剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Tucson.
图森
Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥城
Oh, yeah.
啊对
Hey, you got a minute?
有时间吗
Yeah.
有事吗
Something doesn't feel right to me about Zinaida.
我觉得娜怡达有点儿不对劲儿
I can't quite put my finger on it.
我说不清是什么
It's just... the way she talks.
只是 她说话的方式
The way she talks?
她说话的方式
I know that doesn't sound very...
我知道那听起来很
Look, she's gonna meet senators, cabinet members.
她会见到参议员 内阁成员
They just called from some "Special Projects" Office
他们刚从五角大楼的特别行动办公室
in the Pentagon.
打来电♥话♥
She could meet the president.
她可能会见到总统
You think she's gonna kill the president?
你觉得她会刺杀总统吗
No.
不
I don't know.
我不知道
But she is getting access.
但她将有机会
She's gonna be in a lot of meetings,
她将出席很多会议
hear a lot of things.
听到很多事情
Look.
听着
If, by some wild chance, there is something here,
如果真有可能会发生什么事
we need to know.
我们需要知道
But are you with the losing-sleep phase over this, Stan?
但你是不是因为失眠才有这种感觉的 斯坦
You know, I don't sleep much these days, anyway.
反正我最近也不怎么睡觉
I'm sorry.
对不起
What?
什么
I'm sorry I don't talk.
很抱歉我没有说话
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Have a lot I'm thinking about.
我在想很多事
Like what?
什么样的事
My life...
我的人生
How I managed to ruin it.
我是怎么把它毁了的
My husband -- he was supposed to visit today.
我的丈夫 本应该今天来看我
I think they're punishing me.
我觉得他们在惩罚我
You're married?
你结婚了吗
I have a husband.
我有一个丈夫
You?
你呢
Boyfriend?
有男朋友吗
No.
没有
You're pretty.
你很漂亮
You should have at least one.
你至少应该有一个男朋友
I'm tired.
我累了
Sorry. Didn't know anyone else was up.
抱歉 不知道有人已经醒了
Just looking for a glass of water or some aspirin.
我只是想找点水或者阿司匹林
You know, I'm sorry. I, um...
我很抱歉 我
It's just, Lisa's been... really good to me,
只是 丽莎一直对我非常好
and I didn't have anywhere else to go.
并且我没有其它地方可以去
There is a Holiday Inn on 53rd.
53大街有一家假日酒店
Maurice?
莫里斯
Michelle?
米歇尔
Michelle, you okay?
米歇尔 你还好吗
I didn't know you were up.
我不知道你已经醒了
Yeah.
是啊
Um, he just went out.
他刚出去了
Listen. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come.
对不起 我不该来的
Oh, no. Of course you should have.
没关系的 你当然应该来
Doesn't have anything to do with you.
跟你没关系
You want some coffee?
想喝点咖啡吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
So...
那么
what happened last night?
昨晚发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just...
我只是
the separation is -- it's hard on the kids, you know.
孩子们很难接受分居这件事
Yeah, well, you come to me
下次你想喝酒之前
before you go looking for a bottle.
记得先来找我
I tried. You weren't at the meeting.
我试了 你不在那儿
Yeah, I didn't feel well.
是啊 我不太舒服
Come on. I'm not dumb. What's going on?
得了吧 我不是傻子 发生什么了
You know, I can be here for you, too.
我也能陪着你的
Maurice is a good man. We had a good marriage.
莫里斯是个好男人 我们的婚姻也很好
He's out of work, is all. It's hard.
只是他失去了工作 这很难
How hard?
有多难
You drinking?
你喝酒了吗
No.
没有
Not me.
不是我
He's the one who got me into A.A. in the first place,
起初就是他让我去参加戒酒匿名会的
and now it's...
而现在
It's like the wheels came off.
就好像天都塌了
Four months, he's been out of work.
他已经失业了四个月
I had to send the kids to my sister's.
我不得不把孩子送到我姐姐家里
Why?
为什么
How bad is it?
有多糟
He's a good man.
他是个好男人
He is.
他是的
These are great. You guys look 25.
这照片太棒了 你们看起来像25岁
How much is this gonna cost?
这得花多少钱
You think I want your money?
你以为我想要钱吗
You know how much the beer companies are paying me?
知道啤酒公♥司♥付我多少薪水吗
What do you do, exactly?
你到底是做什么工作的
You want the real answer or the bullshit answer?
想听真话还是谎话
Mm... give us the bullshit answer.
告诉我们谎话吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm a lawyer.
我是个律师
Does that mean you can't get high?
这是不是意味着你不能嗑药
I did not say that.
我可没这么说
So... the lawyer part?
关于律师
Is it real or is it bullshit?
到底是真话还是谎话
Both. I am a lawyer, but I'm also a lobbyist.
都算 我确实是律师 但我还是说客
My dad says that you guys are the scum of the earth.
我爸说你们这种人是人♥渣♥
What do you lobby for?
你为什么游说
We're trying to keep congress
我们在试图说服议会
from passing a national drinking age.
取消法定饮酒年龄
What are you listening to?
你在听什么
Yaz.
英式摇滚
Can I?
让我听听行吗
Sure.
好啊
This is good.
很好听
Good taste, Kimberly.
很有品味啊 金伯莉
It's "Kimmy."
叫我金米
That's what my friends call me.
我朋友都这么叫我
Kimmy.
金米
I betrayed my country.
我背叛了我的国家
This is why I am here.
所以才被关在了这里
Article 6♥4♥ of the criminal code.
刑法第6♥4♥条
High treason in the form of espionage.
参与间谍活动 犯下严重叛国罪
I am --
我是
I was in KGB.
我曾经是克格勃
It was my first posting.
那是我的第一个任务
America.
美国
Washington.
华盛顿
I was very proud.
我当时好骄傲
I was sending money home to my family
我偷偷从美国
from America -- secretly.
寄钱回家
This is not allowed. The Americans found out.
这是不允许的 结果被美方发现了
They said they would tell my superiors.
他们说要告诉我的上级
I did -- I did stupid things to try to save myself.
我 干了好些傻事想要自救
My boss...
我的上司
this kind, old man...
一个善良的老人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表