剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Now shut up!
现在闭嘴
Shut it!
闭上嘴
Anybody else?
还有别人吗
How do we know it's not her?
我们怎么知道不是她
Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay?
因为我和那个怪物对视了
And what I saw was pure evil.
我看到的是满满的罪恶
And when I look into Lydia's eyes,
和莉迪亚对视时
I only see 50% evil.
我只看到了一半的罪恶
All right, maybe 60.
可能百分之六十吧
You know, but no more than 40 on a good day.
状况良好时 不多于百分之四十
Stiles, that's not a very good argument.
斯泰尔斯 这没什么说服力
I'm aware of that,
我知道
but I swear it's not her.
但是我发誓绝对不是她
It can't be, all right?
不可能是
Lydia's fine.
莉迪亚没有问题
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Okay then, anybody else want to try answering?
还有谁想试试回答吗
This time in English?
这次用英语
What is that, Greek?
那是什么 希腊文吗
No, actually, I think it is English.
不 我觉得是英语
Derek is not gonna kill her without proof.
德里克不会没有根据就杀了她
All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right?
就像杰克逊那样 他会试探她
But when and where?
但是什么时候 在哪
I think here and now.
我觉得是现在 就在这里
Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite:
爱因斯坦曾说 "两件事是无限的
the universe and human stupidity;
宇宙和人类的愚昧
and I'm not sure about the universe."
对于前者 我还不能确定"
I myself have encountered infinite stupidity.
我自己就遇到过极其愚蠢的人
So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class,
所以为了减轻无知的危害
you're going to combine efforts through
你们会通过小组实验
a round of group experiments.
齐心协力
Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one.
看看是不是能集思广益
Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one.
或者对斯蒂林斯来说 智慧越积越少
Erica, you take the first station.
埃里卡 你去第一个实验台
You'll start with...
第一个搭档是
I didn't ask for volunteers.
我没让大家自愿举手
Put your hormonal little hands down.
放下你们荷尔蒙过高的手
Start with Mr. McCall.
第一个搭档是麦高
All right, next two.
接下来的两个人
Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait.
不管你们想做什么 先等一等
Give me a chance to talk to Derek.
让我和德里克先谈谈
Why don't you talk to me instead?
为什么不直接找我
That's funny.
有意思
In school, you guys act like you're broken up,
在学校 你们表现出分手的样子
but she's all over you.
但是她眼里全是你
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你什么意思
If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you...
如果我是艾莉森 我会每时每刻
all the time.
都想着你
Never?
不嫉妒吗
You never get jealous?
你从来不嫉妒吗
Why would I?
为什么我要嫉妒
Because of that thing happening over there.
因为那边上演的那一出
That requires some jealousy.
很容易让人嫉妒
You're not my type.
你不是我的菜
I'm exactly your type.
我就是你的菜
Switch.
交换
Listen to me, okay?
听我说好吗
Don't talk to Erica or Isaac.
别和埃里卡或艾萨克说话
Why? Just don't.
为什么 总之别交流
Let's go, girls.
走吧 小姑娘
Next station.
下一个实验台
Trust me, all right?
相信我好吗
If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head,
如果你伤她一根头发
I'm gonna turn your little
我就把你的狼人皮
werewolf ass into a fur coat and
做成皮大衣
give it to her as a birthday present.
送给她做生日礼物
Really?
真的吗
I've never actually been to one of her big,
我从来没去过她盛大的
invite-only birthday parties.
受邀才可参加的生日聚会
I did ask her out once though.
但我确实约过她一次
Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story.
听起来要开始讲一段感人的故事
I'm gonna pass, thanks.
我选择跳过 谢谢
It was the first day of freshman year--
是高一入学的第一天
And you thought everything
你觉得在高中
was gonna be different for you in high school,
每件事对你来说 都会不同
but she said no.
但是她说不
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, she even laughed.
她都笑了
Told me to come back when the
她说 我把自行车
bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain.
换成汽车的时候 再去找她
Mm, unrequited love's a bitch.
单相思实在太苦了
Maybe you should write about it in english class, you know?
也许你可以写成英语作文
Channel all that negative energy.
转化负面能量
Nah, I was thinking I'd channel it into killing her.
我想过转化成杀她的能量
I'm not very good at writing.
我不是很擅长写作
And switch.
换人
If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski,
斯蒂林斯基 如果你打算测试我的耐心
I guarantee it'll be a failing grade.
我保证让你不及格
What are you gonna do to her?
你们想对她怎样
Don't you think the better question is
你不觉得是她想对我们怎么样
what's she going to do to us?
这样问更贴切吗
I have to say, you guys are cute together.
不得不说 你们很般配
But you know, I've always had this feeling like I'm a little psychic.
但你知道吗 我一直觉得我是通灵体质
I just don't think you're going to last.
我不觉得你们会终成眷属
You think you can hurt me by
你认为把手放在他大腿上游离
sliding your hand up his thigh?
就可以伤害我了吗
Would you like it better if it were your thigh?
你觉得放你腿上更好吗
Come on.
来啊
Girl fight in lab.
女生在实验室打架
It'll be hot.
场面肯定很火♥辣♥
Time.
时间到
If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly,
如果你们的催化反应正确
you should now be looking at a crystal.
应该能生成一块晶体
Now, for the part of that last experiment,
现在 实验的最后一步
I'm sure you'll all enjoy...
我相信你们会很享受
You can eat it.
你们可以吃了它
Lydia!
莉迪亚
What?
干嘛
Nothing.
没事
Derek's outside waiting for Lydia.
德里克在外边等着莉迪亚
Waiting to kill her?
等着杀她吗
If he thinks she's the kanima, then yes,
如果他认为她是变形怪就会
especially after what happened at the pool.
尤其是游泳池事件发生后
It's not her.
那不是她
Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man.
斯泰尔斯 她没通过测试
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
No, it can't be her.
不 不可能是她
It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her.
你的想法不重要 因为德里克认定是她
So either we can convince him that he's wrong,
要么我们证明德里克是错的
or we've got to figure out a way to protect her.
要么想办法保护莉迪亚
Well, I really don't think
我不觉得
he's gonna do anything here, not at school.
他会在学校动手
What about after school?
那放学后呢
What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?
如果我们证明德里克是错的呢
By 3 o'clock?
在三点之前吗
There could be something in the bestiary.
恶魔典籍里一定有记载
Oh, you mean the 900-page book
你说的是那本900页的
written in archaic latin that none of us can read?
我们没人看得懂的古拉丁语书吗
Good luck with that.
那祝你好运了
Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it.
实际上 我认识一个可能看得懂的人
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表