剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Yet!
还没而已
So how about we forget the Kanima?
我们忘了那个变形怪怎么样
We...can't!
我们 忘不了
There was something about the way Gerard looked at it.
杰勒德看它的时候不太对劲
He wasn't afraid...
他不害怕
at all.
一点都不害怕
I don't know what he knows or what he's planning.
我不清楚他知道什么或者谋划什么
But I'm sure about one thing.
但我清楚一件事
We have to find it first.
我们要最先找到它
It's everything Lydia could translate.
莉迪亚能翻译的都在这儿了
And trust me, she was very confused.
相信我 她自己也翻糊涂了
Yeah, what'd you tell her?
是吗 你怎么告诉她的
That we were part of an online gaming community
说我们在一个线上游戏社区里
that battles mythical creatures.
玩打神秘怪兽的游戏
I am part of an online gaming community
我是这个线上游戏社区的一员
that battles mythical creatures.
专打神秘怪兽
Great.
不错
Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?
好的 这上说了怎么能找出谁在控制他吗
Not really.
没说
But Stiles was right about the murderers.
但是斯泰尔斯关于谋杀的判断是对的
It calls the kanima, a weapon of vengeance.
它的名字叫变形怪 一种复仇武器
There's a story in there about this South American priest
上边有个故事是说有个美国南部的牧师
who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village--
操纵这种变形怪在村里制♥造♥血案
All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad.
好 看吧 所以也许它也不是性本恶的
Until the bond grew strong enough
随着连结越来越强
that it killed whoever he wanted it to.
强到足够时就会想让谁死就杀谁
All bad, all very, very bad.
恶啊 真你妹的恶啊
Here's the thing, though.
但是 还有一件事
The kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf.
这种变形怪最初是想成为狼人的
But it can't be...
但是没有成功 直到
"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it."
"直到它解决了那个过去让它显现的人"
Okay, if that means that
好吧 如果这是说
Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy,
杰克逊能做上几千个小时的理疗
I could've told you that myself.
我也能自己说出这样的话来
What if...it has something to do with his parents?
如果 这事跟他的父母有关系呢
His real parents.
他的亲生父母
Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?
是啊 有谁知道他父母到底怎么了吗
Lydia might.
莉迪亚也许知道
What if she doesn't know anything?
要是她什么都不知道怎么办
Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so...
他没有限制我靠近的限制令 所以
I'll talk to him myself.
我要亲自和他谈谈
Okay, what do I do?
好吧 我做什么呢
You have a make-up exam, remember?
你要补考 记得吗
Promise me.
跟我保证
If he does anything, you run the other way.
如果他做什么的话 往反方向跑
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Allison, if you get hurt
艾莉森 如果我在参加那个
while I'm busy with some stupid test,
弱智考试时 你有什么不测
someone's going to need to take care of me.
有人就要小心了
If he does anything...
如果他做什么的话
Like?
比如
Anything...weird or bizarre-- Anything.
做什么 奇怪的 诡异的 随便什么
Anything evil!
所有邪恶的事
Jackson?
杰克逊
Did you still want to discuss your paper?
你还想讨论下你的论文吗
You have one hour, Mr. Mccall.
你有一个小时 麦高先生
Begin.
开始
Really, Scott?
算你行 斯科特
I can't.
不行
Oh...I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Can I do this? No, I am gonna go to work.
我能这样做吗 不行 我要去工作
I am gonna go to work.
我要去工作
I am just gonna straighten up.
我只是来做清洁的
Just a little bit. Just a tad.
就一会儿 一小会儿
No one even know who comes here.
没有人知道谁来过
Oh, you just scared the hell out of me.
你刚刚吓到我了
Sorry, I wa--I was just, um, I was--nothing.
抱歉 我只是 没事
Ah, that's a--nice heels.
高跟鞋很漂亮啊
Oh! Yeah, uh, my feet were hurting, so I--
我脚受伤了 所以就
Same reason I never wear mine.
这也是我不♥穿♥的原因
What?
什么
Uh, forget it.
没什么
Hey, did you hear about the Underground Show?
你听过地下秀吗
Apparently, they've got some big name spinning.
显然 他们弄了些知名的动感单车人士
Oh, you mean like a rave?
你是指狂欢吗
Oh, is it still a rave if you don't roll?
不左右摇晃还算狂欢吗
I just call it a party.
我都称作派对
But hey, I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you're down.
如果你来的话 我有个朋友可以搞到票
Want me to get you one?
你要来一张吗
Yeah. Yeah, great.
好啊 很好
Yeah?
真的
All right, cool.
好的 酷
Um, it's friday, so...
是周五 那么
Looking forward to it. Yeah.
期待能见到你 好的
I'm not supposed to tell anyone.
我不会跟任何人说的
Come on, anyone who ever says
得了吧 那些口口声声说着
"I'm not supposed to tell anyone"
"我不会告诉任何人"
is always dying to tell someone,
的人总是迫不及待地告诉别人
so tell me!
所以跟我说说
Why do you wanna know?
你为什么想知道
I can't tell you that.
我不能跟你说
Then I'm not telling you.
那我也不告诉你
But you are telling me that
但你跟我说
you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me?
你会告诉我的 你想告诉我吗
Was that a question?
这是个问题吗
It felt like a question.
应该是个问题
Well...tell me if this feels like an answer.
那么告诉我下一句算不算回答
No.
不告诉你
Jackson?
杰克逊
In here.
在这儿呢
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
Y-you could've warned me.
你应该提醒我
You're the one that walked into the boys' locker room.
是你走进男士更衣间的
I thought I heard you--
我以为我听到你
I th--forget it.
算了吧
Did you wanna talk about something?
你要跟我说什么吗
We can talk later.
我们可以一会儿再谈
No.
不
Let's talk now.
我们现在谈
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia, come on! Ly--wait!
莉迪亚 等等我
Ah, ah, hey, Erica.
你好 艾瑞卡
Why are you asking Lydia
你为什么问莉迪亚
about Jackson's real parents?
关于杰克逊亲生父母的事
Why are you bringing out the claws on camera?
在摄像头下你为什么不把爪子拿开呢
That's right.
这就对了
You wanna play Catwoman?
你想扮演猫女吗
I'll be your Batman.
我来扮演你的蝙蝠侠
If you're wondering about Jackson's real parents,
如果你对杰克逊的亲生父母感兴趣
they're about half a mile from here.
他们就在半英里外
In Beacon Hills cemetery.
就在比肯山公墓里
I--I have to get to cl--
我要去上课了
Oh, no, no, you don't.
不行 不能去
No, you have perfect grades.
你成绩那么出色
You can skip one class.
翘一节课没事的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Your heart's beating like crazy.
你心脏在疯狂地跳动
Allison.
艾莉森
Erica, wait.
艾瑞卡 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表