剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You can see some of the others if you'd like.
如果你想也可以看看别的照片
I mean, this--
我是说 这个
This tiny little screen doesn't really do it justice,
这个小小的屏幕并不一定看得清
but, uh, I could show you some on my Computer.
不过 我可以用我电脑给你看
Oh, I would totally like that, but maybe another night.
我挺想看的 不过以后再说吧
Well, just for a few minutes.
就几分钟
It's getting kind of late.
有点晚了
It's the weekend.
反正周末嘛
I know, but I-- You know, I--
我知道 不过 你知道的 我
And it's spring break.
而且还是春假呢
I mean, you don't have a thing going on tomorrow.
我说 你明天又没有什么安排
Do you?
对吧
I should really go now.
我现在真的得走了
You sure?
你确定
I'm sure.
我确定
Okay.
好吧
What is that?
那是什么
It's a triskele.
那是个三曲枝图
Spirals mean different things--
螺旋表示不同的东西
Past, present, and future.
过去 现在 和未来
Mother, father, child.
母亲 父亲和孩子
You know what it means to me?
你知道对我来说意味着什么吗
Alpha, beta, omega?
阿尔法狼 贝塔狼 欧米茄狼
That's right.
是的
It's a spiral.
就是这个螺旋
Reminds us that we can all rise To one or fall to another.
意味着我们都可以升到一层 或坠到另一层
Betas can become alphas,
贝塔狼可以变成阿尔法狼
But alphas can also fall to Betas or even omegas.
但是阿尔法狼也能退化成贝塔狼甚至欧米茄狼
Like Scott?
就像斯科特一样
Scott's with us.
斯科特是和我们一起的
Really?
真的
Then where is he now?
那他现在在哪儿
He's looking for Jackson.
他在找杰克逊
Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either.
别担心 他今夜也不会好过的
None of us will.
我们没人会好过
There's a price you pay for this kind of power.
要这种力量你就要付出代价
You get the ability to heal.
你有能力令伤口愈合
But tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find.
但今晚你就会想要杀掉任何你能找到的东西
Good thing I had my period last week, then.
好消息是我大姨妈上周已经来过了
Well, this one's for you.
这个是给你的
Clear your schedule.
排好你的日程表
This could take a while.
这个需要很长时间
How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?
你今晚打算穿多少衣服呢
It's my birthday party.
这是我的生日晚会
I'm thinking host dress,
我在想这是主持礼服
Evening dress, then, mm,
晚礼服 嗯
After-hours casual.
休闲装
I noticed that you didn't send out any invites.
我发现你没发什么邀请
It's the biggest party of the year, Allison.
这是今年最盛大的晚会 艾莉森
Everyone knows.
大家都知道的
I was wondering if maybe this year things,
我在考虑或许今年
you know, might be different.
你懂的 会有些许不同
Why would anything be different?
为什么今年会有不同
Just 'cause things have been off lately.
就因为最近事情都变了
Things and people.
物不是 人亦非
Like Jackson.
比如杰克逊
What do you care about Jackson?
你为什么关心杰克逊
Do you know if he's coming tonight?
你知不知道他今晚会来吗
Everyone's coming.
大家都会来的
This one's American Rag.
这件是"美国碎布"牌的
Mm, I love it.
真喜欢
For me, not you.
这件是我的 不是你的
This one's Material Girl.
这件是"物质女孩"的
It's for you.
是给你的
Ms. Argent.
阿金斯夫人
What do you think of this one?
觉得这件如何
Oh, it's lovely.
很可爱
Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk?
艾莉森 能占用你几分钟谈谈么
Just the two of us.
就我们俩
Um, can we do it later?
能过一会儿再说么
Actually, uh, to be honest,
实际上 说实话
sooner would be... would be better.
越快越好
Party's at 10:00.
聚会是晚上十点哦
Um, will you be around before then?
你会提早过去吗
I think so.
可能吧
You think so.
可能吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You need a slip?
你要穿衬裙么
Oh, I guess that black one would fit.
我觉得黑色那条就能搭
All right, here you go.
好啦 给你吧
No, it's too much.
这太花哨了
I think I like it.
我挺喜欢
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, no, I do.
我喜欢啊
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh, thank you.
谢谢啦
I actually appreciate that.
真心感谢哦
Hey, whatcha doing?
你在干嘛
Homework.
做家庭作业
It's spring break.
现在在放春假
What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干嘛
I'm simply satisfying my own curiosity.
只是在满足自己的好奇心而已
We brought Harris in this morning for questioning.
今天早上 我们把哈里斯抓来审问了
They brought him in.
他们把他抓起来了
And?
然后呢
And they're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders.
然后他们正以那些谋杀罪来申请逮捕令
For all of them?
所有的谋杀吗
Enough of them.
一两件也足够了
With what proof?
有什么证据
You remember the couple at the trailer?
你记得死在房♥车里的那对夫妇么
Tire tracks nearby match Harris's car.
他们附近的车辙印和哈里斯的车一样
W... that's not enough.
这证据不够充分吧
The same car was also seen outside the hospital
孕妇被杀的医院外边
where the pregnant wife was killed.
也发现了同样的车
It's got some bumper sticker on it, a quote from Einstein.
保险杠上的标贴都是爱因斯坦的一句名言
Wait, what quote?
等等 什么名言
Something about imagination and knowledge.
什么想象和知识之类的
Imagination is more important Than knowledge, yeah.
想象力比知识更重要 没错
I saw the same car parked outside the rave.
狂欢那天我也看到它停在外面了
That means you're a witness.
那你就是目击者
You're gonna have to give a statement.
你得去做份笔录
What about the concert promoter, Kara?
那聚会的发起人卡拉又是怎么回事
She wasn't in Harris's class, Right?
她又不是哈里斯的学生 不是吗
I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?
我是说 莱西先生和哈里斯又有什么关系
It doesn't matter.
这都无所谓
The tire tracks put Harris at the site of three murders.
车辙证明哈里斯三次都在谋杀现场
That's damning evidence.
这就是确凿证据
No, it's not enough.
不 这不充分
I-I thought you hated this guy.
我以为你讨厌这家伙呢
I don't hate him, all right?
我不讨厌他好吧
He hates me.
是他讨厌我
And, you know, if he'd killed them all,
如果是他杀了这些人
then yeah, lock the psycho up.
那好 把这神经病关起来吧
But there's something missing.
但还是有哪里不对劲
There's gotta be something missing.
肯定漏掉了什么
You don't have to solve this for me.
你没必要非得帮我破案
No, I have to do something.
不 我得做点什么
What?
怎么了
Look at the swim team.
看看游泳队
Dad, the coach.
老爸 那教练
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表