剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
It's Isaac's dad.
他是艾萨克的爸爸
Jackson.
杰克逊
You're coming to my party, right?
我的聚会你会来吧
You don't want me there.
你不会想让我去的
Trust me.
相信我
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm over it.
我已经没事了
Look, of course I want you...
听着 我当然会想让你...
You do not want me there.
你不会想让我去的
I'll see you there.
聚会见
For lydia.
为了莉迪亚
Whoo, party!
酷啊 聚会
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Coming in.
礼物要进屋啦
Can't.
进不去了
Okay.
好吧
You know, you don't...
你不会
Can you just grab that side,
你能帮着把另一边往里拽一下吗
maybe?
成不
Don't forget to try the Punch.
别忘了继续撞
Have you seen Jackson Anywhere?
你看到杰克逊了吗
No. Seen Allison?
没有 你看到艾莉森了吗
No, but we should probably tell her what we found.
没 我们应该告诉她我们找到的东西
I'm still kind of not sure what we found.
我还是不确定我们找到的是什么
I figured out it has something to do with water.
我觉得似乎跟水有关
You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team,
毕竟所有的受害者都是游泳队员
the way the kanima reacted around the pool.
还有变形怪在水池边的表现
So whoever's controlling the kanima
所以控制变形怪的人
hates the swim team?
一定很讨厌游泳队
Hated the swim team.
非常痛恨
Specifically, the 2006 swim team.
更准确地说 是2006年的校队
So it could be another teacher.
所有下一个受害者可能是另一个老师
Maybe like a student back then.
也许是以前的某个学生回来了
I mean, who are we missing?
我是说 我们忽略了谁
What haven't we thought of?
我们漏掉了谁
Uh,Jjackson's not here.
杰克逊不在这里
Yeah, no one's here.
因为这里根本没人
Maybe it's just early.
也许我们来早了
Or maybe nobody's coming.
或者根本没人来
Because Lydia's turned into the town wack job.
因为莉迪亚成了镇上的怪人
Well, we have to do something,
我们得帮帮她
because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks.
因为过去两周我们一直冷落了她
She's completely ignored Stiles the past ten years.
过去十年她还一直都冷落斯泰尔斯呢
I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar Yet.
我只是还没进入她的爱情雷达区而已
We don't owe her a party.
我们不欠她这个生日派对
What about the chance to get back to normal? Normal?
趁现在让一切恢复正常 正常
She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us.
要不是我们她怎么会变成怪人
I guess I could use my co-captain status
我想我可以以副队长的身份
to get the Lacrosse team here.
把曲棍球队喊过来
Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going.
我也认识一些很会玩的人
Like, really going.
绝对能嗨翻天
Who? I met them the other night.
谁 我有天晚上遇到他们的
Let's just say they know how to party.
他们绝对是派对高手
And you are?
你们是
We're here for the party.
我们是来参加派对的
Well, come on in.
快进来吧
Nice!
太棒了
Come on, man!
哥们都进来吧
Don't touch anything.
不许碰任何东西
What if we break free?
假如我们挣脱了怎么办
Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here.
那么你会想尽一切办法逃离这里
Probably try to kill me,
也许会杀了我
Then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat.
然后互相残杀 接着杀掉所有活的人
I need you to hold her.
帮我捆着她
So how come she gets to wear the headband?
为什么她需要戴那个头箍
Because she'll be able
因为她比你们能
to with stand more pain than the two of you.
承受更多的痛苦
I've got an extra one if you really want it.
你要是想戴的话我还有个备用的
Nah, I'm all right.
还是算了吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?
你准备跟艾莉森道歉还是怎么着
Why should I apologize?
为什么我要道歉
Because you're the guy.
因为你是是男生
It's what we do.
男生就应该主动一点
But I didn't do anything wrong.
我又没做错什么
Then you should definitely apologize.
那你就更应该道歉了
See, anytime a guy
事实上 任何一个男人
thinks he hasn't done anything wrong,
认为自己没做错任何事的情况下
It means he's definitely done something wrong.
那他绝对做错了什么事
I'm not apologizing.
我才不道歉
Is that the full moon talking, buddy?
满月就说话拽了吗 哥们
Probably.
也许是吧
Why do you care, anyway?
你干吗在意这个
Because, Scott, something's gotta go right here.
斯科特 因为我们总要做点对的事
I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked,
我们已经受到了严重的教训
if you haven't noticed.
如果你有观察的话
People are dying.
不断有人死亡
I got my dad fired.
我爸也被开除了
You're gonna be held back in school.
你在学校呆不下去
I'm in love with a nut job.
我只能干我那份愚蠢的工作
And if on top of all that,
最重要的是
I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt,
我要眼看着你在马特的攻势下失去艾莉森
I'm gonna stab myself in the face.
我真想戳死自己
Don't stab yourself in the face.
别急着戳
Why not?
为什么
Because Jackson's here.
因为杰克逊来了
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
How do you not feel this?
为什么你感觉不到
I feel every second of it.
每分每秒我都能感觉得到
Then how do you control it?
那你是怎么控制住的
Find an anchor.
找寻一个精神依靠
Something meaningful to you.
某些对你意义重大的事
Bind yourself to it.
与它合二为一
Keep the human side in control.
努力保持人性的一面
What is it for you?
你的支柱是什么
Anger.
愤怒
But it doesn't have to be that for everybody.
但是不适用于每一个人
You mean Scott?
你是说斯科特吧
All right, that should do it.
好了 现在应该差不多了
You really thought I would do this using prescription pills.
你以为我会服用这些处方药吗
According to gender statistics, most women...
根据性别数据显示 一般女性...
But you're not most women.
但是你不是一般的女人
I'll go upstairs and write the letter.
我去上楼写封信
Don't hesitate because of Allison.
不要因为艾莉森而犹豫不决
She'll feel the ground shifting beneath her feet time
她会慢慢恢复 重新生活
and again in her life.
她的人生中总会经历这种事情的
It is our job to teach her how to keep standing.
我们应该教她怎样坚守
The ground isn't shifting.
但对对于她来说阵地并不是移♥动♥
It's crumbling.
而是在崩塌
You want easy?
你想要轻松点
Change your last name.
换个家族吧
Otherwise,
不然的话
go up there and help your wife die with dignity.
上去帮你妻子 让她有尊严地死去
Because if she doesn't fall on her own sword,
如果她不自杀的话
one of us is gonna have to run her through.
我们中的一个就得去了结她
Uh, I can't drink tonight.
我今晚不能喝酒
All right, what is with the two of you?
好吧 你们两个怎么回事
Oh, no, Stiles is drinking.
斯泰尔斯在喝酒啊
Not Stiles.
我说的不是斯泰尔斯
You and Allison.
你和艾莉森
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表