剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
"Stan, come on.
斯坦 说吧
Tell me what's on your mind."
告诉我你的想法
I guess...
我猜
just, uh...
只是
"Stan, come on. Don't be an asshole.
斯坦 拜托 别这么混♥蛋♥
Tell me what you want to tell me."
告诉我你的想法
Don't call me an asshole, asshole!
不要叫我混♥蛋♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
This is bullshit!
这都是胡扯
That's what I want to tell you! It's bullshit!
这就是我想说的话 这都是胡扯
Well, I guess you told him what was on your mind.
看来你告诉了他你的真实想法
He asked.
是他要问的
Yeah. Stan.
是啊 斯坦
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
It's hard.
这真的很难
The first time that I was called on,
我第一次被叫上台时
I lied and sat down.
我撒了个谎然后就回座位了
Uh, a few of us are gonna go get drinks on Friday.
我们几个人周五准备出去喝几杯
Do you want to come?
你想一起去吗
Oh, I'm sorry. No, I can't.
抱歉 我去不了
Okay.
好吧
Well...
那么
here's my number if you change your mind.
这是我的电♥话♥ 如果你改主意了就打给我
I'm Tori.
我叫托丽
What, are you crazy? You're single.
你疯了吗 你可是单身
No. I'm not.
不 我不是
That'll be a "No."
答案是不行
Oh, come on! We're 21!
拜托 我们都21岁了
Yeah, this is bullshit.
是啊 这也太扯了
You know, my dad works for the Better Business Bureau.
我老爸可是商业改进局的
He'll shut you down.
他会把你这里全关了
This club sucks.
这个夜店烂透了
Nice try, ladies. Have a good night.
想法不错 女士们 晚安
I wouldn't go in there if I were you, guys.
要我是你们就不会进去 伙计们
This isn't fair.
这不公平
We came all this way for nothing.
我们大老远的白跑一趟
This sucks.
太恶心了
Couldn't get in, huh?
不让你们进去是吧
What?
什么
Well, I can't imagine your fake I.D.s
我想你们的假身份证
are any worse than my first one.
总不会比我的第一张还要糟
These aren't fake.
这些才不是假的
Okay.
好吧
What are you, like, the fake-I.D. expert?
你是什么人 假证专家吗
Do you -- do you mind if I see one?
你们的证件能让我看下吗
'Cause I'm kind of curious to see
因为我很好奇
what they're making these days.
现在的假证长什么样
That is horrible.
这太粗制滥造了
They're real.
它们是真的
So, why come to Maryland
那么既然在华盛顿18岁就能喝酒
if you can drink in D.C. at 18?
为什么你们还要跑来马里兰州
You are 18, right?
你们是18岁 对吧
Yeah. We go to Georgetown.
对 我们在乔治城大学上学
Oh, well, if you want to get into clubs like this,
如果想进这种酒吧
you're gonna need the real thing.
你们得有点真东西
Wait. How do -- how do you do that?
等等 那要怎么办
I don't know. Sorry.
我也不知道 抱歉
Come on. You're the fake-I.D. expert.
别这样 你可是假证专家
I have a friend in the DMV.
我有个朋友在车管所工作
He could probably get you real licenses.
他应该能给你搞到真的驾照
That would be awesome.
真棒
Okay.
好
Uh, what do we have to do?
那我们要做些什么
Just get new pictures done. Here.
照张新相片就行了 给
Call me when you get them.
拍好照片给我打电♥话♥
You live in New York?
你住在纽约吗
Yeah, but I'm here all the time.
对 不过我总待在这边
I'm sorry. I don't even know your names.
抱歉 我还不知道你们名字呢
Uh, Erica, Nicole, and I'm -- I'm Kimberly.
艾丽卡 妮可 我是金伯莉
Nice to meet you, Kimberly.
很高兴认识你 金伯莉
Uh, what's your name?
你叫什么
Jim.
吉姆
We don't want anything.
我们什么都不需要
No, no. I-I need Lisa.
不 我找丽萨
Who are you?
你是谁
Who is it? Says she knows you.
是谁 她说认识你
Lisa? Michelle?
丽萨 米歇尔
How do you know her? From the program.
你怎么认识她的 互助小组里认识的
Maurice, get out of the way,
莫里斯 别挡着路
Lisa, I messed up.
丽萨 我搞砸了
Maurice, get out of the way. I'm her sponsor.
莫里斯 让开 我是她的担♥保♥人
I have to help her. That's the way it works.
我得帮她 这是我必须做的
Kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Wyoming.
怀俄明州
Cheyenne.
夏延[怀俄明州首府]
Good.
不错
South Carolina.
南加州
Columbia.
哥伦比亚
Does, uh, does Paige ever talk to you about church?
佩姬和你聊过教堂没
Not really.
基本上没有
What do you mean, "Not really"?
什么叫 基本上
Not really. Ask me another one.
就是基本上 问下一个
Topeka.
托皮卡
Wait. Topeka is the capital.
等等 托皮卡是首府
Sorry. Kans-- Kansas.
抱歉 堪 堪萨斯
Topeka. Wrong.
托皮卡 错
What?! Oh, I'm kidding.
什么 我开玩笑的
What, yes, she does
她到底和你聊过
Or, no, she doesn't talk about church?
还是没聊过教堂的事
I don't know. Why are you asking?
我不知道 为什么这么问
Yeah, why are you asking?
是啊 为什么这么问
I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
抱歉 我没看到你过来了
No, I-I was just wondering, um, what you think
我只是在想 你觉得
Pastor Tim and his wife will want for dinner.
蒂姆牧师和他妻子晚餐想吃什么
Do th-- a-are they vegetarian?
他们吃素吗
I mean, I can grill up some alfalfa sprouts.
我可以烤点苜蓿叶
They are not vegetarian.
他们不吃素
Okay.
好的
How about steak? Great.
牛排怎么样 挺好
And cheesecake?
那乳酪蛋糕呢
What's the matter with cheesecake?
你对乳酪蛋糕到底有什么意见
Eh, doesn't go so well with alfalfa sprouts.
和苜蓿叶不搭
Chocolate cake -- mom's.
巧克力蛋糕 妈妈做的
Done.
没问题
I'll get it.
我去接
North Dakota.
北达科他州
Pierre.
皮埃尔
That's South Dakota.
南达科他州
Hello?
喂
Dad, it's for you.
爸 找你的
I expect perfection by the time I'm back.
等我回来了希望你能全部答对
Thanks, honey.
谢了 宝贝
Hello?
喂
Hello, Mr. Jennings.
您好 詹宁斯先生
This is the National Symphony Orchestra.
这边是国家交响乐乐团
Your tickets to Debussy's "Symphony in 'B' minor"
您定的德彪西的B小调交响乐的票
will be available tomorrow afternoon
明天下午出票
for pickup at the box office.
请直接去售票处取票
Great. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Capital of Arizona?
亚利桑那州首府
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表