剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
No, like--like, literally stronger,
不光是团结的因素 真的每个都变得更强壮
faster, better in every way.
跑得更快 身体每个方面都更强了
That the same for an Alpha?
阿尔法狼也会这样吗
That'll make Derek stronger too.
那也会让德瑞克更强壮
Ooh, hey, look at this.
来看这个
You see this?
看到了吗
I think it's a tripwire.
我觉得这是个绊索
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
Yeah, buddy?
什么事儿 伙计
Next time you see a tripwire...
下次你看到绊索的时候
Don't trip it.
别去碰它行不
Yeah, noted.
知道了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Hide.
快藏起来
Go!
去啊
Scott?
斯科特
Mr. Argent.
阿金斯先生
How are you doing?
感觉怎么样
Good. You know, just hangin' out.
还行 就被吊起来而已
Is this one of yours?
这绊索是你做的吗
It's, uh, good.
做得不错
Nice design. Very constricting.
设计精巧 收缩很紧
What are you doing out here, Scott?
你来这儿干什么 斯科特
Looking for my friend.
找我的朋友
Ah, that's right.
是啊
Lydia's in your group now, isn't she?
莉迪亚现在跟你是同类了
Part of the clique?
是你的小集团一员
Is that the word you use?
你们是用这个词吗
Or is there another way to put it?
还是有其他的表达方式
Part of your pack?
比如你的族群的一员
Actually, clique sounds about right to me.
其实我比较中意"小集团"这个词
I hope so.
希望是
'Cause I know she's a friend of Allison's,
我知道她是艾莉森的朋友
and one special circumstance, such as yourself--
还有个特殊情况 你也是她朋友
One, I can handle.
我可以搞定一个
Not two.
两个就不行了
No.
别
Scott, do you know what a hemicorporectomy is?
斯科特 知道什么是半体切除术吗
I have a feeling I don't want to.
我不想知道
A medical term for amputating somebody at the waist.
腰部截肢的医学术语
Cutting them in half.
把人切成两半
Take a tremendous amount of
把人体组织和骨头切开
strength to cut through tissue and bone like that.
是要花很大力气的
Let's hope a demonstration never becomes necessary.
但愿我不用亲自演示
You okay?
你没事吧
It's just another life-threatening conversation with your dad.
又一次被你♥爸♥恐吓威胁
Stiles, help me with this.
斯泰尔斯 过来帮忙
Thanks.
谢了
But I think I got it.
我自己搞定了
Yeah.
是啊
Comin'?
走吧
It's Lahey.
我叫莱西
Isaac Lahey.
艾萨克·莱西
You work for your father, Isaac?
你为你♥爸♥做事吗 艾萨克
When he's not in school,
他不上学的时候
which is where he needs to be in 20 minutes.
得在20分钟内赶到
Yeah, I understand that.
我明白
But I've got a missing teenage girl,
有个女孩失踪了
and our k-9 unit lead us here.
警犬队搜到了这
She's not wearing any clothes,
她没穿衣服
and if she's out here tonight,
如果她今晚在这
and the temperature really drops...
气温下降
I'm sorry, I--I didn't see anything.
抱歉 我什么没看到
Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen,
信我吧 真在现实生活看到全♥裸♥女生
he'd remember.
他不会忘记的
How'd you get that black eye, Isaac?
你的黑眼圈是怎么回事 艾萨克
School.
在学校弄的
School fight?
跟人打架了
Nah, lacrosse.
不 长曲棍球
Lacrosse?
长曲棍球
You play for Beacon Hills?
你是比肯山校队的吗
Yeah.
是啊
My son plays for the team.
我儿子也在队里
Well, I mean, he--he's on the team.
我是说 他是替补
He doesn't technically play.
没有真的上场打球
Not yet, anyway.
还没打过
It's, uh...
真是
Something wrong, Isaac?
怎么了 艾萨克
No. Oh, no, sorry.
没什么 抱歉
I was just remembering,
我刚想起来
I actually have a morning practice to get to.
还要去晨训
Just one more question.
还有个问题
You guys get many grave robberies here?
你们这有很多盗墓者吗
A few.
有几个
Usually, they just take stuff like jewelry.
他们通常只拿珠宝之类的
What'd this one take?
这次这个拿了什么
Her liver.
她的肝
She ate the liver?
她把肝吃了吗
No, I didn't say she ate it.
我没说她吃了
I just said it was missing.
不见了而已
And you know what? Even if she did, so what?
就算她吃了又如何
It's the most nutritious part of the body.
肝可是身体里最有营养的部分
I never ate anyone's liver.
我从没吃过肝
Yeah, right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves,
是啊 你在狼人界可是
you're a real model of self-control.
自控的模范
Actually, wait--hold on.
其实 等等
You're the test case for this,
你是个个例
so we should be going over what happened to you.
我们可以研究借鉴一下你的经历
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean like what was going through your mind
就是你变身时
when you were turning, you know?
在想什么
What were you drawn to?
你注意力集中在哪
Allison.
艾莉森
Okay, nothing else?
还有别的吗
Seriously?
你不是吧
Nothing else mattered.
其他一切都无关紧要
But, no, that's good, though, right?
这是好事 对吗
'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you.
莉迪亚被咬的那晚是跟你在一起的
Yeah, but she was looking for...Jackson.
是啊 但她那时在找杰克逊
Nice car.
车不错
Here's a dollar.
给你一块钱
Go find another parking lot to die in.
找另一个停车场死去吧
Security!
保安
Let's go!
走吧
I have an announcement.
我有话要说
Gather round.
集♥合♥
Quicker!
快
Danny, put a shirt on.
丹尼 把衣服穿上
Stilinski, that means you!
斯蒂林斯基 你也是
Let's go, gather round.
走吧 集♥合♥
Listen up.
听好了
Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory.
警♥察♥在寻找一个失踪孩子的线索
It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked.
那女孩有病 光着身子乱走
Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight.
预计今晚的气温会降到华氏40度以下[摄氏4度]
I don't know about you,
你们我就不知道了
but that last time it was that cold
但是上次这么冷的时候
and I was running around naked...
我在外面裸奔
I lost a testicle to exposure.
结果冻得哥蛋都掉了
Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl.
现在我不想一个无辜的姑娘重蹈我的覆辙
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表