剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
想象比知识更重要
It was like something out of greek mythology,
这就像希腊神话里的情节
like--like the Furies coming down to punish Orestes.
就像 就像复仇三姐妹下凡惩罚俄瑞斯忒斯
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
你根本听不懂我说的是什么 对吧
Was--was he the guy who stabbed out his eyes?
他是不是 是不是那个刺瞎自己双眼的
God, that's Oedipus, you dumbass!
天呐 那是俄狄浦斯 你个文盲
The Furies are deities of Vengeance.
复仇三姐妹是按照复仇女神的旨意行事的
Their tears ran of blood,and they had snakes for hair.
她们眼中流出的是血水 头上长着蛇发
If there was a crime that had gone unpunished,
如果有人犯下罪行而逃脱了惩罚
the Furies would do the punishing.
她们就会对其实施惩罚
Jackson is my Fury.
杰克逊就相当于是我的复仇三姐妹
You know,when I saw him the next night,
知道吗 当我第二天晚上看到他时
it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us.
我们之间就建立了某种坚实的纽带
I knew he had killed Lahey for me,
我知道他为我杀了莱西
and I knew he would do it again.
也知道他还会继续服从于我
So I went to Tucker's garage.
所以我就去了塔克的修理厂
I even paid for an oil change.
我甚至掏腰包加了一箱油
And guess what,
你猜怎么着
he didn't even recognize me.
那家伙甚至没认出我
So when he wasn't looking,
所以趁他不备
I took a shot of him from my camera.
我就用相机给他拍了照
And in a few hours, he was dead.
几小时后 他就死了
Help, I'm--
救命啊
So I took more pictures.
于是我就继续拍照
All I had to do was take their picture...
我只需按下快门
And Jackson would take their life.
杰克逊就会替我上门索命
So is that hypothetical situation we talked about
我们之前假设的那种情形
getting any less hypothetical?
还有希望实现吗
I think so.
我认为有
I can move my toes.
我的脚趾已经能动了
Dude, I can move my toes.
哥们儿 我的脚趾也能动
What's this?
怎么了
What's this?
怎么了
What's happening? What's going on?
怎么了 出什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
Shakespeare wrote that
莎士比亚写过
love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
爱情是叹息吹起的一阵烟
Let's give them some love.
我们来给他们献点儿爱心吧
Take him!
把他带走
Go!
走啊
Don't move.
别动
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
Allison.
艾莉森
Where's Derek?
德里克在哪儿
What are you doing?
你要干什么
If you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way.
你要是不打算说 就别挡道
Allison.
艾莉森
Where is he?
他在哪儿
What happened?
怎么回事
Scott...
斯科特
Scott, you need to stay away from me right now.
斯科特 你现在需要离我远点儿
You need to go.
走开
Just stay out of my way.
别挡我的路
You should've given me a chance.
你该给我个机会的
'cause remember how I said I'm not the kind of guy
记得我说过我不是那种一件东西
who would say something like,"Well,if I can't ever,no one can."
我得不到 别人也休想得到的那种人
It's not totally true because,
其实那不完全是真的 因为
Allison, if I can't have you,
艾莉森 如果我得不到你
No one can!
别人也休想得到
Ah, god--
天呐
Come on, come on, come on! You can do it!
使劲 使劲 使劲 你能行的
Come on, come on, come on!
使劲 使劲 使劲
Matt? Matt, please, listen to me.
马特 马特 求你了 听我说
My son has been shot, and I've heard other gunfire,
我的儿子中枪了 随后我又听到过枪声
and I don't know what's happening,
我不知道发生什么事了
but can you please just let me see my son?
你能不能让我看一眼我的儿子
How totally clueless are you people?
你们这帮人到底有多蠢
Oh, god, Scott?
天呐 斯科特
Scott, you okay?
斯科特 你还好吧
Scott?
斯科特
No!
不
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
这跟你原先说的可不一样
Trust me, I'm aware of that.
相信我 我知道的
I've done everything that you've asked of me.
你说的每件事 我都办到了
I'm part of Derek's pack,
我加入了德里克的狼群
I've given you all the information that you wanted,
你要的信息我都给你了
I told you Matt was controlling Jackson--
是我告诉你 马特在控制杰克逊
And leave him to us.
把他交给我们吧
Help your friends.
你去帮你的朋友们
Leave Matt and Jackson to me.
把马特和杰克逊交给我
Deal with your mother.
好好跟你的妈妈解释一下
Go!
去吧
You dropped this.
你掉了这个
Go!
走吧
No longer afraid of the water?
不怕水了吗
Well, you don't have to be afraid of anything, my friend,
你什么都不用怕 我的朋友
especially me.
尤其不用怕我
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表