剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
He's taking his time.
他一点也不着急
He's toying with Scott.
不停地玩弄斯科特
He's going after your wolves, one by one.
猎捕你的狼群 一个一个地杀掉他们
He's relishing in his victory.
他正在为胜利沾沾自喜
How about you tell me something I don't know?
你不如告诉我一些我还不知道的事吧
Oh, I'm going to.
我正准备呢
And it's gonna prove why you should trust me.
说过之后你就知道为什么该信任我
Why you need to trust me.
为什么需要信任我
Because I'm going to tell you How to stop Jackson.
因为我要告诉你怎么阻止杰克逊
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Know how to kill him?
告诉我怎么杀掉他吗
Actually, how to save him.
事实上 我要告诉你怎么拯救他
Mccall!
麦高
Where's Mccall?
麦高哪儿去了
Where is it?
哪儿去了
Where's the ball?
球哪儿去了
Where's the ball?
球呢
Where did it go?
球去哪儿了
Oh, crap.
哦 惨了
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯
Shoot it.
射门
Shoot the ball!
射门啊
Shoot it, you idiot!
射啊 你个白♥痴♥
Shoot it!
射门
Yeah!
好的
Yes!
进了
I scored a goal?
我进球了
I scored a goal!
我进球了
I scored a goal!
我进球了
Where is he?
他在哪儿
There's a myth that you can cure a werewolf simply
有一个传说 说要想治愈一个狼人
by calling out its christian name.
只要喊他的教名就行了
It's just a myth.
那只是传说而已
Well, sometimes myths and legends bear a hint of truth.
有时传说也有一定的真实性
Our name is a symbol of who we are.
我们的名字代表着我们的自我
But the Kanima has no identity.
但变形怪根本没有自我
That's why it doesn't seek a pack.
所以它不需要一个族群
It seeks a master.
它需要的是一个主人
And who else grows up with no pack?
还有什么人成长中一直无人陪伴
No identity?
找不到自我呢
An orphan.
孤儿
Like Jackson.
比如杰克逊
And right now,
现在
his identity is disappearing beneath the reptilian skin.
他的自我正在那层蜥蜴皮下面慢慢消失
You need to bring him back.
我们需要把他再次唤醒
How?
怎么做
Through his heart.
通过他的心
How else?
不然还能怎么办
You know, in case you hadn't noticed,
告诉你吧 如果你还没注意到的话
Jackson doesn't really have too much of a heart to begin with.
杰克逊本来就没什么心肝
Not true.
不对
He'd never admit it, but there is one person.
他自己不肯承认 但他也是有感情的
One young lady with whom Jackson shared a real bond.
有一位年轻的女士跟杰克逊之间还有羁绊
One person who could reach him.
只有她能触及他的内心
Who could save him.
能拯救他
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Yeah!
好的
Yes!
进了
Your best ally has always been anger, Derek,
你最有力的武器就是愤怒 德里克
but what you lack most is a heart.
但你缺乏感情
That's why you've always known that you need Scott more than anyone.
所以你总感觉特别需要斯科特
And even somebody as burned and dead on the inside as me
即使像我这样饱受煎熬 内心枯死
knows better than to underestimate the simple
也不敢轻易低估人类的爱
yet undeniable power of human love.
这是一种简单而又强大的力量
We did it.
我们成功了
We won!
我们赢啦
Yes.
太好了
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
Nothing.
没事
Scott!
斯科特
Scott, where are you?
斯科特 你在哪儿
Scott!
斯科特
Mom, mom, mom, mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
你还好吧 是的 我没事
But somebody is hurt.
但有人受伤了
Somebody is down on the field.
有人倒在场地上
Get out of the way.
不要挡路
Move. Back off!
让开 靠边
Move.
让开
Jackson?
杰克逊
What's happened to Jackson?
杰克逊怎么了
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson, what's happening?
杰克逊 怎么了
Can we get a medic over here?
有没有医疗人员
We're gonna need a medic!
我们需要医疗人员
He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸
No pulse.
没有脉搏
Nothing? Nothing.
什么都没有 没有
Oh, my god.
天呐
There's blood.
流血了
There's blood.
流血了
Look.
看
He did it to himself.
他自己干的
Get down here.
快过来
Get down here and hold his head.
过来扶着他的头
Tilt it up.
抬起来一点
Where's Stiles? Where--where's my son?
斯泰尔斯呢 我儿子去哪儿了
Where--where's my son?
我儿子去哪儿了
Where's Stiles?
斯泰尔斯在哪儿
Where's Stiles?
斯泰尔斯在哪儿
Where the hell is my son?
我儿子跑到哪儿去了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表