剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Uh, I can talk to Derek,
我可以和德里克谈谈
maybe convince him to give us a chance
也许说服他给我们一次机会
to prove that it's not her.
来证明不是莉迪亚
But if anything happens,
不管发生什么
you guys let me handle it, okay?
交给我处理 好吗
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
It means you can't heal like I do.
意思是你们没有自愈能力
I just don't want you getting hurt.
我就是不想让你受伤
I can protect myself.
我可以保护自己
What?
怎么了
Did something else happen?
还有其他事吗
I just don't want you getting hurt.
我真的不想看你受伤
Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay?
说真的 有情况给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
I-I don't care if your dad finds out.
我不管你♥爸♥爸是否会发现
Call, text, scream, yell, whatever.
打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 大叫 怎么都行
I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can.
我会听到然后尽快找到你的
We have until 3:00.
三点之前还有时间
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
抱歉
It's a sensitive trigger on that.
扳机太灵敏了
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
Butterfly.
还是蝴蝶
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
Butterfly.
都是蝴蝶
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Danaus plexippus.
黑脉金斑蝶[帝王蝶]
Which is the scientific name for...
是什么东西的学名
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
Lydia, what's it gonna take to get you to open up?
莉迪亚 怎么才能让你敞开心扉呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你什么意思
I am as honest and open as a person can be.
我和其他人一样开诚布公
I would've said wolf.
我会认为是狼
So who do you know that can get into your house?
你觉得谁可以进入你的房♥间
What do you mean? Like, break in?
你什么意思 闯入吗
Or someone who has a key...
或者是有钥匙的人
Who also knows how to edit out two hours of footage out of a tape
一个知道如何删除两小时连续镜头
and knows how to loop it.
还知道循环播放的人
I can do it.
我可以做到
I write my own software,
我自己写软件
and I know your mom forgets to lock the kitchen door.
我还知道你妈妈总忘记锁厨房♥的门
I could've done it too, considering it's my camera.
我也可以做到 这是我的相机
Actually, we could've done it together.
实际上我们可以团伙作案
All right, I gotta go to my next class,
好吧 我要去上课了
but, uh, I'll be back later to help if you guys want it.
但我会回来帮你们忙的
Definitely.
必须地
What?
怎么了
Got a little crush going on there?
你暗恋他吗
No.
没有
Shut up.
闭嘴
It doesn't matter anyway. Why's that?
这不重要 为什么
Because if you haven't noticed,
因为你还没注意到
he's completely obsessed with Allison,
他已经完全对艾莉森着迷了
So... Whatever.
所以 无所谓了
Anyway, this is gonna take a couple of hours.
再有几个小时就弄好了
So you can't tell me who did the editing?
你不能告诉我谁编辑的吗
Is there anyone else you know who can get into your house?
你还知道其他人可以进你房♥间的吗
Actually, I do.
我知道了
Do you mind me asking where you got this?
你介意我问下这是从哪儿来的吗
A book?
是本书吗
Um, a family heirloom.
这算是个传家宝了吧
Interesting family.
你们家还真有趣
I'm pretty familiar with most Romance languages,
我对于拉丁语系倒是挺在行的
but this is a little out of my reach.
但这个有点超出我的能力范围了
Can you give it a shot?
你试一试看看
All right, um...
那好吧
"Kanima..."
"变形怪"
Do I have that right?
发音对吗
Yeah.
对
"Like the wolf, its power is greatest at the moon's peak."
"就像狼一样 在月圆之时力量最强大"
Sounds like a werewolf.
听起来跟狼人差不多
Oh, there's some words here I don't recognize.
这里有几句我看不懂
Just try.
你试试就行了
Please.
拜托了
Could I hold onto it for a bit?
那我能等会再看吗
Now is better, please.
最好现在看 拜托了
All right, um...
那好吧
Okay.
好的
"Like the wolf, the kanima is a social creature,
"跟狼一样 变形怪也是群居动物
but where the wolf seeks a pack,
但是狼寻求一个族群
the kanima seeks a friend."
变形怪则寻求一个同伴"
"A friend," What does that mean?
"一个同伴" 这是什么意思
Maybe it's lonely.
也许一个人很孤单
Like a teenager.
就像青少年也害怕孤单一样
I want to talk to Derek.
我想跟德瑞克谈谈
Talk to me.
跟我说就好了
I don't want to fight.
我可不想打架
Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you.
那倒好 因为我比你强壮不知多少
True.
这倒是实话
Really, really true.
确实比我强壮很多
But you want to know what I think?
但是你知道我怎么想吗
I'm twice as fast.
我比你快不知多少倍
She failed the test.
她没能通过考验
Yeah, which doesn't prove anything.
那也不能证明什么
Lydia's different.
莉迪亚不一样
I know, at night she turns into a homicidal walking snake.
我知道 到晚上她就会变成杀人的怪物
I'm not going to let you kill her.
我不会让你杀了她的
Who said I was gonna do it?
谁说我要杀她了
I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone
我真搞不懂为什么你要去保护每一个人
Now, Scott, but even so,
不过即使如此 斯科特
Lydia has killed people and she's gonna do it again,
莉迪亚已经杀了人 而且她会继续这样
and next time, it's gonna be one of us.
等到下一次 她杀的就是我们中的一个
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
She was bitten by an Alpha.
她是被阿尔法狼所咬
It's her.
一定是她
You saw that thing up close.
你也近距离看到那个怪物了
You know it's not like us.
你知道他跟我们不同
But it is!
但事实就是如此
We're all shapeshifters.
我们都是变形人
You don't know what you're dealing with.
你不知道你所面对的是什么
It happens rarely and it happens for a reason.
这种情况很少发生 一旦发生必有原因
What reason?
什么原因
Sometimes the shape you take
有时候变形的种类
reflects the person that you are.
可以折射出你的本性
Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded.
就连斯泰尔斯都说她冷血
Well, what if she's immune?
如果她免疫了呢
What if she's got something inside of her that makes her
如果她体内有某种机能
Immune to the bite,
让她对咬伤免疫了
which is why she didn't get paralyzed?
也许这就是她没有麻♥痹♥的♥原因
No one's immune!
没有人可以免疫
I've never seen it or heard of it.
我从没见过 也从未耳闻
It's n-- it's never happened.
这从未发生过
What about Jackson?
那你怎么解释杰克逊的事
That is so bizarre.
这真是太奇特了
What?
什么事
My camera's having some sort of glitch slash meltdown.
我的相机拍出来的东西都有点模糊
It's a lens flare.
那只是镜头眩光了而已
Yeah, but it's only happening on one player--Mccall.
这样的情况只发生在了麦高身上
That's why you tested him, isn't it?
这就是你拿他做实验的原因 不是吗
Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you?
因为你给了他所想要的 是吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表