows,
我知道我曾让自己的承诺和结婚誓词蒙羞
but...being here in this room
但 在这里
with people who aren't judging me
与不会随意批判我的人在一起
just makes me realize -- in my gut --
更让我真正的意识到
my body belongs to me.
我的身体属于我自己
Your body talks, too -- not just your mind.
你的身体也会说话 不只是你的思想
You're so stuck in your mind,
你被自己的思想困住
but what you're just learning
但你刚刚学到的
is that these feelings in your gut
是你的直觉所诉说的感情
are just as important --
与你脑海里的事情
more important than all the shit in your head.
一样重要 甚至更重要
Thank you, Lance.
谢谢你 兰斯
Intense tonight.
今晚内容很密集啊
Yeah. "Intense" -- good word.
是啊 "密集" 说的不错
It's amazing, though, seeing so many people opening up.
但还是很吃惊能看到这么多人敞开心扉
Do you...talk about this stuff to your boyfriend?
你跟你男朋友说这些吗
A-about you being here?
关于你来这里
Sure.
当然
I mean, we thought about coming together,
我们想过要一起来
but he did this seminar two years ago, and...
但他两年前参加过这个讨论会
Yeah. Yeah.
当然 当然
It's hard, in a couple.
要一起来很不容易
He and I...
我和他
Maybe we should've come together.
也许我们应该一起来
But even in a relationship that's fairly new,
但即使恋情才刚开始
you run into things.
也会碰到麻烦
You have to really work at it.
得付出一些努力
Yeah.
是的
Oh, God. Don't -- please don't tell Stan any of this.
天哪 求你别告诉斯坦这些
I wouldn't want him thinking that...
我不想让他觉得
...there was anything with me and Arthur that wasn't --
我跟亚瑟之间有什么不和
Stan shouldn't have anything in his head
斯坦不应该对我们的关系
that would get his hopes up about us.
还抱有希望
Of course. I won't.
当然 我不会说
Believe me, he doesn't even know I'm here.
相信我 他根本不知道我在这儿
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿
I don't know.
我不知道
No, it's...
只是
Last time I was here...
上一次我来的时候
I guess I just liked something about it.
我想我有些喜欢上这里
Werner says everyone comes here
沃纳说每个人来这儿
thinking that they're there for someone else,
都觉得他们是为别人而来
but they're really here for themselves.
但他们其实是为了自己来的
But why the graduate sex seminar?
但你为什么来成人性♥爱♥研讨会呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, everything is fine with Elizabeth.
我是说 我和伊丽莎白之间没问题
But I-I -- I just feel like I...
但 我 我就是觉得
No, yeah, I-I get it.
我明白的
I mean, the sex part's not really about the s-sex,
性♥爱♥并不只是关于性本身
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表