剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?
那包括残杀像我这样人类的冲动吗
I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you.
我发誓我没有冲动想要伤害或者杀了你
You know, you say that now.
你现在当然这么说了
But then the full moon goes up
可是满月时候一到
and out come the fangs
你的尖牙和爪子都出来了
and the claws and there's a lot of
周围还有那么多咆哮和尖叫
howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?
有人到处乱跑 你就不这样想了
And it's very stressful on me and so yes,
这让我非常紧张 所以是的
I'm still locking you up.
我还是要把你锁起来
Okay, fine.
好吧 就这样
But I do think I'm in more control now.
但我真的觉得自控能力加强了
Especially since things are good with Allison.
尤其是在我和艾莉森关系好起来以后
Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison.
好了 我知道你和艾莉森的关系有多好
They're really good.
真的非常好
I--thank you, I know.
拜你所赐 我知道有多好
I mean, like, really good.
我意思是 火♥辣♥至极哟
All right, I get it!
好了 我知道了
Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge
在我有冲动想要残杀自己之前
to maim and kill myself.
麻烦请你闭嘴
All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?
那你这次准备的东西比手铐更好吧
Yeah, much better.
有 比那好多了
Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing
我既想询问一下这到底是什么 但又知道
will be more disturbing than anything i could ever imagine.
真♥相♥会比任何想象都要闹心百倍
So...i'm gonna walk away.
所以 我决定无视走开
That's good. That's a wise choice, coach.
很好 很明智的选择 教练
You okay?
你没事吧
Scott.
斯科特
There's another.
这儿还有一个
In here, right now.
就在这
Another what?
还有一个什么
Another werewolf.
另一个狼人
You really don't remember anything?
你真的什么都不记得了吗
They called it a fugue state,
他们管这叫神游状态
which is basically a way of saying
其实就是说
"We have no idea why you can't remember running
"我们不知道你为什么不记得自己
through the woods naked for two days."
光着身子在树林里呆了两天"
But personally, I don't care.
不过 我根本不在乎
I lost nine pounds.
我瘦了九磅呢
Are you ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Please.
拜托
It's not like my aunt's a serial killer.
连环杀手又不是我阿姨
Maybe it's the nine pounds.
也许是因为你瘦了九磅
It was kind of like a scent,
似乎有一种味道
but I couldn't tell who it was.
但是我无法分辨出是谁
What if you can get him one-on-one?
如果让你和他一对一呢
Would that help?
能分辨出来吗
Yeah.
可以
Okay.
好的
I think I got an idea.
我想我有主意了
You need a digital camera?
你想要一台数码相机
Yeah.
对
And something that can record in low light.
还有能在暗处录像的东西
All night long.
整个晚上
What are you recording?
你想要录些什么
Something in low light.
暗处的一些东西
All night long.
整个晚上
Do you have the camera or not?
这种相机你到底有没有
You have 100 bucks?
你有100块吗
I drive a porsche. What do you think?
我开保时捷的 你觉得呢
I think your parents have 100 bucks.
我觉得你父母有100块
Just get me the camera.
只要给我搞到一台相机就行了
I told coach you're switching with Danny for the day.
我告诉教练你今天和丹尼换了
But I hate playing goal.
可是我讨厌当守门员
Remember when I said I had an idea?
记得我说我有主意了吗
This is the idea.
这就是那个主意
There we go.
开始吧
What's the idea?
什么主意
I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes.
有时候我真不知道没了哥你怎么活
Let's go! Line it up!
来吧 队伍排起来
Faster!
快一点儿
Make daddy proud.
让老子为你们自豪
Here we go.
开始了
Let me help you up.
我扶你起来
Mccall!
麦高
Yeah.
在
Usually the goalie stays somewhere
守门员通常要呆在
within the vicinity of the actual goal.
球门附近的区域里
Yes, coach.
明白 教练
Let's try it again.
再来一次
What the hell, man?
搞什么鬼 老兄
My bad, dude.
我老爸 老兄
Mccall!
麦高
The position's goal keeper.
你的位置是守门员
Not goal abandoner.
别弃守球门让对方进球
Sorry, coach.
抱歉 教练
Let's go!
开始
Stilinski, what the hell is wrong with your friend?
斯蒂林斯 你朋友有什么毛病
Uh, he's failing two classes.
他挂了两门课
He's a little socially awkward,
还有点社交困难
and if you look close enough,
如果你近距离观察
his jaw line's kind of uneven.
他的下巴不太对称
That's interesting.
真有意思
Let's fire it up.
大家燃烧吧
It's Armani.
是阿玛尼
My aftershave. Armani.
我用的须后水 阿玛尼
It's nice.
闻起来不错
Mccall!
麦高
You come out of that goal one more time
你要是再敢离开球门一次
and you'll be doing suicide runs till you die.
就做自杀性冲锋做到死吧
It'll be the first ever suicide run
这将会是第一个真正以自杀告终的
that actually ends in a suicide.
自杀性冲锋
Got it?
明白没
Yes, coach.
是的 教练
Uh, coach, my shoulder's hurting.
教练 我肩膀有伤
I'm gonna--I'm gonna sit this one out.
不想参加这一轮
Don't tell them.
别告诉他们
Please don't tell them.
求你别告诉他们
His father's dead.
他爸爸死了
They think he was murdered.
警方判定是谋杀
Come on.
走吧
Are they saying he's a suspect?
他被当做嫌疑犯了吗
I'm not sure, why?
我不确定 为什么这么说
Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours.
因为他们会将他关在拘留室24小时
Like, overnight?
要过夜吗
During the full moon.
整个满月期间
How good are these holding cells at holding people?
这些拘留室监禁效果怎么样
People, good.
关押人类 不错
Werewolves, probably not that good.
关押狼人 可能不那么好
Stiles, remember when I said
斯泰尔斯 还记得我说过
I don't have the urge to maim and kill?
我没有伤人和杀人的欲望吗
He does.
他有
Why would Derek choose Isaac?
为什么德里克选择艾萨克
Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you
皮特告诉我如果被咬不能转化你
it could kill you.
就会要了你的命
And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving.
也许青少年存活的几率更高
Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?
你♥爸♥爸不能拘留青少年吧
Well, not unless they have solid evidence.
除非他们拥有确凿的证据
Or a witness.
或者是目击证人
Danny.
丹尼
Where's Jackson?
杰克逊去哪儿了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表