剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I can't.
不行
Remember Deaton said you have to do it alone.
记住德亚顿说的 你必须一个人做
Okay, this plan is really starting to suck.
这真是个坑人的计划
No. Not here, not now.
不 别在这时候啊
What? Scott!
什么 斯科特
What am I supposed to...
我该怎么做
Plan officially sucks.
这计划绝对超烂
Matt, give me a second, okay?
马特 我过去一下 好吗
What are you doing?
你在这儿干什么
You told me to go out with him.
你叫我跟他出来玩玩的
No, not here.
但不是这里啊
You don't get it.
你不明白
We have a plan.
我们有计划
You have a plan?
你有计划吗
Okay, okay.
这下糟了
My father and Gerard, they're coming here.
我爸跟杰拉德马上就要过来了
What did you tell them?
你告诉他们什么了
I-I told them...
我 我告诉他们了
Allison!
艾莉森
I-I had to tell them.
我必须告诉他们
Oh, my god, they know it's Jackson.
天啊 他们知道那是杰克逊了
People are dying, Scott.
不断有人死去 斯科特
What am I supposed to do?
你说我该怎么做
You're supposed to trust me.
你该相信我
I trust you more than anyone.
我最相信的就是你
We've... we had a plan.
我们已经 我们都计划好了
So do they.
他们也计划好了
This isn't going to work.
现在说什么也没用了
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Okay, I can... I can fix it.
我 我来解决
Please, please, Scott.
求你了 斯科特
Just tell me.
告诉我
Just stay out of the way.
别再给我们添麻烦就好了
Scott!
斯科特
Stay out of the way!
你别管了
Careful, gentlemen.
小心点 先生们
Something wicked this way comes.
那恶魔过来了
Why me?
为什么让我去
Because I got to make sure that
因为我得去监督阿金斯
Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan.
确保他不会毁了整个计划
Okay, look, you better do it
听着 这东西是静脉注射
intravenously which means in the vein.
就是说得扎进血管里
When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here.
看到他的时候 你就把这个活塞往后拉
In the neck probably is going to be the easiest.
扎脖子可能是最容易的
So you find a vein, you jam it in there,
找到血管 扎进去
and pull back on the trigger.
然后把活塞推回去
Be careful.
一定要小心
Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him.
我怀疑这东西根本伤不到他
No, I mean you.
我是让你小心点
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想你受伤
Derek.
德里克
Back off.
投降吧
Back off?
投降
That--that's really all you've got?
你就只有这点能耐吗
I got to be honest, chris.
实话说吧 克里斯
I was really expecting more from the,
我还以为你能更狠点呢
uh, big, bad veteran werewolf hunter.
经验十足又心黑的大猎人
Okay, then.
好吧
How about "Didn't anyone ever
那就换句话 "没人告诉过你
tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?"
别用狼爪子掺和枪战吗"
Yeah, that one sounded pretty good.
这句听起来挺狠的
She belongs to me.
她是我的
Oh, no.
不会吧
Scott, pick up, pick up now.
斯科特 接电♥话♥啊 快接电♥话♥
Look, I got, like, 50 feet of ash left,
听着 我还有15米的路要铺
and I'm out.
而我没有灰了
Okay?
听到了吗
So you got to get your wolf ass down here to help me
所以快狼奔过来帮我
because I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
And I'm just standing out here
只能干站在这里
And I'm...
就我
and I'm all alone, and I'm hearing gunfire and werewolves,
就我一个人 听着枪声和狼嚎
and I'm... and I'm standing here like a frickin' idiot
干站在这里 跟傻子似的
all by myself with a handful of magic fairy dust.
手里抓着一把仙粉
And I don't have enough.
仙粉还不够用
Okay?
明白没
Okay, come on, think.
好吧 开动脑筋
Um, okay.
好吧
He said you got to believe.
他说你得信
You need to believe.
要相信这东西
Come on, believe, Stiles.
加油 信啊 斯泰尔斯
Just, uh... just picture it.
好好想象一下
Just imagine it working, okay?
想象它开始有效用了
Just...
想...
Imagine.
想象
Yes!
成功啦
You probably recognize this device.
你可能认识这东西
Pot used to be smoked in a rolled up piece of paper.
这壶以前是用来吸卷烟的
These days, it seems like all you kids
现在 貌似你们这些小鬼
are given a free vaporizer with your medicinal marijuana card.
都用来当做蒸馏器吸大♥麻♥用了
This type of wolfsbane is one of my favorites.
我最爱这种附子草
Lovely smell.
真好闻
You probably won't think so.
你可能不会觉得好闻
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Isn't it obvious?
看不出来吗
I'm killing you.
我在杀你
Uh, no, no, no!
别激动
Just me, it's just me.
是我 是我
Don't freak.
别慌嘛
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Let's find out.
我们来试试看
God...
上帝啊
Okay, no one does anything like that again,
好吧 大家别再做这么危险的事了
okay?
听到没
Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out.
我以为氯♥胺♥酮♥能让他失去知觉
Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get.
是啊 显然我们只能做到这种程度
So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him
希望控制他的那个人
just decided to show up tonight.
今晚会现身
I'm here.
我就在这里
I'm right here with you.
就在你们身边
It's going to look like an accident.
这看起来会像个意外
Like you had an asthma attack
像你哮喘病犯了
and couldn't get to your inhaler in time.
没有及时拿到吸入器
Your school records show you have a pretty severe case of asthma.
你的学校医疗记录会显示你有严重的哮喘
Stop!
住手
Too late.
太迟了
Looks like it's working.
它貌似已经起作用了
Want to move closer to the DJ?
想离DJ近一点吗
She's 21.
她21岁了
I told you I'd see a student here.
我跟你说过在这里会碰到学生
I think I stopped healing.
我好像不会自愈了
Bullets...
子弹的原因
They're laced with wolfsbane.
他们在子弹上沾了附子草
You got to go to the car.
你必须回车上去
What about you?
那你呢
I have to find Scott.
我得去找斯科特
Go.
走吧
Go!
快走啊
Jackson, is that you?
杰克逊 是你吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表