剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I am the one keeping you alive, have you noticed that?
是我努力让你活着 你注意到了吗
And when the paralysis wears off,
当麻药劲儿消掉的时候
who will be able to fight that thing, you or me?
谁去跟那个怪兽对打呢 你还是我
That's why I am holding you up,
所以我才一直托着你啊
it has to be us.
必须我们通力合作
Yeah?
是吗
You don't trust me and I don't trust you.
你不信任我 我也不信任你
You need me to survive,
你想活命也得靠我
which is why you are not letting me go.
这才是你一直不放手的原因
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Scott!
斯科特
Can't talk right now.
说话不方便
Tell me you got it.
告诉我你拿到手♥机♥了
Without it
没拿到东西的话
we have no idea what this thing is.
我们根本没法儿了解那个怪兽
Where else do we look?
我们还需要找什么
We haven't thought of.
还没想好
Maybe it's not on a book.
也许不在一本书里面
Something else he keeps close to him.
一个他一直放在身边的东西
I know where it is.
我知道在哪里了
Mr. Old Argent, it's all right.
校长先生 事办好了
Mr. And Mrs. Argent, thank you for dinner.
阿金斯夫妇 感谢你们的款待
I just realized I have to pick up my mom from work.
我才想起来我得接我妈妈下班
I don't get it. What's not to like?
我真不明白了 这小子哪里不好
Stiles, where are you?
斯泰尔斯 你在哪里
I need your keys, there's a usb drive.
我需要你的钥匙 我需要上面的U盘
That's the beast-iary.
那个才是怪兽典籍
I can't stay long.
我撑不了多久了
You took me hold on to it.
你把我一起带过去吧
Is that even a language?
这是哪门子火星文
How are we supposed to figure out what this thing is?
这叫我们怎么知道那东西到底是什么呢
It's called a Kenema.
那是一只蜥蜴怪
You knew the whole time .
原来你一直都知道
No, only when it was confused
在他看到自己的投影觉得好奇时
by its own reflection.
我才知道的
It doesn't know what it is,
他不知道那投影是什么
Or who.
或者说是谁
What else do you know?
你还知道些什么
Just stories, rumores.
只知道一些传说跟谣言罢了
But it's like us?
但是他跟我们一样吗
A shape-shifter, yes, but it's not right.
一个变形人 对 但不完全正确
It's like a ...
它就像一个
An abomination.
一个实验半成品
Derek?
德里克
We need to work together on this.
这次我们必须通力合作
Maybe even tell the Aargents?
也许我们可以告诉阿金斯一家
You trust them.
你竟然相信他们
Nobody trusts anyone!
现在我们谁都不相信谁
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
While we're here, arguing about who's on what side,
我们站在这儿 争论着该站在谁的那边
There's something
外面却有着一个
scarier, stronger
更为可怕 体格比我们更强壮
and faster than any of us,
速度比我们更快的怪物在搞破坏
and it's killing people.
而且他还在到处杀人
And we still don't know anything about it.
而且我们对它仍然一无所知
I know one thing, when I find it,
但我很明白一件事 当我找到它的时候
I am gonna kill it!
我会把它杀死
Don't move.
不许动
Even now I can practicaly feel
即使现在我也几乎能听到
The tissue around the blade are ready trying to heal.
刀刃周围伤口愈合组织的声音
You never know what's a beta.
你从来不知道一个做贝塔狼的下场
Besides, we would lose this perfect picture.
不过杀了你我就看不到这个完美的场面了
The kind old grandfather embracing his favorite Grandson
慈祥的祖父从医生那儿听到身体无恙之后
after hearing good news from the doctor.
激动地拥抱住他最爱的孙子的画面
That's right.
对
I can play the nice tottering grandpa
我也会打这种羸弱老人的牌
who looks to cook and tell stories
我会看起来又会烧饭 又会说故事
and be sweet and charming,
又慈祥又和蔼
and trust me,
而且你要相信我
I can do it far better than you
我演的比你的"为爱痴狂小少年"
playing "Average broken hearted teenage boy".
那套要远远好得多
Are you listening?
你在听我说话吗
Yes.
我在听
Perfect.
很好
Now, you are gonna do me a favor
现在你得答应我的条件
one of these days and you are gonna do it,
不管哪一天你必须都要做
because if you don't, this knife goes in her.
如果你不做 这把刀就会插到她的身上
Scott?
斯科特
I truly believe that it's so much easier
我始终相信坏事情发生在坏人身上比
when bad things don't have to happen to good people.
发生在好人的身上要好得多
Don't you agree?
你难道不同意吗
Yeah.
我同意
Hey, there.
你来啦
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, fine.
没事 我很好
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表