剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
But reading this made me sorry I hadn't tried to be.
而读这封信会让我后悔莫及
Because if this were my mother,
因为如果这是我的妈妈
if these words were written for me,
如果这是写给我的
I don't know how I could sit
我不知道在为她报仇之前
still until someone paid for her death.
我是否可以坐得安稳
Any pity I'd have for Derek and his pack
曾经对德里克及其族群任何的怜悯之心
would be burned on by a white-hot desire for retribution,
都会随着内心炽热的复仇欲望烟消云散
or a kind of blood and destruction
取而代之的是
that would have Derek and his wolves howling not for mercy,
在其痛苦哀嚎中无情的杀戮
but for their own sweet deaths.
只要其以死谢罪
Deleted.
删除了
And we're done.
我们两清了
All right, so, Matt, since all the people
那么 马特 你之前杀害的
you brutally murdered deserved it
所有人都是咎由自取
because they killed you first--whatever that means--
因为他们害人在先 不管这意味着什么
I think we're good here, right?
我想我们毫无瓜葛 是吧
So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know?
把我爸爸放了 我们离开
You continue on the whole vengeance thing.
你继续报你的仇
Enjoy the kanima.
享受你的变形怪
Sounds like your mom's here, Mccall.
我听到你妈妈来了 麦高
Matt, don't do this.
马特 不要这样
When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave.
她一进门 我就叫她马上离开
I'll tell her we didn't find anything.
我会告诉她我们什么都没有发现
Please, Matt.
求你了 马特
If you don't move...
如果你还不动
Now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first,
我就先杀了斯泰尔斯
and then your mom.
然后杀了你妈妈
Open it.
打开
Please.
求你了
Open the door.
打开门
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
This is the one controlling him?
这就是操控变形怪的人吗
This kid?
这个孩子
Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough
德里克 并不是所有人都能像你一样
to be a big, bad werewolf.
幸运的成为狼人的
Oh, yeah, that's--that's right.
对了 我想起来了
I've learned a few things lately.
我最近知道了点事情
Werewolves, hunters, kanimas.
狼人 猎手 变形怪
It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon.
每个满月就跟万圣节派对一样
Except for you, Stiles.
除了你 斯泰尔斯
What do you turn into?
你能变成什么
Abominable Snowman.
喜马拉雅山雪人
But, uh, it's more of, like,
但是 要变身
a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal.
冬天才行 有季节性的
You bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
Get him off of me.
把他从我身上挪开
Oh, I don't know, Derek.
别啊 德里克
I think you two make a pretty good pair.
我觉得你们凑对基友挺搭的
It must kinda suck, though,
不过感觉挺烂的吧
to have all that power taken away
只是在脖子后面
from you with just a little cut
轻轻一划
to the back of the neck.
就失去所有力量了
I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless.
你肯定没尝过这种绝望的滋味
Still got some teeth.
我的牙还是利的
Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh?
你怎么不再靠近点
We'll see how helpless I am.
来试试看我有多绝望
Yeah, bitch.
没错 贱♥人♥
Is that her?
这下是她来了吗
Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her.
按我说的做 我就不伤害她
I won't even let Jackson near her.
也不让杰克逊靠近她
Scott, don't trust him!
斯科特 别相信他
This work better for ya?
这样你才会听话吗
Hey, just stop! Stop!
快住手 住手
Then do what I tell you to.
那就按我说的做
Okay.
行
All right.
可以
Stop!
放开他
You, take them in there.
你 把他们拖进去
You...
你
with me.
跟我走
Mom?
妈
You scared me, where is every...
你吓死我了 大家都上哪...
Mom, just do what he says.
妈 听他的
He promised he wouldn't hurt you.
他保证不会伤害你
He's right.
他说得对
Scott! Stiles! What happened?
斯科特 斯泰尔斯 发生什么事了
But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you.
但我没说不会说伤害你
Wait, baby...
坚持住 宝贝
Back, back!
退后 退后
Mom, mom, stop, mom!
妈 妈 别动 妈
I said get back!
我说了 退后
Scott.
斯科特
Mom, do it.
妈 听他的
Please, mom.
求你了 妈
Get up, Mccall.
站起来 麦高
Matt? Matt, listen to me.
马特 马特 听我说
Shut--shut--shut up!
给我闭嘴 闭嘴
Everybody shut the hell up!
都他妈给我闭嘴
Now, get up, or I shoot her next!
站起来 不然我就开枪打她
Please, he needs to see a doctor.
求你了 他需要看医生
You think so?
你觉得他需要吗
Hey, hey, you listen to me!
你听我说
It's all right. I'm okay.
没事 我没事
No, honey, you're not okay.
不 亲爱的 你受伤了
It doesn't hurt, mom.
不疼 妈妈
'Cause that's the adrenaline, okay?
那是因为肾上腺素好吗
Please, let me--let me just
求你了 让我...就让我
take a look at him, okay?
好好替他看看行吗
I mean, I can help stop the bleeding.
我能帮他止血
They have no idea, do they?
他们什么都不知道 是吗
Please.
求你了
Let me just take a quick look. I...
就让我看一眼 很快的 我...
Shut--shut--shut--shut up!
闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Lady,If you keep talking,
女士 如果你再啰嗦
I'm gonna put the next bullet through his head.
我就开枪爆了他的脑袋
Okay. Okay.
好吧 很好
Back to the front, Mccall.
回前边去 麦高
After you.
你先过去
The evidence is gone.
证据都销毁了
Why don't you just go?
你干吗还不走
You--you think the evidence mattered that much, huh?
你觉得证据有那么重要吗
No, no, I-I want the book.
不 不 我要那本书
What--what book?
什么 什么书
The bestiary.
怪兽典籍
Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing.
几页不够 我要整本
I don't have it.
不在我手上
It's Gerard's.
是杰勒德的
What do you want it for, anyway?
再说了 你要它做什么
I need answers.
我要答案
Answers to what?
什么答案
To this.
这个
He wants the bestiary.
他想要怪兽典籍
That's not from Scott.
这不是斯科特发的
He wouldn't have texted me.
他不会给我发短♥信♥
And he definitely wouldn't have mentioned Derek.
更不可能提到德里克
The sheriff's station?
在警局
If Derek's really there, I doubt it's willingly.
如果德里克在那里 肯定不是自愿的
You think Jackson's there, too?
你认为杰克逊也在那里吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Maybe him and the one controlling him.
他和控制他的人可能都在
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表