剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Please...
求求你
No...
不要
I'm so sorry, Lydia.
我很抱歉 莉迪亚
All of this must be terribly confusing.
这些东西一定很让你困惑
But at least you know that you're not actually crazy.
但是至少你知道自己没疯
Well...
至少
Not completely.
没完全变疯
There's bound to be some residual effects,
以后肯定会有一点后遗症
but you're a Strong girl.
但你是个坚强的女孩
Personally i think that you're Gonna pull through
我认为受了一点点精神创伤之后
with a minimal amount of post traumatic stress.
你很快就会复原
Or maybe...
或者
A few years of profoundly Disturbing nightmares.
做上几年的恶梦就好了
I had a plan, you know.
你知道我有计划的
It was a good plan.
而且是个好计划
But if there's one thing that I've learned in life,
这么多年来我唯一学到的就是
it's to always have a backup.
永远留一手
That would be you.
这一手就是你
Your immunity makes you a Perfect plan B.
你的免疫功能让你成为了完美的B计划
You wouldn't turn from the bite.
咬伤你不会使你变异
You wouldn't die.
你不会死
But you would be able to do...
但是你能学会做
One very important thing.
一件非常重要的事
Do you know what that is, Lydia?
知道是什么吗 莉迪亚
Lydia!
莉迪亚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表