剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I don't care
我不在乎
why you have to keep your little love affair so secret,
你们为什么要隐瞒你们俩的小恋情
but right here and right now seems like the perfect time just...
但是此时此刻 正是
to have a good time.
尽情享受的时刻
You know something?
你知道吗
You're right.
你说得对
See?
看吧
Isn't it good?
不错吧
Actually, yeah.
是的 是不错
Really good.
非常好
You get two minutes.
你有两分钟时间
Okay.
好的
Uh, right.
好了
So I know I took some pictures of you
我知道我偷♥拍♥了你
that I should've told you about.
我本应提前告诉你
But is it really that bad that--
但是这真的很严重吗
that I think you're beautiful...
我觉得你很美
and I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?
你应该是一幅完美摄影作品的主角
Um, Matt, some of those pictures I-
马特 有几张照片
I don't even know how you took them.
我都不知道你怎么照到的
Telephoto lens.
用长焦镜头
I mean, come on, Allison.
拜托 艾莉森
Photographers call them candids.
摄影师把这个叫做随拍
Well, police officers call it stalking.
警♥察♥把这个叫做跟踪
Stalking. So I'm-- I'm a stalker now.
跟踪 那我成了跟踪狂了
That's--is that it?
这 是这样吗
You--you think my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos.
你觉得我卧室的墙上贴满了你的照片
You think I'm the kind of guy that's gonna say something like,
你觉得我是那种会说
"Well, if I can't have her, no one can."
"我拥有不了她 谁都别想"的人吗
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
Get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl
别自以为是了 这屋子里每五分钟
walking through the room every five minutes.
就会走过一个美女
Well, then, all you have to do is wait another three.
那你再等三分钟美女就来了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Allison, wait.
艾莉森 等等
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事
I'm sorry. I'm so--
对不起 我
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
No. No, not here.
不 不 在这不行
Scott. Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
Look at you.
看看你
Yelling for help.
大喊着求救
Always yelling for help.
总是向别人求救
It's pathetic, Allison.
真悲哀 艾莉森
You--you have no idea
你根本不知道
how much I've been looking forward to this.
我有多向往这一幕的发生
You feeling okay?
你感觉还好吧
It's not the moon.
不是满月的影响
It's different.
感觉不一样
Why am I wearing black?
我为什么会穿着黑色的衣服
What are you, an idiot?
你是什么 白♥痴♥吗
I just came from a funeral.
我刚从葬礼过来
You know, people wear black at funerals.
葬礼上人们都穿黑色衣服
Dude, chill. It was just--
老兄 淡定 我不过是
Get out of my face.
你给我滚开
It's you.
都怪你
It's all you.
全都怪你
You know, every day I saw her lying that hospital slowly dying...
每天我看到她在医院里慢慢死去
I thought,
我想
"How the hell am I supposed to raise this stupid kid on my own?
我该怎么独自把这个傻小子抚养成人
This hyperactive little bastard
这个精力充沛的小王八蛋
who keeps ruining my life?"
无时无刻地在毁掉我的人生
It's all you.
全都怪你
It's you, Stiles.
都是因为你 斯泰尔斯
You killed your mother.
你害死了你母亲
You hear me?
听见了吗
You killed her.
你杀了她
And now you're killing me.
现在你又来害我
I didn't get a chance to talk to her.
我没能和她说上话
So I want to do it here,
所以我想在这动手
where I can be with her.
这样就能和她在一起了
I think I'm gonna need your help.
我想我需要你的帮助
Lydia.
莉迪亚
His name is Jackson.
他叫杰克逊
We're looking for Jackson Whittemore.
我们在找杰克逊·维特莫
Has anyone seen Jackson?
有谁见到杰克逊了吗
We're his parents.
我们是他的父母
Mr. Whittemore?
维特莫先生吗
No, we're his real parents.
不 我们是他的亲生父母
No, no.
不 不
Could someone tell him we're here?
谁能帮忙告诉他我们来了吗
Tell him we're his real parents.
告诉他 我们是他的亲生父母
You guys seen Lydia?
看到莉迪亚了吗
You know where Lydia is?
知道莉迪亚在哪儿吗
Have you seen Lydia? Lydia?
看见莉迪亚了吗 莉迪亚
Where's Lydia?
莉迪亚去哪儿了
Scott, can you call me back?
斯科特 收到信息回我电♥话♥
I'm probably gonna need some help.
我这可能需要你来帮忙
Definitely gonna need some help.
绝对要你来帮忙
Isaac!
艾萨克
Stiles, look at me.
斯泰尔斯 看着我
Drink the water.
把水喝了
Stiles, drink it.
斯泰尔斯 快喝呀
Something's happening,
出事了
and I need you to sober up right now.
你得立马醒过来帮我
Come on, Stiles.
快啊 斯泰尔斯
What do you think you are doing?
你干什么呢
You want to sober him up fast,
如果是想让他快点醒
that's not the way to do it.
可不能像你那么干
You can do better?
你有更好的办法
I can do best, boy.
我有最佳办法 小子
Whoo!
哇哦
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl.
觉得我得改改我不打女人的好习惯了
He's sober.
他醒了
Wait.
再等等
I can feel it.
我感觉到了
It's happening.
我就会变身了
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么善后
You know what to tell people.
你也知道该和别人说什么
Tell them I had a history of depression.
就说我有抑郁症
Promise me.
你保证
I will.
我会的
I will, even though I've never seen you depressed once in 20 years.
我会的 即使我过去20年从未见过你抑郁
Allison needs to say it too.
艾莉森也需要和你统一口径
I won't let her believe it.
我会告诉她真♥相♥
She'll hear things.
她会听到风言风语
People will say I was weak.
人们会说我软弱
They'll say I took the easy way out.
说我为求一己解脱而抛夫弃女
Well, I'll tell her it was the hardest thing you ever did.
我会告诉她 你别无选择只能如此
And they'll ask, how could I do this to my family?
他们会问 我怎么能对我的家庭做出这种事
She'll know you did it for us.
她会知道你这么做全是为了我们
I can't do this myself.
我自己下不了手
Chris.
克里斯
Help me.
帮帮我
Now.
就现在
Think you'll be okay now.
现在你应该平静下来了
Looks like you found an anchor.
找到精神支柱了嘛
My father.
是我爸
Your father locked you in a freezer
你♥爸♥之前可是把你锁在
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表