剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
In the principal's office talking to your dad.
在校长办公室和你♥爸♥爸谈话呢
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac.
可能因为他住艾萨克家街对面
Witness.
目击证人
We gotta get to the principal's office.
我们要去校长办公室
How?
怎么去
Everyone please turn to page 73.
所有人把书翻到73页
Who in the hell did that?
谁干的
Wait, so are you telling me
等等 你的意思是
that you knew Isaac's father was hitting him?
你知道艾萨克的爸爸打他
Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him.
岂止是打 他简直是虐待他
Did you ever say anything to anyone?
你有跟其他人提过这些吗
A teacher, parents, anyone?
老师 家长 或是其他人
Nope.
没有
It's not my problem.
不关我事
No, no, of course not.
不 当然不
You know, it's funny that the kids getting beaten up
有意思的是 挨打的孩子
are always the ones who least deserve it.
总是最听话的
Yeah. Wait, what?
是啊 等等 什么
I think we're done here.
谈话结束了
Hi, Scott.
你好 斯科特
Boys.
小伙子们
Come on in.
进来吧
Scott Mccall.
斯科特·麦高
Academically not the most accomplished,
学业上不是很精通
but I see you have become quite the star athlete.
却是一位明星运动员
Mr. Stilinski.
斯蒂林斯先生
Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars.
成绩不错 但课外活动很少参加
Maybe you should try lacrosse.
也许你可以试试长曲棍球
Oh, actually I'm already--
实际上我已经
Hold on.
等等
Mccall.
麦高
You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter.
你就是和我孙女约会的那个斯科特
We were dating but not anymore.
我们曾经约会过 后来没有了
Not dating, not seeing any of each other
不约会 不见面
or doing anything with each other... at all.
我们之间没有交集 完全没有
Relax, Scott, you look like
放轻松 斯科特 看起来好像
you're about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth.
要你咬毒药自尽似的
Just a hard breakup.
很艰难的分手
Oh, that's too bad.
太糟了
You seem like a pretty nice kid to me.
我觉得你是个很优秀的孩子
Now listen, guys.
听好了 伙计们
Yes, I am the principal,
虽说我是校长
but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy.
但我不愿让你们把我当做敌人
Heh, is that so?
是这样吗
However, this being my first day,
但是这是我就职的第一天
I do need to support my teachers.
我需要支持我的教师们
So unfortunately someone is going to have to take the fall
所以很不幸你们中有一人要接受惩罚
and stay behind for detention.
下课后留堂
It's just--We haven't really talked since that night and well.
只是 那晚之后我们还没有真正的聊过
Jackson, can you, like, look at me for half a second?
杰克逊 你能看我一眼吗
Listen if you hadn't found me and carried me back,
如果不是你找到我并把我带回来
I could have died.
我可能已经死了
So I just...
所以我只是
I wanted to say thank you.
想说谢谢
Lydia, we're not getting back together.
莉迪亚 我们不可能复合
What?
你说什么
And just because I kept you from bleeding out on a field once,
我的确救过你一次
don't expect me to come running every time you start screaming.
但别指望每次你有危险我都能出现
I never said... I'm not responsible for you.
我从没说过 我不对你负任何责任
Okay?
明白吗
But I will give you one piece of advice.
但是我会给你一条建议
If I were you, I'd stay home tonight.
如果我是你 今晚就在家呆着
What does that mean?
什么意思
What's tonight?
今晚怎么了
It's a full moon.
月圆之夜
Get in.
进来
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
You did that.
那是你做的
That's your fault.
是你的错
I know that.
我知道
Now get in the car and help me.
赶紧上车 帮帮我
No, I've got a better idea.
不 我有个更好的办法
I'm gonna call a lawyer.
我要找律师
Because a lawyer might actually have a chance
因为在月亮升起前
at getting him out before the moon goes up.
律师还有可能把他弄出去
Not when they do a real search of the house.
等他们全面搜索他家就来不及了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Whatever Jackson said to the cops,
不管杰克逊告诉警♥察♥什么
what's in the house is worse.
房♥子里的情况更糟
A lot worse.
糟糕得多
I'm not interested in whether they locked up a 16-year-old kid.
我不关心他们是否关了一个十六岁孩子
I'm interested in what's going to happen to that 16-year-old
我关心的是 今晚月圆最盛之际
when the moon hits its peak tonight.
那十六岁孩子会发生什么
Do we have proof?
我们有证据吗
Is the next step killing him?
下一步是杀了他吗
The next step is eliminating the threat.
下一步是消除威胁
Do we have proof?
我们有没有证据
I haven't been in history class for a while,
我有一阵子没上历史课了
but I'm pretty sure
但是我很肯定
straight-up genocide hasn't worked out too often.
纯粹的种族灭绝不总是奏效
Do we have proof or not?
我们到底有没有证据
Not irrefutable.
不算铁证
But not insignificant.
但也举足轻重
The driver's side door of Lahey's car was pried off.
莱西那车的驾驶室侧车门是被撬开的
Pried off?
撬开
Ripped off.
准确说是扯下来的
I'm starting to feel a little weird about this.
我觉得有些奇怪
No, no, no, no.
不不不
What you're feeling is $100 richer.
你该觉得 赚了一百块
Give me the camera and go buy yourself another fancy lens
给我相机 给自己再买♥♥个炫酷的镜头
or light meter or
或是曝光表之类的
whatever gives your photography geeks a hard-on.
只要能让你们这些摄影控兴奋起来的
This doesn't have anything to do with Allison, does it?
这和艾莉森无关吧
I saw you two at the dance the other night
那天晚上我看见你们俩跳舞了
and I kind of figured that you two were,
大概看出你俩
you know, together.
在一起了
Aw, you have a little thing for Allison, Matt?
你对艾莉森有意思是吗 马特
A little--a little crush?
有点喜欢
No.
没有
You think I'm gonna waste my time by doing something
你以为我会浪费时间搞一些
as unbelievably ordinary as making a sex tape?
像性♥爱♥录影一样的无聊行为吗
Then what are you doing?
那你在做什么
Documenting history.
记录历史
My history.
我的历史
And I want to be able to see it happening.
而且我希望能看到历史发生
All of it.
全部都要
You'll get it back tomorrow.
明天还给你
If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?
如果艾萨克没杀他爸爸 那谁杀的
I don't know yet.
还不知道
Then how do you know he's telling the truth?
那你怎么知道他没说谎
Because I trust my senses.
因为我相信我的感觉
And it's a combination of them.
所有感官结合起来的感觉
Not just your sense of smell.
不像你只是嗅觉
You saw the lacrosse thing today.
你看到今天长曲棍球场发生的事了
Yeah.
看到了
Did it look that bad?
有那么糟吗
Yeah.
有
Sorry.
对不起
Allison?
艾莉森
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表