剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on teen wolf...
《少狼》前情提要
So do you have the key or not?
那你到底有没有钥匙
Not.
没有
Please, Allison, stop!
求你了 艾莉森快停下
I'm gonna tell you how to stop Jackson.
我会告诉你怎么阻止杰克逊的
There is one young lady with whom Jackson shared a real bond,
有位年轻女士和杰克逊之间有真正的羁绊
One person who can save him.
只有她才能拯救他
Somebody is hurt.
有人受伤了
Somebody is down on the field.
有人倒在场上了
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊
He did it to himself?
他自己干的吗
Where's Stiles?
斯泰尔斯哪去了
Where the hell is my son?
我儿子哪去了
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你帮忙
But we can take it from here.
但是接下来的交给我们吧
You know, I'm gonna have to give a statement.
现在我要妄下结论了
Why don't I ride with you?
我为什么不跟你们一起呢
Um, I think that would be a little...
我觉得这有点
Perfect, great.
非常好太棒了
Great.
好吧
I got to meet with the medical examiner
我要见那个医检人员
and try to figure out what happened with Jackson.
看看杰克逊身上到底发生了什么
I've got an ABP out on Stiles.
我已经发布了斯泰尔斯的全境通告
His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means...
他的吉普车还在停车场那意味着
Well, I don't know what that means.
我不知道那意味着什么
Look, if he answers his phone,
听着他要是接了电♥话♥
If he answers his emails,
或者回了邮件
if either one of you see him...
或者你们谁看见他了
We'll call you.
我们会给你打电♥话♥
Look, he's probably just freaked out
他可能只是因为
from all the attention or something.
焦点聚集在他身上而被吓跑了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Yeah.
好吧
I'll see you, okay?
我会再找你的好吗
McCall.
麦高
We need you on the team, okay?
队里需要你 懂吗
You know I can't put you on the field next season
要知道如果你不提高成绩
if you don't get your grades up.
我就没法让你下赛季上场
Yeah, I know, coach.
我知道了教练
All right.
那就好
I mean, I-I know I yell a lot,
我知道我老大吼大叫
But it's not like I hate you guys.
但不是说我恨你们大伙
Well, I kind of hate Greenberg,
我是挺讨厌柏林伯格的
But, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg.
但是这不一样 格林伯格不一样
I'm just saying we...
我只是想说我们
I need you on the team.
队里需要你
Get your grades back up.
把成绩提高上去
I will.
我会的
I know.
我知道
Is that everyone?
大家都在这儿了吗
I think so.
我觉得是
You're gonna find him by scent?
你要通过气味找到他吗
Yeah, we both are.
是 我们一起
But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?
那为什么你闻衬衫我却闻鞋子
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
All of us.
所有人
Holy sh--
我的老天
They were trying to warn you.
他们刚刚在警告你
It's electrified.
那些都通电了
What are you doing with them?
你要把他们怎么样
At the moment, just keeping them comfortable.
眼下就让他们舒舒服服待着
There's no point in torturing them. They won't give Derek up.
酷刑也没用他们不会告发德里克的
The instinct to protect their Alpha's too strong.
保护他们阿尔法狼的本能太强烈了
Okay.
好吧
So what are you doing with me?
那你要拿我做什么
Because Scott can find me, all right?
斯科特会找到我的
He knows my scent.
他知道我的气味
It's pungent, you know?
很刺鼻的知道吗
It's more like a stench.
有点臭味
He could find me even if I was buried
即使把我埋在
at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine.
一堆残渣和排泄物下他也能找到我
You do have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski.
你描述能力很形象具体 斯蒂林斯先生
Let me paint one of my own.
我也来描述一下我脑海想象的
Scott McCall finds his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp.
斯科特·麦高发现好友浑身是血打成肉浆
How does that sound?
怎么样
I think I might prefer more of a still life landscape, you know?
我还是倾向于幽静的生活景观懂吗
What--what are you, 90?
你多大 九十岁吗
Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room.
我能在这屋里把你打得满地找牙
Okay.
好吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
You know, I thought the same thing
在警♥察♥局看到你和杰拉德时
when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station.
我和你现在的感觉一模一样
Okay, hold on.
好吧 等一下
He--he threatened to kill my Mom.
他威胁要杀了我妈
And I had to get close to him.
我还得靠近他
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么做
I'm gonna go with Scott on this one.
这次你和斯科特一起行动
Have you seen his Mom?
你看见他母亲了吗
She's gorgeous.
她很迷人
Shut up.
闭嘴
Who is he?
他是谁
He's Peter, Derek's uncle.
他叫皮特 是德里克的叔叔
Little while back, he tried to kill us all,
不久以前 他想杀死我们所有人
and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat.
我们点火烧他 德里克切断了他的喉咙
That's good to know.
多谢告知
How is he alive?
他怎么又活过来了
Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson.
简单来说 他知道怎样阻止杰克逊
And maybe how to save him.
也许能够救他
Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead.
那真是挺有用的 不过杰克逊已经死了
What?
什么
Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field.
杰克逊死了 就刚才在赛场上发生的事
Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?
听了这个消息你们为什么不高兴呢
Because if Jackson is dead,
因为如果杰克逊死了
it didn't just happen.
事情肯定没有这么简单
Gerard wanted it to happen.
是杰拉德想让这件事情发生
But why?
但是为什么
Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out.
这正是我们需要搞清楚的
And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing.
而且机会转瞬即逝
Quickly.
我们得快点
I saw the lights flicker.
我看到灯一直在闪
Probably just one of our guests getting comfortable downstairs.
也许只是我们楼下的一位客人想要舒服点
Get some sleep if you can.
睡会觉吧
I have a feeling the next 24 hours are going to be eventful.
我有预感接下来24小时会发生很多事情
You gonna tell me what happened at the game?
你想要告诉我比赛的时候发生了什么吗
Didn't you hear?
你没听说吗
We won.
我们赢了
I meant Jackson.
我指的是杰克逊
So did I.
我也是
You need something?
有什么事吗
I want you to step aside
我希望你不要再插手这件事
and let us handle this.
让我们来处理
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
One of your friends is dead.
你的一个朋友死了
Because of Derek.
都是因为德里克
How do you think Jackson became that thing in the first place?
要不然杰克逊怎么变成现在这个样子
Kate, mom, Jackson.
凯特 妈妈 杰克逊
What about Scott?
那斯科特呢
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表