剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
All right, well, tell me this.
好了 告诉我
On the night of the first full moon,
第一个满月那天晚上
what happened?
发生了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Allison.
艾莉森
We've noticed quite a few calls
我们注意到
from your phone to the odd one.
你打了很多电♥话♥给一个奇怪的人
Stilinsky.
斯蒂林斯
Oh, you told me to keep an eye on Lydia,
你们叫我多留心莉迪亚
and, um, he's had a crush on her since, like, third grade,
他从三年级开始就暗恋她
so, I'm gonna have to talk to him.
所以我得和他聊聊
I know it's hard...
我知道这很难
Sitting here...
坐在那里
Trying not to look at him.
努力不去看他
But think of how strong it makes you.
但是想想看 这会让你变得强大
Especially when all these other girls
尤其是当其他女生
are just letting their entire high school lives
把她们的整个高中生活
be defined by some boy
都耗在男生身上
they're just praying will take them to senior prom.
暗暗祈祷他们能带自己参加毕业舞会
Can't I be strong and go to prom?
我不能既强大又去参加舞会吗
Of course.
当然可以
But with someone else.
但是是和其他人
Remember, so long as you stay strong,
记住 只要你保持强大
we won't have to kill a 16-year-old boy.
我们就不用杀死一个16岁的男孩
我晚点回家 不用等我了
收件人 爸爸
Oh, my god.
老天
They know.
他们知道了
What?
什么
They know Jackson's missing.
他们知道杰克逊失踪了
No, they can't. I've been texting
不能呀 从昨晚开始
his parents since last night.
我就一直给他父母发短♥信♥
They don't have a clue.
他们不会知道的
My grandfather told me his
我爷爷告诉我
parents went to the police.
他父母去报♥警♥了
They know.
他们知道了
All available units proceed
所有无任务小组
to Beacon Hills preserve as instructed.
按照指示前往比肯山保护区
Proceed with caution until
小心前进
Sheriff Stilinsky's arrival.
等待斯蒂林斯警长到达
Repeat, proceed with caution.
重复一遍 小心前进
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Somewhere very far from this.
离这越远越好
Jackson?
杰克逊
You sure everything's okay
你肯定你和杰克逊之间
between you and Jackson?
一切正常吗
Yeah, everything's fine.
是的 一切正常
Did the cops have to take my fake I.D.?
警♥察♥非得没收我的假身份证吗
You didn't do anything to make him angry?
你没做什么惹他生气的事情吧
How angry?
有多生气
On a scale of one to ten--
如果按十个等级划分的话
one being "Kind of irritated,"
一级就是"有点恼怒"
and ten "Wanting to kill you violently."
十级就是"想要残暴地杀死你"
Jackson's kind of always at a four,
杰克逊平常也就四级左右
but we're good.
但我们关系还不错
I was actually doing him a favor.
其实我正好帮了他一个大忙
What favor?
什么大忙
I was recovering a video for him.
我帮他还原了一段录像
I put it on my tablet,
就在我的平板电脑里面
which is in the trunk of my car,
电脑应该在我车的后备箱里
and probably still at the club.
车可能还在俱乐部外边
What was on the video?
录像是什么内容
I'm not really supposed to say.
我不应该说出来吧
Danny, what if I told you
丹尼 如果我告诉你
this could be a matter of life and death?
这事事关生死呢
I'm not supposed to say.
我真的不能说
Okay.
好吧
What if I told you you can get your fake I.D. Back?
如果我能帮你把假身份证拿回来呢
While I think you being here to check in on your friend
我觉得你来这里看望朋友的行为
is all sorts of commendable,
很值得赞赏
I've gotta play tough mom right now,
但现在我得变成一个严厉的妈妈
even though I'm not very good at it.
尽管我不是很擅长这个
Right now?
非要现在吗
Yes, right now.
是啊 现在
I got a call from your principal.
我接到你们校长电♥话♥了
You are failing two classes?
你竟然挂了两科
I-I know.
这个我知道
And that's why I'm studying with Stiles right now.
所以我现在才要去和斯泰尔斯一起学习嘛
Do you know that if you fail even one of your midterms,
那你知道吗 哪怕你期中考只挂一科
that they're gonna hold you back?
他们都会让你留级
He said that? Yes.
校长这么说的吗 没错
All of your friends are gonna be
你所有的朋友都会升上高三
juniors, while you are still a sophomore.
只有你还在高二
Do you understand, Scott?
明白了吗 斯科特
You cannot fail.
你不能挂科
I know.
明白了
Okay.
那好
Thank you.
谢谢
If Jackson doesn't remember being the kanima,
如果杰克逊不记得自己变身成变形怪的事
he's definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet.
肯定也不会记得他偷过丹尼的电脑
Why would he steal the thing
他都不知道电脑里面有什么
if he doesn't even know what's on it?
偷走它干嘛
What if someone else took it?
万一是别人偷的呢
Then somebody else knows what he is.
那就有别的人知道他是什么了
Which could mean someone's protecting him.
也就是说有人在保护他
Like the bestiary says,
正如怪兽典籍所说
"The kanima seeks a friend," Right?
"变形怪在寻求一个同伴" 是吗
Okay, hold on.
好吧 等等
So, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning
那么是有人看到杰克逊拍了个变身录像
into the kanima, and then just erases part of it
然后又帮着抹去了那个部分
so he wouldn't know?
让他不知情喽
I mean, who would do that?
谁会干这麻烦事
Somebody who wanted to protect him?
想保护他的人吗
There's something else.
肯定有别的原因
You said the only thing you
你说过网上有关变形怪的
found online about the kanima is
信息只能找到一点
that it goes after murderers.
就是它会追着凶手
What if that's actually true?
如果说这是真的呢
Well, no, it can't be.
不 这不可能
Tried to kill all of us, remember?
它还想杀我们所有人呢 记得吗
I don't know about you two, but
你们俩有没有我不知道
I haven't murdered anybody lately.
我最近可没杀人啊
But I-I don't think that it was actually trying to kill us.
但我不认为它是真的想杀我们
Remember when we were at Isaac's the first time,
记得我们第一次去艾萨克家的时候
it just went right by us, didn't it?
它只是从我们面前逃跑了 不是吗
You're right, it just ran off.
没错 它就那么跑了
And it didn't kill you in the mechanic's garage.
在修车行那里它也没有杀你啊
Well, yeah, but it tried to
这是没错 但在游泳池那里
kill me and Derek in the pool.
它想杀了我和德里克
Did it?
真的吗
It would've.
它就是想那么干
It was waiting for us to come out.
在外面等着我们出来
What if it was trying to keep you in?
有没有可能它是想让你们别出来呢
Why do I feel so violated all of a sudden?
为什么我突然觉得这违背了我最初的想法
Because there's something else going on.
因为这里面有不对劲的地方
We don't know what it is.
但我们不知道究竟是什么
We don't know anything about
我们不知道
what's going on with Jackson, or
杰克逊身上到底发生了什么
why someone's protecting him.
还有为什么有人在保护他
"Know thy enemy."
"知己知彼"
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表