剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
So, what do you want me to do?
那你想让我做什么
Challenge you?
反驳你
I want you to trust me.
我想让你信任我
You are gonna find yourself put in the position where you
总有一天你会发现自己会质疑
question the trust of people close to you.
亲近的人是否值得信任
Even your closest friends.
即使是你最亲密的朋友
And when that happens,
到了那个时候
you have to know the trust you would never question is family!
你就会知道自己可以完全信任的只有家人
Can I trust you, Allison?
我可以信任你吗 艾莉森
Yeah.
行
Not "Yeah".
不要说"行"
Speak with conviction! Yes!
肯定地回答我 可以
Or not!
还是不可以
Yes!
可以
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I told you,
我告诉你了
I just walked in and saw the jeep on top of the guy,
我进来的时候正好看见吉普车压在他身上
that's all.
就是这样
What's wrong with your hand?
你的手怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Can I just get out of here now?
我能走了吗
Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me --
如果有什么事你不能跟我说
You think I am lying?
你认为我在说谎吗
No, of course not.
不是 当然不是
I am just worried about you.
我只是很担心你
Now, if you saw someone do this,
如果你看到了是谁干的
if you are afraid maybe they will come back
你是不是担心他们也许会再回来
and make sure you don't say anything about it ...
确保你没有把这件事告诉别人
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没有看见
At all.
完全没有
Can I go now please?
我现在可以走吗
Sure.
可以
Not your jeep.
不能开你自己的车走
We have to impound it.
我们得扣下
Sorry kid, evidence.
抱歉 孩子 它是证据
See you at home.
回家见
All right, well, at least make sure they wash it.
好吧 至少让他们把车洗干净
Scott?
斯科特
You okay?
你没事吧
You were right.
你说得没错
It's not like you.
确实不像你
Its eyes were almost like
它的眼神就好像是
will killing you.
想要杀了你
There were something about them.
它身上有些东西很熟悉
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You know like what you see a friend in the halloween mask,
就好像一个带着万圣节面具的朋友
but you can actually see the eyes
但是你其实可以看到他的眼睛
and you feel like you know who it is
你感觉自己认识他
but you can't figure out who it is?
但是就是说不出来他究竟是谁
You are saying you know who it is?
你是说你认识它吗
No, but I think it knew me.
不认识 但我觉得它认识我
If anyone want to try not being completely predictable?
有谁能给我点惊喜吗
The last time you do that.
下不为例
Why?
为什么
Because I am a Beta?
因为我是贝塔狼吗
No, because I have someone else in mind for you.
不是 因为我为你准备了别人
Are we done?
我们练完了吗
I got about 100 bones
我断了得有100根骨头
that need a few hours to heal.
几个小时才能长好
Okay.
好的
101.
101根了
You think I am teaching you how to fight?
你认为我在教你们如何战斗吗
Look at me!
看着我
I am teaching you how to survive!
我在教你们怎么活下去
If they want us dead, why aren't they coming first now?
如果他们要我们死 为何不现在就来呢
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But they're planning something.
但是他们在作部署
And you, especially, know
特别是你应知道
that's not our only problem.
我们的麻烦不止于此
Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father,
无论是什么东西杀死了艾萨克父亲
I think it killed someone else last night.
在那天晚上也杀了其他人
Until I find out what it is,
在我找出它之前
you all need to learn everything that I know.
你们都必须学会我掌握的一切
As fast as I can teach you.
越快越好
Time to get up.
该起来了
Go away.
走开
You will be late for the appointment with the school counselor.
和学校辅♥导♥员的见面快迟到了
Remember? We had a deal.
还记得吗 我们说好了
I told you I was fine.
我说了我很好
Lydia, please.
莉迪亚 得了吧
Lydia, what did you do?
莉迪亚 你干了什么
Oh, my god, what did you do to yourself?
天啊 你对你自己做了什么
Lydia, sweetheart.
莉迪亚 宝贝
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Nice gloves.
手套不错
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what's your brand of psychosis.
你的精神病具体是什么
Really?
你不是吧
We are both here for something,
我们都是来寻求帮助的
we don't have to be ashamed of it.
没必要不好意思
I have a phobia of people prying into my personal life.
我对窥探我私生活的人有恐惧症
You?
你呢
Compulsively drawn to cute but narcissistic girls.
我控可爱却自恋的妹子
Are you ready, Lydia?
准备好了吗 莉迪亚
So sorry about the other day.
那天很抱歉
I am trying.
我努力了
We will get through this.
我们会挺过来的
Um, I know, because I love you.
我明白 因为我爱你
I love you more than --
我爱你多过
Oh, my god. I can't.
天啊
You and Allison have to find a better way to communicate.
你和艾莉森得找个更好的方式沟通
Come on, you are the only one we can trust.
行了 你是我们唯一信任的人了
Is she coming to the game tonight? .
她今晚来看比赛吗
Yes!
来
Okay, message complete.
好 话都传达完了
Now, tell me about your boss?
现在 说说你的老板吧
He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of records
他觉得艾莉森的家族保留着
of all the things they hunted, like a book.
他们捕杀猎物的记录 书什么的
Probably beastiary.
或许是怪兽典籍
What? A beastiary.
什么 怪兽典籍
I think you mean bestiary.
我觉得你想说的是恶魔典籍吧
No, pretty sure I don't.
绝对不是
It's like an encyclopedia for mystic creatures.
类似神秘生物百科全书
How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this stuff.
为什么我是唯一不知道这东西的人
It's ok. You are my best friend
没事 你是我最好的朋友
and a creature of the night. You are like a priority of mine.
暗夜之子 你对我来说是最重要的
Ok. If we can find it,
好吧 如果我们能找到这典籍
and it can tell us what this thing is.
我们就能知道它是什么生物
And who.
还要知道是谁
We need that book!
我们需要那本书
You are not even French, aren't you?
你不是法国人对吧
French canadian.
法裔加拿大人
Which means you are a Canadian.
那就是说你是加拿大人
He speaks French.
可他说法国
Saying as I am placing my mental health in your hands,
既然说你负责我的心理健康
how about you tell me what
那么告诉我
as a French teacher qualifies to be a guidance counselor.
法语老师怎么够格做辅♥导♥员呢
I have a masters in behavior psychology,
我有行为心理学的学位
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表