剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
But do you really think a little High School fight
但是你真觉得小小的高中生打架
can explain that amount of damage?
能解释那么大场面的破坏吗
We know you're trying to protect your friends,
我们知道你想保护你的朋友们
but people are dying.
但是不断有人死去
A child was orphaned.
一个孩子成了孤儿
What you know makes you responsible.
你所了解的事情让你有责任
It makes you responsible for this.
让你要对此负责
What do you want me to tell you?
你想让我告诉你什么
Anything you know.
你知道的什么都行
Anything that can lead us to answering the one question
只要有助于我们解决
that might mean everything.
这至关重要的问题
Who controls the kanima?
是谁控制这个变形怪
What's he doing here?
他在这儿干什么
I need him.
我需要他
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either.
是啊 话说 他也不信你
You know what? And Derek really doesn't care.
你知道吗 德里克不关心这些
Now where's the vet? Is he going to help us or not?
兽医在哪儿呢 他到底打算帮我们吗
That depends.
看情况
Your friend, Jackson.
你的朋友 杰克逊
Are we planning to kill him or save him?
我们打算杀他 还是救他
Kill him. Save him.
杀了他 救他
Save him.
救他
Save him.
救他
Watch what you touch.
眼看手勿动
So what are you?
你是干嘛的
Some kind of witch?
巫师吗
No, I'm a veterinarian.
不是 我是个兽医
Unfortunately, I don't see Anything here
很不幸 我这儿找不到任何
that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin.
能有效抵抗瘫痪毒素的药
We're open to suggestions.
我们需要一些建议
What about an effective offense?
有效的攻击药物呢
No, we already tried.
不行 我们试过了
I nearly took its head off.
我差点把那家伙的头拧下来
And Argent emptied an entire clip into it.
阿金斯朝它射光了子弹
The thing just gets back up.
那东西最后又站起来了
Has it shown any weaknesses?
它有没有显示出什么弱点
Well, one--it can't swim.
有一个 它不会游泳
Does that go for Jackson as well?
杰克逊也不会游泳吗
No.
他会
He's the captain of the swim team.
他是游泳队队长
Essentially, you're trying to catch two people.
要点是 你要抓住两个人
A puppet...
一个傀儡
and a puppeteer.
一个牵绳人
One killed the husband,
一个杀了丈夫
but the other had to take care of the wife.
但另一个要灭妻子的口
Do we know why?
我们知道原因吗
I don't think Jackson could do it.
我觉得杰克逊下不了这个手
His mother died pregnant too,
他妈妈也是怀孕时去世的
and she was maybe murdered.
也许她也是被谋杀的
I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else.
我觉得他不会让这种历史在别人身上重演
How do you know it's not part of the rules?
你怎么知道这不是规矩里的一条呢
The kanima kills murderers.
变形怪会杀凶手
If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too.
如果杰克逊杀了妻子 孩子也会死的
Does that mean your father was a murderer?
那是不是说你♥爸♥爸也是凶手
Wouldn't surprise me if he was.
说他是也没什么大惊小怪的
Hold on.
等等
The book says they're bonded, right?
书上说他们被连结起来了 对吧
What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson,
如果说对水的恐惧不是来自杰克逊
but from the person controlling him?
是来自那个控制他的人呢
What if something that affects the kanima
如果说影响变形怪的因素
also affects its master?
也能影响主人呢
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning we can catch them.
意思是我们能抓住他们
Both of them.
他们俩
There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?
一定有别的方法能搞到票 对吧
It's a secret show.
这是场秘密演出
There's only one way, and it's a secret.
只有一条路 还是个秘密
Either you guys know why no one's getting suspended
你们有谁知道 那晚的事发生后
after what happened the other day at school?
怎么没有人被休学呢
Just forget about it.
忘了那晚的事儿吧
Nobody got hurt.
又没人受伤
I-I had a concussion.
我 有点脑震荡
Well, nobody got seriously hurt.
没人有严重损伤
I was in the E.R. for six hours.
我在急诊室呆了六个小时
Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt?
你想知道事情真♥相♥吗 马特
Your little bump on the head
你脑袋上的那个小鼓包
is about this high on our list of problems right now.
在我们的问题单上也就是这个高度的事儿
Are you okay?
你没什么事吧
Yeah, I'm fine now.
是啊 我现在好了
So you didn't get any tickets last night either.
所以你昨晚也没有拿到票
Are they still selling?
现在还卖♥♥票吗
Uh, no, but I managed to find two online.
不卖♥♥了 但我想着能在网上搞两张
You should keep trying.
你最好找找看
Sounds like everyone's going to be there.
听说大家都会去的
I don't like him.
我讨厌他
Hey, are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody
上一次 杰克逊的控制者必须要杀人
because he didn't finish the job,
他还没完成任务
so what do you think he's going to do this time?
你觉得他这次会怎么做
Be there to make sure it happens.
去参加派对以确保完成任务
Can anybody tell me where the hell Jackson is
谁能告诉我杰克逊在哪里
and why he missed morning practice?
为什么无故缺席晨练
I thought I told you to keep an eye on him.
我以为我告诉过你盯紧他
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯基
Jackson?
杰克逊在哪儿
Sorry, coach,
抱歉 教练
I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him.
自从上次以后我就没见过他了
Oh, and when was that?
上次是什么时候
Last time I saw him
上次我见到他
was definitely the time I saw him last.
就是我见他的最后一面
Again.
再次重申
Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this
丹尼 告诉杰克逊在冠军赛前
close to the championships, okay?
不要缺席训练了 好吗
Sure, coach.
没问题 教练
That goes for all of you.
这话你们也记好了
I should be coaching college.
我应该去当大学教练
Sorry, but I only got two myself.
抱歉 我只拿到我的两张票
What--do you even have a date yet?
什么 有人跟你约会吗
I'm working on it.
我正在努力呢
Okay, okay. Hear me out.
好的 听我说
You give us the tickets,
你把票给我们
and you devote your life to abstinence and just--
然后你把余生都奉献给禁欲这项事业
How do you two losers even survive?
你们两个窝囊废怎么活的呢
What are we supposed to do?
我们还能怎么办
No one's even selling.
没有人卖♥♥票
Wait here, boys.
小子们 在这等着
Where is he--?
他干什么去
That's excessive.
太过分了
That'll bruise.
那可要青肿了
Enjoy the show.
享受派对吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know that you said we can't talk like this anymore.
我知道你说过我们不能这样偷偷摸摸的了
What happened?
发生什么了
My dad and I, um--
我爸爸和我
He knows about the last two murders.
他知道最近的两起谋杀案了
He knows that there are two killers, and he and Gerard--
他知道有两名凶手 他和杰勒德
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
That's not bad.
还不算糟
If he knows, fine.
他知道也没事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表