剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I know that there are certain things
我知道你错过了
that you missed out on.
一些事
I know that.
我知道
My father -- your grandfather --
我的父亲 你的外祖父
he died in the war when I was 2.
在我两岁时就死于战争
We had this picture of him in his uniform.
我们有一张他穿军装的照片
I used to look at that all the time.
我以前会一直盯着看那张照片
I don't remember him.
我不记得他的样子了
My mother raised me.
我母亲把我带大
You should have seen the way I grew up.
你应该看看我是怎么长大的
It was just me and her
我和你的外祖母
and three other families in a single apartment.
还有其它三家人住在一个公♥寓♥里
If the families were too loud
如果其他人太过吵闹
when I was trying to go to sleep,
而我又打算睡觉
she would go scream at them.
她就会去和他们大吵
They'd scream back.
他们也会骂回来
She would always win.
她总是会赢
She had a real...
她有着真正的
...spirit.
性情
Like yours.
像你一样
I haven't seen her since I came here.
我来这儿后就再也没见过她了
How can I believe anything you say?
我怎么能再相信你说的话
Agent Taffet wants to talk to me again.
塔菲探员又要找我谈话了
That's all right.
没事的
He's very smart, Clark.
他非常聪明 克拉克
He doesn't know anything.
他什么都不知道
Before, I could have just said that I was doing it for you,
之前我可以说是为你而做
but now I --
但现在我...
I know that you're not...
知道你不是...
them.
他们
Clark, what if they --
克拉克 万一他们...
My God.
天啊
Martha, you're giving them way too much credit.
玛莎 你太高看他们了
Trust me.
相信我
What if he just asks me point blank if I did it?
那他直接来问我是不是我做的怎么办
You say no.
你说不是
He can't see thr-- Martha, he doesn't have superpowers.
他看不出 玛莎 他又没特异功能
It's his job to know if I'm lying.
他的工作就是看我有没有撒谎
His job is to make you feel as if he knows.
他的工作是让你觉得他知道
He doesn't know.
可他不知道
I still don't think that I can --
我还是觉得我做不
Okay, when he asks you,
好 如果他问你
just look at the tip of his nose.
你就看着他的鼻尖
It'll look to him like you're looking into his eyes,
会造成你盯着他眼睛看的错觉
and you'll be less nervous.
而且你不会那么紧张
That's not Try it.
这样不... 试试
Just try it now. Look at the tip of my nose.
现在试试 看着我的鼻尖
Great. Looks like you're staring confidently into my eyes.
很好 看着好像你很自信地看着我的眼睛
I won't be confident.
我不会有自信的
Think about the fact that you're in control.
想着一切都在你掌握之中
But I'm not.
可我没有
But you know more than he does,
你知道的比他多
so that gives you the control.
就给了你掌控
Just think about those words -- "I know more than he does."
记住这几个字 我知道的比他多
Now just say
现在说
"I have no idea who put that thing in Agent Gaad's pen."
我不知道盖德特工笔里的东西是谁放的
Tip of my nose.
看鼻尖
I have no idea who put that thing in agent gaad's pen.
我不知道盖德特工笔里的东西是谁放的
That was awfully good, Martha.
好极了 玛莎
Really?
真的吗
Yes -- really.
真的
This was really good.
太好吃了
I had the chef cook it for you especially.
我特别让大厨给你做的
Did you really?
真的吗
I don't know if he cooked your meal personally,
我不知道是不是他亲手做的
but I told him it was for somebody very important --
但我交待了这是为一位极其重要
special.
特殊的人准备的
I appreciate that.
我却之不恭了
Of course.
当然
I want you to come back.
我希望你能回来
I would have come back anyway.
我本来也会回来的
I want you wet.
我想弄湿你
That's better.
好多了
Elizabeth has the hotel covered?
伊丽莎白搞定酒店了吗
Yeah, she's very close.
差不多了
We'll be ready by the time they get here.
他们到之前就能准备好
We think Abassin Zadran is the guy.
我们推测是阿巴辛·扎德兰
They've set up a task force at the centre.
他们在中心成立了特别小组
They can move very quickly when the time comes.
到时候他们可以迅速反应
How are you feeling about Paige?
佩姬的事你怎么看
We'll be fine.
会没事的
That's not what I asked you.
我问的不是这个
I need something, Gabriel.
我需要帮忙 加布里尔
Of course.
没问题
I want to arrange a trip
我想安排伊丽莎白
for Elizabeth to see her mother one last time.
去见她母亲最后一面
I wish it were possible, but we both know that it isn't.
我也希望可以 但你我都知道这不可能
I know it's against the rules and I know it's hard,
我知道这违反规定 也很困难
but we do hard things.
但我们的任务从非易事
That's what we do.
这是我们的本行
I understand how you feel about this.
我理解你的感受
Do you? Do you really understand?
真的吗 你真的理解吗
Yes. Because I haven't seen it in a long time.
是的 因为你很久没有过这种表现了
Since you've been back,
从你回来后
I hear a lot of things being asked of us -- of me,
就一直向我们 向我提要求
Like Afghanistan and South Africa
比如阿富汗和南非
and the future of my daughter, whether I like it or not.
以及我女儿的未来 不管我是怎么想的
Lower your voice, Philip.
小声点 菲利普
I had an agent - I slept with for three years,
我负责过一个探员 跟她睡了三年
and then I got her killed.
最后我还害死了她
I broke her bones, and I shoved her in a suitcase.
我打断了她的骨头好塞进行李箱里
We ask a lot of you. I know.
我们向你们提了很多要求 我知道
Don't give me that.
别跟我扯这些
Don't give me your understanding and tell me everything's fine.
别跟我说你理解 告诉我一切都好
It is not.
并不是
No, it's not.
确实不是
And you need to tell me something, Philip.
我希望你能回答我一个问题 菲利普
Are you falling apart?
你要崩溃了吗
Can you handle whatever might be coming at you next?
无论接下来要面对什么 你能处理好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
But I don't want to keep hearing "No" from you.
但我不想老是听你拒绝我
One of these times, I'm gonna need a "Yes."
你总要答应我一次
You've had greater access to Agent Gaad's office than anyone else.
你比任何人都更有机会进入盖德探员的办公室
Well, yes. I-I'm his secretary.
是的 我是他的秘书
Right.
是吗
Right.
是的
You've never been married.
你没结过婚
Yes.
没
No, I haven't.
对 我还没结婚
No long-term relationships?
没有长♥期♥的恋爱关系
It's a hard-enough job as it is,
这工作已经很辛苦了
but with no one to go home to...
又没个人在家里等你...
Never met the right guy.
没碰到对的人
I realize it may be uncomfortable for you
我知道你可能不太愿意
to talk about your personal life,
谈论自己的私事
but I just want to give you an opportunity
但我只是想给你个机会把任何
to tell me anything I might need to know.
我可能需要了解的事都告诉我
Any romantic relationship
有没有谈过
that could have possibly compromised you in any way?
任何可能有损于你的恋爱关系
I don't date much.
我没谈过几次恋爱
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表