剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
is that now is the time to start laying the groundwork.
是时候进行一些基础工作了
I don't think I can just go back to them and say nothing.
我不能空手跑回去跟他们汇报
No, you're right. I mean, it has been really hard.
你说得对 这事的确很难
And you can tell the Centre
你可以和中心说
that it's something that's been on our minds,
我们一直在考虑这件事
and we're doing what we need to be doing.
该做的也都做了
All right.
好的
In terms of update,
最近的情况是
she's involved in a church group,
她加入了一个教会组织
very liberal.
很开明的一个组织
They're active in the antinuclear movement,
他们致力于反核运动
the South American liberation.
还有南美解放运动
They're talking about apartheid.
还会关注种族隔离的问题
A few months ago, I started going with her.
几个月前 我开始陪她一同前往
I'd say we were closer than we ever have been.
我认为我们现在的关系非常紧密
Okay.
好的
Ideologically, she's open to the right ideas.
思想上 她能接受正确的观点
We're getting her ready to find out who we really are,
我们正在为她最终发现我们的身份
who she really is,
她真正的身份做准备
and that's gonna break everything open,
然后一切都会真♥相♥大白
change everything.
一切都会改变
But it's gonna take time.
但这需要时间
I'll let them know.
我会告诉中心的
So...
那么
why don't you be a good American wife
你能不能当个好的美国主妇
and do the dishes?
把盘子收拾了
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
There's something for you in the drawer under the toaster.
烤箱下面的抽屉里有给你的东西
Philip, why don't we play?
菲利普 我们玩会儿吧
What?
怎么了
So, it's all been bullshit, everything you said to me.
这么说 你跟我说的都是骗人的了
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在说什么啊
All this time, going to church,
这么久以来 你陪佩姬去教堂
saying you're getting closer to her.
说是为了和她拉近距离
I am going to church with her. I am getting closer to her.
我是陪她去了教堂 我是和她亲近了
That is not what you just said to him.
你和他说的可不止这些
I told him what he needed to hear,
我只是说了他需要听的
what the Centre needs to hear.
中心需要听的
Yes, and that is exactly what you want.
是啊 太合你的心意了
Elizabeth, we are so close now. We are so close.
伊丽莎白 我们就快成功了
Couple of years, she goes to college, she's an adult.
再过几年 她就可以长大成人 进大学了
She can have her own life, and we owe her that.
她可以拥有自己的人生 这是我们欠她的
Don't you get it? I get it.
你难道不明白吗 我明白
I get everything.
我都明白
You're assessing her.
你在评估她
You're developing her.
你在发展她
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
You see?
看到了吧
Reload.
重新装弹
No matter how much practice,
不管我怎么练
I can't seem to make any progress.
就是没一点儿进步
Let me check the sights.
让我看看瞄准器
I don't know, Martha.
不好说 玛莎
Since when do you wear glasses?
你什么时候开始戴眼镜了
Oh, uh, just for distance.
因为离得远嘛
Take them off.
摘掉
You want to line up these two sights with each other.
你得把这两个瞄准器对齐
That's where you're looking.
要看着那里
Okay, remember, the target is just fuzzy in the background.
记住 目标不重要
It's all about the sights. Okay?
重要的是瞄准
He's very comfortable with himself.
他很放松
I feel it whenever I'm with him.
我每次跟他在一起的时候都能感受到
He knows what he wants.
他知道自己想要什么
He knows what the problems are in his country.
他知道他的国家存在的问题
None of it is easy for him, but he's just...determined.
这对他来说都不容易 但他很有决心
He's got this kind of quiet strength.
他有一种安静的力量
I'm glad you like him,
我很高兴你喜欢他
But you do have to be careful.
但你还是得多加小心
You're jealous.
你是在嫉妒
U-uh, yeah. A little.
是 有一点
Okay, yeah, maybe a-a lot, but it's still true.
好吧 非常嫉妒 但我说的没错
You have to be objective to do the job.
干活的时候得保持客观
The I.S.I. won't let the CIA officers in Peshawar
巴基斯坦三军情报局不允许在白沙瓦的
anywhere near the Mujahideen command,
中情局特工接近圣♥战♥者指挥部
even though it's their money and their weapons.
即便用的是他们的资金和武器
They all have to be passed through the I.S.I.
全部得由三军情报局经手
Why?
为什么
The I.S.I. guys don't trust them.
因为三军情报局不信任他们
They don't like them.
也不喜欢他们
So basically, they've got them by the balls.
基本上可以说三军情报局控制了局势
That's what Yousaf says, anyway.
尤萨夫是这么说的
And then the I.S.I. is all messed up.
然后三军情报局内部一团糟
You've got your religious guys
有宗教群体
and your nonreligious guys like Yousaf,
和尤萨夫那种非宗教群体
but his bodyguards pray like 10 times a day.
但他的保镖们恨不得每天礼拜十次
This is great, Annelise.
干得不错 安丽斯
When does he come back?
他什么时候回来
The next time he has a big meeting with the CIA
他下次和中情局有重要会议
or the next time I tell him my husband's going out of town.
或者我告诉他我丈夫出差的时候
Tell him your husband is going out of town,
跟他说你丈夫要出差
because we need you to find out as much as you can
我们需要你尽可能多地找到
about the people he's working with in the CIA's Afghan group.
中情局阿富汗小组里的人的情报
I'll make the call.
我会跟他说的
Great.
好
Scott...
斯科特
I miss you.
我想你了
I can't keep up with you, Annelise.
你的思维太跳跃我很难跟上 安丽斯
I know.
我知道
It's hard.
是很难
It's very hard.
非常难[硬]
Are -- are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I shouldn't have done this.
我不应该这样的
It's...okay.
没事的
I think I might be in love with him.
我想我可能爱上他了
He deserves better.
他应该得到更好的
So do you.
你也是
Don't. What?
不要 怎么了
They're for the church potluck.
这是为教会的百乐餐准备的
So cut them first and leave a few.
那就先切开 剩下些就行了
Come on, mom. We're gonna be late.
快点 妈妈 我们要迟到了
Thank you so much for bringing this stuff by.
非常感谢你把这东西带来
No problem.
不客气
Are you gonna pick up Matthew next Thursday night?
下周四晚上你会来接马修吗
Absolutely.
当然
Yeah, I'm sorry about last weekend.
上周末的事我很抱歉
We both know your work's important.
我们都理解你的工作很重要
Yeah. It wasn't really work.
其实也不是因为工作
I, uh...
我...
I actually took the first weekend of EST.
实际上我在自我实现小组过的周末
Why?
为什么
I don't know. I guess...
我也不知道 我觉得
You got a lot out of it.
你从中得到很多
I thought I should see what it was all about.
我想我应该看看那都有些什么
That's, um, interesting.
那 还挺有趣的
What did you think?
你觉得怎么样
It was pretty good stuff.
内容很不错
You know, if you'd really been listening the first weekend,
如果你真的听了第一周的内容
what you might have gotten was that it was about honesty.
就会知道那是关于诚实的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表