剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Come in. We'd like to talk to you.
进来 我们想和你聊聊
I'm supposed to study with Lydia, I really don't have time to chat.
我得和莉迪亚一起学习了 真没空聊天
Actually, that's who we want to talk to you about, sweetheart.
其实我们正想和你聊聊她 亲爱的
You wanna learn?
你想知道吗
Let's start now.
开始吧
What's down there?
下面有什么
Motive.
动机
And what am I looking for?
我要找什么
Follow your senses.
跟随你的感觉
What happened down here?
这下面发生过什么
The kind of thing that leaves an impression.
会留下痕迹的事
Open it.
打开
Hey, sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention.
对不起 哈里斯才放我走
Literally. And he had my phone the whole frickin' time.
真的 而且他一直都扣着我电♥话♥
Well, we need to do something right now.
我们现在得做些什么
They were asking me all these questions about Lydia
他们刚才问了我各种莉迪亚的问题
and how she was bitten by Peter,
还有她怎么被皮特咬了
and then they sent this guy out.
然后他们派了一个人出去
Wait, what guy?
等等 什么人
He was dressed as a sherriff's deputy.
他穿得像副警长
They're sending him to the station for Isaac.
他们派他去警局找艾萨克
He was also carrying this box with something on it,
他还拿着个盒子 上面有个什么东西
like, um, like a carving or something.
像是雕刻品之类的
What was it?
是什么
Hold on, hold on.
等等
It's in one of these books.
书里有
I'm taking a picture.
我照个像
Did you get it? Yeah, wolfsbane.
收到了吗 收到了 是附子草
What does that mean?
这说明了什么
It means they're gonna kill him.
他们要杀他
This is why he said yes to you.
这就是为什么他同意变成狼人
Everyone wants power.
每个人都想拥有力量
If we help you, then you have to stop.
如果我们帮你 你必须要就此住手
You can't just go around turning people into werewolves.
你不能肆意把人变成狼人
I can if they're willing.
如果他们自愿我就可以这样
Did you tell Isaac about the Argents?
你告诉艾萨克关于阿金斯家的事了吗
About being hunted?
关于他被追捕的事
Yes, and he still asked.
说了 但是他还不停的追问
Then he's an idiot.
那他就是个傻子
And you're the idiot dating argent's daughter.
那你跟阿金斯的女儿约会也一样是个傻子
Yeah.
没错
I know you're little secret.
我知道你的小秘密
And if I know,
如果我知道的话
how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out?
你认为他们要多久就会发现呢
You saw what happens to an Omega.
你也看到了做一匹尾狼的下场
With me, you learn
跟着我 你就能学会
how to use all of your senses.
怎么运用你所有的感官技能
With me, you learn control.
跟着我 你就能学会自控
Even on a full moon.
即使是在满月的夜晚
If I'm with you, I lose her.
如果跟着你 我就会失去她
You're gonna lose her anyway.
无论如何你都会失去她的
You know that.
你最清楚不过了
Wait.
等一下
I'm not part of your pack.
虽然我不是你的狼群成员之一
But I want him out.
但是我想要救他出来
He's my responsibility too.
我要对他负责任
Why?
为什么
Because he's one of us?
因为他是同类吗
Because he's innocent.
因为他是无辜的
Hey, did you slow him down?
你拖住他了吗
You could say that.
差不多吧
All right, well, uh, I'm headed to the station right now.
好 我现在正往警局赶
Where's Scott?
斯科特哪儿去了
Isaac's.
在艾萨克家
Does he have a plan?
他有什么计划
Yeah, but not a very good one.
有 但不太明智
And unfortunately we don't really have time
不幸的是我们根本没时间
to come up with anything better.
想出更好的计划了
Scott?
斯科特
Are you sure we have to do this?
必须要这么做吗
Yes.
对
Where?
把你关到哪
Please.
拜托了
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Okay, now the keys to every cell
所有房♥间的钥匙
are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office.
都锁在我爸办公室的密♥码♥箱里
The problem is getting past the front desk.
所以主要问题就是怎么穿过前台
I'll distract her.
我去分散她的注意力
Whoa, whoa, whoa--you?
等等 你去吗
You're not going in there.
你不能进去
I'm taking my hand off.
手拿开了
I was exonerated.
我已经被无罪释放了
You're still a person of interest.
但你仍是嫌疑人
An innocent person.
我是清白的
An--you?
是吗
Yeah, right!
可不是嘛
Okay, fine. What's your plan?
好吧 你的计划是什么
To distract her.
分散她的注意力
Uh-huh. How?
怎么分散呢
By punching her in the face?
在她脸上来一拳吗
Heh, by talking to her.
我去跟她说话好不好
Okay, all right.
好吧
Give me a sample.
演示一下
What are you gonna open with?
开场白怎么说
Dead silence.
沉默
That should work beautifully.
这办法还真不错
Any other ideas?
还有其他办法吗
I'm thinking about punching you in the face.
我正在考虑给你脸上来一拳
Good evening, how can I help...you?
晚上好 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Um, I had a question.
我有个问题
Um, sorry I'm a little--a little thrown.
对不起 我 我有点不知所措了
I wasn't really expecting someone...
我没期待会出来一个
Like me?
像我这样的吗
Oh, I was gonna say "So incredibly beautiful" But, yeah,
我准备说如此美丽的 但是也一样
I guess that'd be the same thing.
我们说的都是一个意思
It's done.
弄好了
It's locked.
都锁住了
Go.
走开
Scott, I can't... just go!
斯科特 我不能 走啊
Oh, no.
不
Whoa. Uh, just looking, um...
我只是来看看
Oh, sh--
糟了
Allison.
艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
I'm the Alpha.
我可是阿尔法狼
Come on.
来啊
Come on!
来啊
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
I don't know.
我也不知道
Uh, he did it.
是他干的
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不
Jackson, what is it?
杰克逊 那是什么声音
What happened?
怎么了
Nothing happened.
没事
Nothing at all.
什么都没发生
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表