剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
We -- we could come back tomorrow morning.
我们可以明早再过来
There's no time.
没时间了
I'm gonna go check in.
我去登记入住了
Right there!
马上来
Henry Jennings.
亨利·詹宁斯
What's up?
有什么事吗
Um, the movie was awesome. Thanks.
电影很棒 谢谢
Oh. Good.
那就好
Uh, you want to play that football game?
你想一起玩橄榄球游戏吗
Strat-O-Matic?
《经典橄榄球》
Yeah. Come on in.
好 进来吧
Just gimme a sec. It's in the basement.
稍等一下 游戏在地下室
Yeah. It's kind of crazy in here.
这里有点乱的不像话
I, uh, I have to look at everything we have and...
我得看遍我们共有的东西...
say what I want.
然后提出我想要什么
You know that we're getting divorced, right?
你知道我们正在闹离婚 对吧
Yeah, I guess.
是的
Yeah, Mrs. Beeman will come over later,
比曼夫人过会儿要来
and she'll say what she wants.
她也会提出她想要什么
It's really weird.
这种感觉真怪
Well, you know, my dad left for a while, but he came back.
我爸爸曾经离开过一阵子 但他又回来了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.
我们之间应该不太可能了
Are... you gonna move out?
那你要搬出去吗
I don't know, Henry.
我也不知道 亨利
I don't want to.
我不想搬出去
But...
但是...
I mean, what am I gonna do in a big house like this by myself?
我一个人在这样一所大房♥子里又能做什么呢
Does it matter if you still live here?
你要是继续住下去会有什么关系吗
I don't know.
我也说不好
I... I don't know.
我...真的不知道
I'm gonna get the game.
我去拿游戏
Okay.
好
Come in.
请进
Sorry to bother you.
不好意思 麻烦你了
I just -- I thought you should see this.
我想你该看看这个
Of course. What's the problem exactly?
没关系 究竟是什么问题
I am so sorry.
我实在是抱歉
This is really embarrassing.
这真是太尴尬了
You know, I-it's not that I'm trying to embarrass you.
我也不想让你难堪
I just -- I'm in business, too,
我也是做这行的
And if it happened on my watch, I'd want to know.
如果它在我值班的时候发生 我会想知道的
No, thank you for bringing it to my attention.
不 谢谢你让我知道这件事
This is...unacceptable.
这是...不能接受的
I'll make sure that, uh,
我会确保
housekeeping comes up immediately.
保洁人员马上过来
Thank you.
谢谢你
And, uh, we'll comp your room for tonight.
我们会免去您今晚的住宿费
This is not come up to the hotel standards or mine.
这达不到酒店的标准 也不符合我的要求
You know, I travel a lot.
我经常旅行
I stay at a lot of different places,
我住过很多地方
and very few people have such a good attitude.
很少有人态度这么好
Have you been doing this a long time?
你做这行很长时间了吗
I, uh...
我在
I got my degree in hotel management at Michigan State.
我在密歇根州拿到了酒店管理的学位
I've been here ever since.
然后就来这儿了
Well, you're doing a great job.
你工作做得很出色
And don't worry about comping the room.
就不用免住宿费了
My company's paying anyway.
反正是公♥司♥付钱
Then, uh...
那样的话
how about dinner instead?
换成吃饭怎么样
The restaurant downstairs has a great steak.
楼下餐厅的牛排很不错
Mmm, that sounds lovely, but I'm exhausted
听着好像不错 不过我累坏了
and have to prepare for a meeting in the morning.
而且还得为明早的会议做准备
Oh. I-I, uh...
我是说
I only meant that, um...
我的意思是
that I could get you a meal.
我可以请你吃个饭
For free, like a -- like a voucher.
免费的 就像是优♥惠♥券一样
Can I get that from you next time I'm in town?
下次我来这儿再来找你吃这顿饭怎么样
Absolutely.
当然可以
This is my direct line.
这是我的电♥话♥
Great.
太好了
Neal.
尼尔
Thanks.
谢谢
Have a good evening, Miss Lefler.
晚安 莱弗勒小姐
The Rezidentura in Islamabad got a message from Yousaf.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的基地收到了尤萨夫的消息
He won't talk to them.
他拒绝跟他们谈话
Oh, damn. It's all right.
该死 没关系
He said he'd get here within 24 hours to meet you in person.
他说他会在24小时之内来见你
All right, but that's a little close.
很好 但是时间有点紧
Whoever's coming is getting here on the 18th.
不管来的是谁 18号♥就到了
It's not up to us.
这不由我们决定
It's not up to us.
不由我们决定
Philip...
菲利普
I want you to know that the centre arranged for your son
我想告诉你中心安排了你儿子
to get an early release from his assignment in Afghanistan.
提前结束在阿富汗的任务
I didn't ask you to do that.
我没让你这么做
Elizabeth did. He turned it down.
是伊丽莎白要求的 但是你儿子拒绝了
We can make him go home.
我们可以让他回家
Do you want us to?
你想让我们这么做吗
No.
不
All right.
好
All right, I'm halfway there at the hotel.
好了 酒店那边完成一半了
Good.
很好
Yousaf's coming here.
尤萨夫要来了
Only has eyes for you.
还真是对你情有独钟
24 hours -- we'll know our next steps.
再等24小时 我们就知道下一步该怎么办了
What are you still doing up?
你怎么还没睡
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你们谈谈
Are you okay?
你还好吧
No.
不好
Honey, what's wrong?
宝贝 出什么事了
Do you love me?
你们爱我吗
Of course we love you.
我们当然爱你
More than anything.
胜过一切
Then tell me the truth.
那就告诉我真♥相♥
Stop. Don't do that. I'm right here.
停 别这样 我就在这儿
Just please look at me.
拜托你们看着我
I'm not stupid. I know there's something going on.
我不傻 我知道有事情不对劲
You're out in the middle of the night.
你们半夜出门
The phone rings, and you're gone.
电♥话♥一响 你们就走了
We have no family here -- no aunts, no uncles, no cousins,
我们没有家人 没有阿姨 叔叔 表亲
No nothing! Paige.
什么都没有 佩姬
No!
别
This isn't normal.
这不正常
I've felt it for a long time now,
我觉得不对劲很久了
and I thought it was me.
我以为是我的问题
I thought I was crazy.
我以为我疯了
But it's not me. It's you.
但不是我的问题 是你们
And I talked to Pastor Tim, and he agrees.
我也和牧师蒂姆谈了 他也赞同
I need to know the truth.
我需要知道真♥相♥
I don't care what it is,
不管真♥相♥是什么
but if you love me, if you really love me,
但如果你们爱我 如果你们真心爱我
then just please tell me.
那就求你们告诉我
What, are -- are you in the witness protection program?
你们是在证人保护计划里吗
Did you kill somebody?
你们杀了人吗
Are you guys drug dealers, like your friend Gregory?
你们和你们的朋友格雷戈里一样是毒贩子吗
Am I adopted
我是领养的吗
or are we aliens? What?
还是我们是外星人 究竟是怎样
You're just gonna keep lying to me.
你们就准备继续对我撒谎
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表