剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Scott Peter said
斯科特 皮特说
the bite either kills you or turns you.
要么被咬死 要么被转化
You were probably hoping that he would die.
也许你正盼着他死掉
But nothing happened, right?
但是什么都没发生 对吗
And you have no idea why, do you?
而且你也不知道为什么 是不是
No.
是
Well, I have a theory.
我是这么认为的
Lydia's immune,
莉迪亚的免疫系统
and somehow she passed it on to Jackson.
通过某种方式传给了杰克逊
You know I'm right.
你知道我说的是对的
No!
不对
You cannot do this!
你不能这么做
Look, I can't let her live!
我不能让她活着
You should have known that!
你应该明白
I was hoping I would convince you, but then...
我以为我能说服你 但是
I wasn't counting on it.
我再也不会劝你了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
If we're doing a study group,
如果我们要小组学习的话
why didn't we just stay in the library?
为什么我们不呆在图书馆里呢
Because we're meeting up with somebody else.
因为我们要见其他人
Hmm, well, why don't they just meet us in the library?
那干嘛不约在图书馆见面呢
Oh, that would've been a great idea.
这倒是个好主意
Too late.
现在说太迟了
Okay, hold on--
等等
Lydia, shut up and walk.
莉迪亚 闭嘴走你的路吧
Mccall!
麦高
Get over here!
给我过来
You know I'm gonna require an explanation for this.
你给我解释解释这是什么情况
You know there is certain responsibility of being a captain of a lacrosse team.
你知道当一个曲棍球队长是要负起责任的
Co-captain.
我只是双队长之一
Okay, partial responsibilities.
那也要负起部分责任
Where did you find these?
你从哪里找到这些东西的
Under the bleachers,
座椅下面
and you know somebody's gonna have to pay for them.
你知道有人要照价赔偿的吧
They're Danny's.
这是丹尼的
Oh, great, mystery solved.
很好 谜底揭开了
Why don't you tell your buddy Danny
你去告诉你哥们丹尼
to take care of his equipment,
要保护好自己的装备
or I'm gonna make you take care of his equipment for him.
不然的话 我就让你来替他保管
Now, do you really want to
你愿意一直
be taking care of danny's equipment all the time?
帮丹尼收拾装备吗
That depends.
要看情况了
Are we still talking about lacrosse pads?
我们还是在说曲棍球护具吗
If we're studying at Scott's house,
如果我们要去斯科特家学习
then where's Scott?
那斯科特哪儿去了
Meeting us here, I think.
他也许在这儿跟我们见面
I hope.
希望如此
Thanks.
多谢
I needed to talk to her anyway.
无论如何我都要跟她谈谈
Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood.
最近邻里发生了几起入室盗窃案
And a murder.
还有一起谋杀案
Yeah, it was bad.
好吧 借口很烂
Lydia, follow me,
莉迪亚 跟我来
I need talk to you for a minute.
我想跟你谈谈
Seriously?
没开玩笑吧
What is going on with everybody?
你们这都是怎么了
Hey, Mccall.
麦高
Thanks.
多谢
You okay?
你没事吧
So...
那
So you never gave me back my key.
你还没把钥匙还给我
What?
什么
Wh-- y-your key?
你的钥匙
That's what you wanted to talk about?
你就想说这个
Why didn't you give it back?
你为什么不还给我
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
I'm attacked by some lunatic who bites me.
我被咬我的疯子攻击了啊
A lunatic who, by the way, still hasn't been caught.
而且这个疯子还没被抓到
I spent two days freaked out of my mind
整整两天 我惊吓过度
walking around the woods naked,
赤身裸体游荡在树林里
all of my friends are acting like total nutcases,
所有朋友都快吓疯了
and you expect me to be worried about some stupid key?
你还指望我关心什么愚蠢的钥匙
So do you have the key or not?
那钥匙到底在不在你手上
Not.
不在
You just lied to me.
你骗我
Dude, what did you do to my pads?
老大 你把我的护具怎么了
Me?
我
You're the one who was wearing them.
这些是你戴着的啊
No, I wasn't.
我没戴
What?
什么
I was in goal, remember?
我是守门员 记得吗
Different pads.
用的护具不一样
Then who was wearing these?
那这副是谁戴着的
Someone who owes me a new set of pads.
那人可得赔我一副新护具
It's me.
是我
What's wrong.
怎么了
You need to get here now.
你现在得过来
Right now.
马上
Okay, I'm leaving now. On my way.
好 我现在就过去 马上就到
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I think--
我觉得
I think I have to call my dad.
我得打电♥话♥给我爸
No, but if he finds you
不行 万一他发现你在这里
here...you and Scott... I know.
还和斯科特在一起 我知道
But what are we supposed to do?
但我们还能怎么办
They're not here to scare us, okay?
他们来这儿不光是要吓唬我们
They're here to kill Lydia.
是来杀莉迪亚的
Where's my key, Lydia?
我的钥匙在哪 莉迪亚
It was you, wasn't it?
是你干的吧
You edited the tape.
你剪的那盘录影带
What tape?
什么录影带
The night of the full moon.
满月的那天晚上
The recording.
那盘录影带
You came into my house
你进了我家
into my room--
还进了我的房♥间
and you saw what was happening to me,
你看到我发生了什么事
so you took the tape from the camera
就从相机里拿走了带子
and you edited out the most important part.
还剪掉了最关键的部分
I don't know why.
我百思不得其解
Maybe because you wanted to take that from me,
可能你想从我这里夺走它吧
my moment,
夺走我的重要时刻
like you take everything.
就像你夺走其他一切一样
Or maybe you just thought you were protecting me.
还是你觉得这样是在保护我
But it was you, wasn't it?
但总归是你做的 对吧
I don't know what you're talking about...
我不知道你在说什么
But if you need it so badly...
但如果你这么想要钥匙
Fine.
好啊
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you so much.
恨死你了
No.
不
No, you don't.
不 你不恨我
I should.
我应该
I should hate you.
我应该恨你
Don't. Lydia.
别这样 莉迪亚
I got an idea.
我有主意了
Just shoot one of 'em.
射他们其中一个
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
We told Scott we could protect ourselves,
我们向斯科特保证会保护自己
so let's do it.
就得这么做
Or at least give it a shot, right?
反正至少得试一试 对吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表