剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Truth be told, I just think
说实话 我觉得
he wanted to get away from his wife and kids.
他只是想逃离他的妻子和孩子
Well, I think that's enough for now.
这次就到此为止吧
Why don't you two go back to your desks,
你们俩回去办公吧
and I'll, uh... let you know.
我有事会找你们
Martha?
玛莎
This is Walter Taffet, from O.P.R.
这是职业责任办公室的沃尔特·塔菲
Would you come with us, please?
请跟我们来一下
Gene, will you excuse us for a moment?
吉恩 麻烦你出去一下
Uh, sure.
没问题
Who's that?
那是谁
Our computer specialist.
我们的电脑专家
When did he start?
他什么时候开始在这里工作的
Last January.
去年一月
Well, I'll need to talk to him, for starters.
那首先我要跟他谈谈
Can you provide me with the logs
你能帮我找到所有盖德探员的
of all of Agent Gaad's visitors?
访客记录吗
Uh, how -- how far back would you like me to go?
你需要我找多久以前的
Let's start with three months.
先从三个月以内的开始吧
Right away, Sir.
马上就好 长官
Well, the sweepers are going floor to floor now.
探测器正在逐层检测
If they don't find anything, I'll start interviews tomorrow.
如果没有任何收获 我会从明天开始谈话
How likely do you think it is
你认为窃听器是我部门的人
that this is coming from my department?
安装的可能性有多大
This could be a janitor who got fired a year ago,
可能是一年前被炒掉的门卫
could be one of your agents...
可能是你手下的某个探员
could be you.
也可能是你
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
So, what's your favorite kind of food, Lisa?
你最喜欢什么食物 丽萨
Oh, I like all kinds.
我什么都喜欢
You ever had sushi?
你吃过寿司吗
Not yet.
还没有
Jack took me last week.
杰克上周带我去了一次
Raw fish.
生鱼肉
I couldn't handle it.
我简直受不了了
Oh, I love it.
我倒是很喜欢
On our first date, he took me to this french bistro.
第一次约会时 他带我去了家法式餐厅
That was -- it was so fun.
真的很有意思
It was.
没错
So, Jack...
杰克
So, Lisa...
丽萨
Tell me about yourself.
跟我介绍下你呗
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Uh, I don't know -- the usual.
我不知道 就平常的那些
Where are you from? Your job?
比如你从哪来的 干什么工作的
Is that really what you want to know, or do you want to know
你是真想问这些 还是只想看看
if I'm good enough for Michelle, here?
我配不配得上米歇尔
No, I'm just asking. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
不是 我就问问 没事没事
You know, I like the fact you're looking out for her.
我很欣赏你总是很照顾米歇尔
I have been married before -- a long time ago,
很久以前 我结过一次婚
when I was young and a real knucklehead.
我那时候很年轻 是个大傻瓜
No kids.
没有孩子
I've had the same job, which I love,
我喜欢现在这份工作
for going on 15 years,
已经干了15年了
and I think meeting Michelle, here,
认识米歇尔
is probably one of the best things
可能是这么长时间以来
that's happened to me in a very long time.
我遇到的最美好的一件事
Would you agree?
你同意吗
I would.
同意
Anything else?
还要问什么吗
Not right now.
暂时没了
Good, 'cause I'm starving.
很好 我要饿死了
You ever had a veal milanese?
你吃过炸小牛排吗
Uh, no.
没有
You're gonna love it.
你会爱死它的
I'm gonna go to Martha's tonight.
我今晚得去玛莎那儿
See you tomorrow, then.
那就明天见
Maybe Venter won't even show up.
也许文特尔根本不会现身
Maybe not.
也许吧
If he does, I wish I had a few more months with Hans.
如果他出现了 我会希望能多训练汉斯几个月
As long as we keep him far enough back,
只要把他安排的远一点
we should be fine.
应该就没事
Ncgobo was talking about his sons.
尼克戈波今天说起了他的儿子
He has four of them.
他有4个儿子
He said he hopes they all become fighters, like him.
他说希望他们都像他一样成为战士
And you think that's a good thing?
你觉得这样好吗
What?
什么
I felt for him and his kids,
我同情他和他的孩子
fighting this brutal, horrendous war.
投身于这场残酷可怕的战争
I mean, it's horrible,
非常可怕
but it's...admirable in a way.
但从某方面来说也很值得钦佩
It's brave.
很勇敢
They don't have a lot of choices.
他们没什么选择
No. They don't.
的确没有
I have to go.
我得走了
I'm gonna put this upstairs and do some homework.
我把这个放到楼上 做会作业
Bye, mom.
再见 妈妈
Uh, how are you? Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, sure.
当然了
Crap at work, you know.
工作上那些破事罢了
I-I-I talked to Arthur.
我和亚瑟谈过了
I'm sorry I even asked you to come with me.
很抱歉 我竟然让你跟我一起走
I don't know what I was thinking.
真不知道当时我在想什么
No, I -- a part of me wanted to go, you know, of course,
不 我确实有点想去
but I'm not your wife anymore, so...
但我已经不是你妻子了 所以...
You're still my wife.
你依然是我的妻子
Technically speaking.
严格上来说
I think it's time that we...
我觉得我们也该...
did something about that.
对这事做个了结了
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
How are you?
你怎么样
In -- in here.
我...在这
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Something wrong?
出什么事了
No. No.
没有
Um, just -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm tired.
我只是...累了
Long day.
忙了一天
I, uh, I have a...early flight to, um, Indianapolis...
我明天一早要飞去
tomorrow morning,
印第安纳波利斯
but I'm glad we -- we get a night together.
但我很高兴今晚能和你在一起
Where's your purse?
你的包呢
You know, I left it at work.
我落在单位了
What?
什么
Where?
在哪
It's in my desk draw, so...
在我办公桌的抽屉里 所以...
Don't worry. No one can touch it.
别担心 不会有人动的
I, um, I just forgot it, like a total ditz.
我 我就是忘记了 太笨了
I, uh, went shopping at lunchtime, and I had bags,
午休时我去逛街了 大包小包的
and then, when I left, I forgot the purse,
下班时就把包忘了
and I had to get the spare key from Diane.
害得我还得去找戴安拿备用钥匙
Well, I'm glad she was home.
还好她在家
How was your day?
你今天怎么样
Boring, uneventful -- fine.
很平常 挺好的
You know what I was thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
I have never been to your apartment.
我还没去过你的公♥寓♥
Let's pick a night.
那就找个晚上去呗
We can order takeout
我们可以叫点外卖♥♥
and dine by candlelight at my very small table.
在我那张小桌子上享受烛光晚餐
We could even, maybe, try a new position on the futon.
甚至可以在蒲团上试试新姿势
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表