剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
She couldn't tell. She was upset, terrified.
她不知道 她很混乱 吓坏了
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think Stan's a nice guy,
我觉得斯坦是个好人
but he's not showing up at his secretary's apartment
但他出现在他秘书的公♥寓♥里
out of the goodness of his heart.
不会安了什么好心
Unless he's looking for something else.
除非他是在找什么东西
With Martha?
找玛莎的东西
Yeah?
什么事
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Is this Roger, who we went to seaworld with?
这是罗杰吗 跟他一起去海底世界的
Yes.
是的
Is he really our cousin?
他真的是我们的表哥吗
So that's a lie.
看来是骗人的
Paige, there are going to be things that --
佩姬 会有一些事
Aunt Helen, who you stayed with -- I met her.
跟你一起住的海伦阿姨 我遇见她了
I went to her house. Was she really sick?
我去了她家 她真的病得很重吗
Is she my aunt?
她是我姨妈吗
Who is she? Is she a Russian?
她是谁 是俄♥国♥人吗
Can you please keep your voice down?
能不能小声一点
Why? Because Henry is just down the hall.
为什么 因为亨利就在楼下
Okay, so Rogers' not really our cousin,
好 所以罗杰一家不是我们的表亲
Helen's not my aunt, but Henry is my brother.
海伦不是我的姨妈 但亨利是我弟弟
If you calm down for a minute, we --
如果你能稍微冷静一下 我们...
You guys are my parents. Paige, please, we
你们是我的父母 佩姬 求求你 我们
But everything else is just a lie, right?
但其余的一切都是谎言 对吗
Everything is a lie! Please don't touch me.
一切都是谎言 别碰我
Don't touch me.
你别碰我
Paige...
佩姬...
Hi, mom.
妈妈
How are you guys?
你们近来怎么样
Is dad getting on the other --
爸爸是不是...
Hi, daddy.
爸爸
Oh, nothing. Um, I just wanted to hear your voices.
没什么事 我只是想听听你们的声音
No, no. Same old, you know.
没有 一切照旧
The glamorous FBI.
那个超级棒的联调局探员
He's great.
他很棒
No, not right now.
不 现在不行
Work, work, work. You know how he is.
除了工作还是工作 你知道他什么样
Nothing's wrong, mom.
一切正常 妈妈
It's just -- it's hard sometimes.
只是这段时间很难熬
I know.
我知道
Oh, God. I have...
天啊 我攒下了...
21 days saved up, but, uh,
21天的假期 但是
I don't wanna leave right now.
我现在不想离开
I know you are.
我知道
I'm fine.
我很好
Let's talk about something else.
我们聊点别的吧
Um, what are you guys gonna do for your anniversary?
你们结婚纪念日想做点什么
There is no Aunt Helen.
根本没有海伦阿姨
Your mom wasn't well,
你妈妈的情况不太好
and she needed time to recover,
她需要时间康复
to get better.
恢复过来
It's not all a lie, Paige.
这不全是谎言 佩姬
This is you in the hospital the night Henry was born.
这是亨利出生那天你在医院的照片
Your mom said I had to bring you over that night,
你妈妈说我当晚要带你过去
even though it was late.
虽然已经很晚了
Couldn't wait till the next day.
都等不及第二天再去
And this is
这张照片是
when we went camping in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
我们去蓝岭山脉野营的时候
You were 7.
你那时七岁
Shared a tent with Henry.
跟亨利睡同一个帐篷
He was afraid a bear was gonna eat him.
他当时很怕熊来吃他
I didn't know that.
我不知道这事
He made me promise not to tell.
他让我不要告诉别人
You should go and take her with you.
你应该回苏联 并且带着佩姬一起
I don't know.
我想不好
She doesn't think she has any family,
她认为自己没有家人
and she does.
可她是有的
Look, if you don't take her, I will.
你要是不带她去 那我去
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi. I'm here for Abassin Zadran.
我来见阿巴辛·扎德兰
It's late.
有点晚了
Yeah, I gotta talk to him about tomorrow's meeting.
是 但我得跟他谈谈明天早上会议的事
Wait here.
等一下
I got someone here about who needs clearance,
我这有个人需要安全确认
picking up Zadran.
来接扎德兰的
Okay, check it out.
好 我查一下
It'll be a minute.
稍等一下
Sure.
好
Security.
安保处
I have an officer here for Abassin Zadran.
我这有个来见阿巴辛·扎德兰的探员
Need approval to release him.
需要出行许可
Hold the line.
稍等
You have approval to release Abassin Zadran
允许将阿巴辛·扎德兰交由
to the officer with the ID number 24765.
证件号♥码为24765的探员
Got it.
知道了
He's good.
他没问题
This is Laura Gering of the CIA.
这是中情局的劳拉·格林
Good evening.
晚上好
Is it okay if we drive someplace more private?
我们开车去个更隐秘的地方可以吗
Please.
请
The senators on the committee are worried.
委员会的参议员很担心
They don't think they can trust the Mujahideen
他们认为把手携防空武器
with portable anti-aircraft weapons.
交给圣♥战♥者并不可靠
That is why we are here -- to convince them.
所以我们才来 为了说服他们
That was the hope.
希望如此
How well do you know the men you traveled with?
你了解和你一起来的人吗
Not well, but we want the same thing.
不太了解 但我们目标一致
They're both from the same village. Did you know that?
他们来自同一个村庄 你之前知道吗
We believe they have instructions
我们确认他们已接到指示
to go into tomorrow's meeting and sabotage your chances
在明天的会议上要破坏你的机会
of acquiring the weapons you need.
让你得不到需要的武器
That is not possible. No?
这不可能 是吗
Abdul Qader's sons were fighting in Sayghani.
伊♥拉♥克♥国防部长的儿子正在西加尼参战
They were captured by Soviets.
可他们被苏联人抓住了
He's loyal to his family, not Afghanistan.
他忠诚于家庭 而非阿富汗
He and Momand have been delivering information
他和摩孟德一直在向一个苏联将军
to a Soviet general named Yashkin.
雅诗肯秘密传递情报
Why do you think there's been no fighting
不然你觉得为什么哈吉斯塔或者
in Haji Satar or Rahim?
拉希姆一直没开战
You think that's coincidence?
你觉得这是巧合吗
We went to the chairman of the committee and told him.
我们找了委员会主席 告诉了他
He said we brought them all this way.
他说我们不远千里把他们弄来的
The committee's gonna listen to them.
委员会还是要听听他们怎么说
Your friends only have to act like they have goals
你的朋友只要假装他们的目的
other than winning this war, allies other than us,
并非赢得战争 假装有其他同盟
and that would be it.
就大功告成了
Why is there no war here... in America?
为什么这里 美国 没有战争
My country is always at war.
我的国家战争从未间断
And for what? Afghanistan has nothing.
都是为了什么呢 阿富汗穷得叮当响
No planes, no helicopters, there is no medicine.
没飞机 直升机 连药品都短缺
Nothing of our own.
我们什么都没有
All we want is to live on the land of
我们唯一的愿望就是在父辈
our fathers in peace.
留下的土地上和平生活
We understand.
我们理解
You're right.
你说的对
I don't know these men. My men are in the mountains.
我不了解这些人 我的族人都躲在大山里
My men are honorable.
他们很高尚
They want to fight and die as martyrs.
他们希望战斗并像烈士般壮烈死去
Do you know that a martyr may be laid in his grave
你知道烈士死时 也许就是
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表