剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site.
就在拖车的轮胎印旁边
And if they match,
如果匹配的话
that puts Matt at the scene of three murders.
就能让马特在三场谋杀案都有在场证据了
The trailer, the hospital, and the rave.
拖车 医院 地下舞会
Actually, four.
实际上 是四场
A credit card receipt for an oil change
在修车工被杀的车♥库♥现场
was signed by Matt at the garage
有张油费的信♥用♥卡♥签单收据
where the mechanic was killed.
上面的签名是马特
When?
什么时候的事儿
A couple hours before you got there.
你到这儿之前几个小时的事儿
All right, dad, if one's an incident,
好吧 爸 如果一次是偶然
two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern,
两次是巧合 三次是规律
what's Four?
四次是什么
Four's enough for a warrant.
四次够申请张搜查证了
Scott, call your mom back,
斯科特 把你妈叫回来
See how quick she can get here.
看看她到这儿能多快
If I can get an official I.D.,
如果我能有个警♥察♥证
I can get a search warrant.
我就能有搜查证了
Stiles, go to the front desk.
斯泰尔斯 去前台那儿
Tell them to let scott's mom in
告诉他们斯科特妈妈来的时候
When she gets here. On it.
让她进来 这就去
Hello?
有人吗
Derek...can you hear me?
德里克 能听见我吗
Derek...can you hear me?
德里克 能听见我吗
I need you to answer me, derek.
我需要你的回答 德里克
Derek!
德里克
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
That sound...what was it?
那声音 那是什么
You're gonna be weak for several hours.
你这几个小时都会很虚弱
It actually happened.
这是真的
Don't worry.
别担心
You're still an alpha.
你还是一头阿尔法狼
But, as usual,
但是 和以前一样
not a particularly competent one.
不算很有竞争力的一只
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I wish I could tell you.
我希望我能告诉你
How about you tell me
不如你告诉我
what you're doing here,
你在这儿干什么
and why you're helping me.
还有为什么帮我
Helping your family actually
其实是帮助你的家族
used to be a pretty important
这曾是我生活中
part of my life.
很重要的一部分
Helping you was a promise I made
帮你是我对你的母亲
to your mother.
曾许下的诺言
You're the one my sister talked about.
你就是我姐姐说起过的
She said you're a...
她说你是一个
kind of advisor?
建言者什么的
She was right.
她是对的
And I have some advice that
我有许多建议
you need to listen to very closely right now.
是你现在要好好听的
What Peter managed to do
皮特要做的事情
doesn't come without a price.
并不是一本万利的
He'll be physically weak,
他的身体会非常虚弱
so he'll rely on the strength of
因此他会依靠他智力
His intelligence, his cunning.
和心机的力量
He's gonna come at you, Derek.
他会找你报仇的 德里克
He'll try to twist his way inside your head,
他会想办法给你洗♥脑♥
preying on your insecurities.
折磨你心神不宁
He'll tell you that he's
他会告诉你他是
the only way you can stop Gerard.
你唯一能阻止杰勒德的方法
Do not trust him.
不要相信他
I don't trust anyone.
我谁都不信
I know.
我知道
If you did, you might be
如果你信了 你就是
the alpha you like to think you are.
那个你愿意成为的阿尔法狼
And unfortunately, the one person
不幸的是 你该相信的那个人
you should trust doesn't trust you at all.
却是那个一点都不信你的
Scott.
斯科特
He's with Stilinski right now.
他现在和斯蒂林斯在一起
You need to find him,
你得找到他
you need to find him as fast as you can.
你必须尽快找到他
I've known Gerard for a long time.
我认识杰勒德有很长时间了
He always has a plan.
他总是有备而来
Something tells me...
有预感告诉我
It's going exactly the way he wants it to.
现在事态正完全按照他的计划在发展
She's on her way here.
她在来的路上
Sheriff?
警长
Matt?
马特
It's Matt, right?
是马特 对吧
Matt, whatever's going on,
马特 不管发生了什么
I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun.
我保证可以不用枪♥支♥解决的
You know, it's funny you say that,
真有意思
because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are.
我不觉得你意识到自己多么的"正确"
I know you don't wanna hurt people.
我知道你不想伤人
Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people.
实际上我想伤的人有很多
You three weren't on my list,
你们仨不在我的名单中
but I could be persuaded.
但我有可能会变卦
And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone,
比如说用手♥机♥联♥系♥外界
like Mccall is doing.
就像现在麦高这样
That--that could definitely get someone hurt.
这么做会有人受伤的
Everyone.
每一个人
Now!
快点
Come on.
来吧
Tighter.
再紧点
Do what he says, Stiles.
按他说的做 斯泰尔斯
What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?
你要把所有人杀光吗
No, that's what Jackson's for.
不 那是杰克逊的目标
I just think about killing them,
我只是用意念就可以
and he does it.
杰克逊会来行动
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
I don't wanna talk.
我不想说话
I understand.
我理解
I'm not sure if there's anything I can say.
我不知道该不该讲
I won't pretend to know what you're going through.
我不会假装了解你现在的感受
Then leave.
那就离开
Of course.
当然
I just wanted to give you something from your mother.
我只是想把你妈妈的遗物给你
Partly because I couldn't help noticing
部分原因是我特别注意到
that things have been kind of difficult between you two.
这件事情会变得有点艰难
But it can wait.
我们以后再说
What?
什么了
What is it?
发生什么了
No, really, sweetheart,
没什么事 亲爱的
it can wait.
以后再说
You get some rest.
你好好休息吧
What is it?
到底怎么了
As you know, your mother wrote a suicide note
就你所知 你妈妈给警方写了封遗书
to explain away our difficult situation to the police.
来解释我们当前的困境
She wrote this note to explain it to you.
她把这封遗书留给你
If I give this to you,
如果我把它给你
you have to destroy it immediately.
你看过后要立即毁掉
You burn it.
你要烧了它
You promise?
你能保证吗
Yes.
我能
I want you to know she asked me to read it.
她让我读给你听
I told her I shouldn't,
我告诉她我做不到
that it was private between the two of you.
因为这是你们两人之间的秘密
But she wanted my thoughts.
但他让我转达我的思想
As I said before, I don't know what you're going through.
就如我所说 我不知道你的感受
I wasn't close to my own mother.
我与我的妈妈并不亲近
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表