剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Look, they don't think we're gonna fight,
听着 他们没料到我们会反抗
so if one of them gets hit,
所以如果其中一个人遭到攻击
I guarantee they'll take off.
我想他们肯定会离开的
So just shoot one of 'em.
那就随便射一个吧
Which one?
哪一个
Uh...Derek.
德里克
Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head.
没错 就射他 最好瞄准他的头
If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can.
斯科特都能抓住箭 德里克肯定也可以
Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three then.
好吧 那就射其他三个中的一个
You mean two.
其他两个吧
No, I mean three.
不是啊 有三个
Where the hell is Isaac?
艾萨克去哪了
What was that?
什么声音
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Get back.
快回房♥间里去
Someone's trying to break in, okay?
有人想破门进来
Go.
回去
Lydia, go!
莉迪亚 快回去
Jackson?
杰克逊
Hi, I-I need the police.
喂 我要报♥警♥
Stiles, it's here!
斯泰尔斯 它在这里
This might make me sound like kind of a bitch,
我说这话可能会感觉很贱
but I've always wondered
但我一直很好奇
what it feels like to steal someone's boyfriend.
抢走别人的男朋友是什么感觉
I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power.
我打赌是一种病态的强大感吧
I think I might try it with Scott.
我觉得可以抢斯科特试试看
You know what...
你知道吗
I don't think it's gonna be that hard.
这可能没什么难度哦
Because why would he be waiting around to steal ten minutes with you
因为他得苦等很久才能和你在一起十分钟
when he can have me
而我随时都可以陪着他
anytime he wants?
选我不是更好吗
You didn't really think that would work, did you?
你不会真觉得这玩意有用吧
Actually, I did.
实际上 我觉得有用
I thought you were psychic...
你不是会通灵 有预感吗
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I think I'm finally getting
我终于知道
why you keep refusing me, Scott.
你为什么一直拒绝我了 斯科特
You're not an Omega.
你不是一只欧米茄狼
You're already an Alpha of your own pack.
而已经是自己族群的阿尔法狼了
But you know you can't beat me.
但你知道的 你打不过我
I can hold you off until the cops get here.
在警♥察♥来之前我可以拖住你
Get them out of here.
把他们带走
Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?
有谁能告诉我到底发生了什么事
It's Jackson.
是杰克逊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表