剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
And the Centre will want Martha to switch out the tapes
如果我们真在邮件分拣车里放了窃听器
if we actually do get a bug into the mail robot.
中心还会希望玛莎调换录音带
Not necessarily.
不需要
Well, but how can she, Gabriel, when she'll be the prime suspect
加布里尔 她是放置窃听器的首要怀疑对象
for putting the bug in Gaad's pen?
怎么可能再做一次
That's not my understanding of how the operation will work.
我对行动的理解不是这样的
Gabriel, I know how these things go.
加布里尔 我知道事情的走向
What's the alternative if it's not Martha?
除了玛莎 我们还有什么选择
Does the Centre have someone else inside the FBI
除了她我们还有谁在联调局内部
who could switch out the tapes?
能调换录音带
There are janitors, mailroom clerks who can gain access.
门卫以及收发室的人都有进入的权限
We don't want to risk the Martha Operation
我们比你更不想让玛莎行动
any more than you do.
陷入危险
You should trust the organization.
你应该相信组织
You what?!
你说什么
I did what I had to do to keep working with you.
我为了与你共事做了我该做的
If he could identify me, there was no other way.
如果他认出了我 这就是唯一的办法
And no one saw you?
没人看见你吗
No. You're sure?
没 你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
还好
It was, uh...
做得有点
messy.
乱
It didn't go exactly as planned.
和我预想的不一样
It seldom does.
很少会那样
These people...
这些人
my people, what we do...
我的同胞 我们做的
What we've done to the blacks in my country --
我们对黑人做的那些事
it's wrong.
是错的
It has to stop.
不能再这么下去了
I will do whatever is asked of me
为了这个事业 我愿意做
for the cause...
任何事
For you.
为了你
Long meeting.
会议很长啊
Long day.
度日如年
I'm tired, and I'm hungry.
我又累又饿
Oh. Is that the best you can do?
只有这些吗
What say I'll order something from room service
我送你回酒店后
when I get you back to the hotel?
给你订客房♥送餐服务怎么样
I love that idea. I want a BLT.
这主意好 我想要培根三明治
It's a bacon and lettuce --
里面有培根 生菜
Yeah, I got it.
我知道的
It's only natural that you developed feelings for Martha.
你开始对玛莎有感情是很正常的
I understand.
我理解
Thanks for your permission.
感谢批准
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Who are you?
你是谁
We're here to repair a machine.
我们来修理机器
That's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
If you scream, I will have to tape your mouth shut
如果你尖叫 我就得拿胶带封上你嘴巴
and your hands and your feet.
绑起你手脚
I don't want to have to do that. Do you understand?
我不想那么做 你明白吗
Will it take long?
要花很长时间吗
What you came here to do.
你来做的那件事
I don't know.
我不知道
Not very, I hope.
我希望不用很长
May I? It's just bills.
我可以做这个吗 只是账单而已
I like to come here late at night and do the bookkeeping.
我喜欢深夜来这里记账
I'm usually alone.
我通常都是一人
Most people don't like to work at night.
大部分人不喜欢晚上工作
They miss the stir, the activity.
他们想出去找乐子
But I like it.
但我喜欢
And when I'm sitting here in the dark...
在黑暗中坐在这里
...is when I feel most in tune.
是我感觉最合调的时候
In tune?
合调
Yes.
没错
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I feel close to my husband.
我感觉离我丈夫很近
I feel his presence.
我能感觉到他的存在
Don't feel him tonight.
今晚没感觉到他
Probably because of you.
也许是因为你
This is him.
这就是他
This is Gil in the mother-of-pearl frame.
这就是盖尔 在那个珍珠镶嵌的框里
The frame was a wedding present from his sister, Louise.
这相框是他姐姐露易丝送的结婚礼物
She never married.
她没有结过婚
Her parents said it was because
她父母说是因为她太好了
she was too good for any man she ever met,
她遇见的男人都配不上她
but she was a pill.
但她其实很惹人烦
This is me.
这个是我
You're very pretty.
你看上去很漂亮
Yes, I was.
没错 确实是
And this is...?
那么这位是
Andy.
安迪
He runs things now.
他现在负责经营管理了
H-he won't be here till morning.
他要到早上才来
Gil started the shop. He was a machinist.
盖尔建了这个厂 他是名机械师
He learned the machinist trade in the army,
他在部队里面学到的机械知识
World War II.
第二次世界大战
I taught math, little children.
我是小学数学老师
I-I was good with numbers.
我对数字很擅长
It wasn't, uh, calculators and robots then.
那时候还没有计算器之类的
Well, the world changes.
世界变化大
Some things stay the same.
但是有些东西是不变的
That one was taken in France.
那张是在法国照的
He was four years in Europe.
他被派遣到欧洲四年
Gil's regiment freed Jewish people
盖尔的军团解放了那些
from the concentration camps.
被关在集中营的犹太人
H-he wasn't jewish. He was christian scientist.
他不是犹太人 他是个基♥督♥信仰者
But after the war...
但是战争之后
he wasn't anything.
他什么都不信了
I would take Andy to church,
我会带安迪去教堂
but Gil said he had no use for those stories.
但是盖尔说那些故事对他没用
What he s-- what he saw, it stayed with him.
他在战场上的见闻一直影响着他
May I have a glass of water?
可以给我一杯水吗
I just need your keys.
我需要你的钥匙
It's an old woman.
只是一个老妇人
Her husband started the business.
她的丈夫建立了这个地方
She comes in at night to pay bills.
她晚上到这来整理账单
At night?
在晚上
She likes it when it's quiet.
她觉得晚上够安静
How much longer do you have?
你还要弄多久
I'm trying, Elizabeth.
我在努力 伊丽莎白
No, I know. I'm...
我知道 我只是
He was gone for four years during World War II, her husband.
她的丈夫在二战时打了四年仗
She picked a bad time.
她选了个不好的时机
One sec.
稍等
Okay, I'll wait outside till the food comes.
我在外边等吃的送来
Front desk said it won't be long.
酒店前台说不会太久
You're very good to me, Stan.
你对我真好 斯坦
I'll bring it to you as soon as it gets here.
吃的到了我就帮你拿进来
Thank you.
谢谢你
I have a bad heart.
我的心脏有问题
They say that I need a new one,
他们说我需要换一个新的
but I don't want a new heart.
但是我不想换
What -- what would I do with it?
我要它来干什么
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Are you a robber?
你是抢劫的
No.
不是
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表