剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Scott, get him out of there now--go now.
斯科特 现在带他出发 快
Wake up, sweetheart.
醒醒 宝贝
It's starting.
开始了
Okay, go. Go, go, go, go, go.
好 快 走 走 走
We need Lydia.
我们需要莉迪亚
There's no time for--
没时间再
That's the problem.
这就是问题
We're rushing.
我们在赶时间
We're moving too fast.
我们跑得太快了
And while everybody knows that a moving target is harder to hit,
所有人都知道移♥动♥的物体很难瞄准
here we are, racing right into Gerard's crosshairs.
我们现在正跑进杰勒德的陷阱
If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it.
如果我有机会杀了杰克逊 绝不手软
You're alone.
你只身一人
More than you know.
你不知道而已
What do you want?
你想要什么
We don't have much in common, Scott.
我们有太多不一样 斯科特
But at the moment, we have a common enemy.
但是现在 我们有同样的敌人
That's why I'm trying to get him out of here.
这就是为什么我要带他离开这儿
I didn't mean Jackson.
我指的不是杰克逊
How much do you know about this stuff?
你对这东西了解多少
Pieces.
有一些片段
Half of it's like a dream.
一半像是梦境
Yeah, well, guess what?
很好 你猜怎么着
The other half is like a freaking nightmare.
另外一半简直就是一段该死的恶梦
I don't care.
我不在乎
I can help him.
我能帮助他
See, that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
You don't care about getting hurt.
你不在乎自己会受到伤害
But you know how I'll feel?
但是你想过我的感受吗
I'll be devastated.
我会崩溃
And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind.
如果你死了 我一定会发狂
You see, death doesn't happen to you, Lydia.
死亡不只是你一个人的事 莉迪亚
It happens to everyone around you, okay?
它会影响到你身边的每个人 懂吗
To all the people left standing at your funeral,
那些活下来的人将出席你的葬礼
trying to figure out how they're gonna Live
心里担忧着 没有你的日子
the rest of their lives now without you in it?
他们应该怎么办
And look at my face, huh?
看看我的脸上
Come on, you actually think this was meant to hurt me?
你该不会觉得这原本是冲着我来的吧
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I'll find him myself.
我自己去找他
Hey, Lydia, wait.
莉迪亚 等等
Gerard has twisted his way into Allison's head
杰勒德把他自己行事的方式灌输给了艾莉森
in the same way he did with Kate.
就像他对凯特一样
And I'm losing her.
我快要失去她了
And I know you're losing her Too.
我知道你也快失去她了
You're right.
你是对的
So can you trust me to fix this?
所以你信任我能把事情处理好
Then can you let us go?
那么你能让我们去吗
No.
不行
My car's faster.
我的车更快
She left, huh?
她走了 是吧
Yeah.
是的
So was there, uh...
那么 有没有
Anything there?
发生点什么
No.
没有
No, she's in love with someone else.
不会的 她爱着另外的人
Listen...
听着
I know that getting beaten up, and with what happened to Jackson,
我知道被打败 尤其在杰克逊的事发生之后
has gotten you pretty shaken.
让你心里很难受
But be happy about one thing.
但还有一件事能让你开心起来
The game.
那场比赛
You were amazing.
你表现太好了
Thanks, dad.
谢了 爸爸
No, I mean it.
我是说真的
Okay, it was pretty much over.
当时几乎败局已定
And then you got the ball, and you started running.
而你拿到球 你开始跑
You scored, and the tide just turned.
你进球了 局势得以扭转
And you scored again and again.
然后你接着进球 再进球
You weren't just mvp of the game.
你不仅仅是这场比赛的最有价值球员
You were a hero.
你还是个英雄
No, I'm not a hero, dad.
不 爸爸 我不是什么英雄
You were last night.
昨晚你是
I'm not a hero.
我不是个英雄
I think he stopped moving.
他好像不动了
Where's Derek?
德里克在哪
Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance.
某人还真是享受华丽出场的过程
I'm here for Jackson.
我是为了杰克逊来这儿的
Not you.
不是为你
Somehow, I don't find that very comforting.
不知为什么 我一点也没觉得轻松
Get him inside.
带他进来
Where are they?
他们人呢
Who?
谁
Peter and Lydia.
彼得和莉迪亚
Whoa, hold on a second.
等一下
You said you knew how to save him.
你说你知道如何救他
We're past that.
已经没戏了
What about Think about it, Scott.
那么 好好想想 斯科特
Gerard controls him now.
他现在受到杰勒德的控制
He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog.
他已经把杰克逊变成了他私人的警卫犬
And he set all of this in motion
一切都在他的掌控之下发生
so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful.
这样杰克逊将变得更强大 更有力量
No.
不
No, he wouldn't do that.
这不是他会做的事
If jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid,
若杰克逊本是一条狗 他如今患上了狂犬病
and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live.
我父亲不会让一条得狂犬病的狗活在世上
Of course not.
当然不会
Anything that dangerous,
任何危险的事物
that out of control...
任何无法被我控制的
is better off dead.
还是死了更好
Well done to the last, Scott
真是好人做到底啊 斯科特
Like the concerned friend you are,
你先是作为一个体贴关怀的好朋友
You brought Jackson to Derek to save him.
把杰克逊带到这儿 好让德里克救他
You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me.
你没有意识到 你也把德里克带到了我这儿
Allison?
艾莉森
No, Allison!
不要啊 艾莉森
Not yet, sweetheart.
还不到时候 甜心
What are you doing?
你要干什么
He's doing what he came here to do.
他在做早就计划好的事
Then you know.
原来你早就知道了
What's he talking about?
他到底在说什么
It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it,
在医院外面的那晚 是吧
when I threatened your mother.
当我以你母亲的性命相威胁时
I knew I saw something in your eyes.
我就感觉你的眼神不对
You could just smell it, couldn't you?
你凭嗅觉就知道了 不是吗
He's dying.
他快死了
I am.
没错
I have been for a while now.
我病了有一阵子了
Unfortunately, science doesn't
很不幸 就连科学
have a cure for cancer yet.
也没法治好癌症
But the supernatural does.
但是超能力可以
You monster.
你这个魔鬼
Not yet.
好戏还在后面
What are you doing?
你要干什么
You'll kill her too?
连她你也要杀吗
When it comes to survival,
性命攸关的时候
I'd kill my own son!
亲生儿子我也会手刃
Scott.
斯科特
Scott, don't.
斯科特 不要
You know that he's gonna kill me right after.
事成之后他就会马上杀了我的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表