剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
you could draw them out.
你可以把他们引出来的
And if you hadn't noticed,
不知道你有没有注意到
I now have a fairly impressive means
我现在有一个令人印象相当深刻的方法
by which I can motivate people.
来激励人心
Why do you think I'm able to control him?
你认为我为什么能控制他
Oh, you know the myth, Scott.
你知道那个传说 斯科特
The kanima is a weapon of vengeance.
变形怪是一种复仇的武器
This is about Kate?
是为了凯特吗
I didn't just come here to bury my daughter.
我来这不仅仅是为了埋葬我的女儿
I came to avenge her.
我来这是为她报仇的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I don't know what's happening.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what that thing was
我不知道那个东西是什么
or even what you are,
我甚至不知道你是什么
but whatever he wants, just give it to him.
但不管他想要什么 给他就是了
Mom, it's not that easy.
妈妈 事情不是那么简单
Do what he wants.
照他说的做
Just give him what he wants.
他想要什么就给他
I don't know if I can.
我不知道自己能不能做到
Derek told us to be back before sunup.
德里克告诉我们日出前一定要回去
I thought I heard something.
我好像听到了什么声音
Look, if we're gonna do that
如果你要用
whole "I thought I heard something",
"我听到了什么声音"来吓唬我
then we shouldn't be stopping. We should be running.
那我们就不应该停下来 应该赶紧跑走
No, listen.
不是 你听
Coyote?
郊狼吗
Wolf?
狼吗
No, it can't be.
不 不可能
There are no wolves in California.
加利福尼亚州就没有狼
No, but there are werewolves.
是没有狼 但是有狼人
That didn't sound like Derek.
听起来不像是德里克
Maybe it was...
也许是
You decided.
你们决定了
When?
什么时候
Tonight.
今晚
Everyone's gonna be at the game.
大家都会去观看比赛
And we figured it was the best time.
今晚会是最合适的时机
It's not like we want to.
这和我们想要的不一样
What do you want?
你们想要什么
Since I just turned 16 a month ago,
我上个月刚满16岁
I wouldn't mind getting my license.
我想去考个驾照
I can't do that if I'm dead, you know.
如果我死了这事就不可能实现了
Well, I told you there was a price.
我告诉过你了 成为狼人是有代价的
You didn't say it would be like this.
你没有告诉我们会是这样
Yeah, but I told you how to survive.
对 但是我告诉了你们如何活下去
You do it as a pack.
组成族群才能生存下去
And you're not a pack without an Alpha.
没有阿尔法狼 你们根本就不是族群
We know.
我们知道
You wanna look for another pack?
你们想去找别的狼群吗
How are you even gonna find one?
你们怎么去找
We think we already did.
我想我们已经找到了
Would you mind seeing who that is?
你去看看外面是谁吧
It's okay, Isaac.
进来吧 艾萨克
We're open.
我们还在营业
Like all of a sudden we heard all this howling.
突然我们听到了一片狼嚎
It was unbelievable.
令人难以置信
There must have been a dozen of them.
一定有十几只
Maybe more.
也许更多
Yeah, or maybe only two.
是啊 或许只有两只
You know what the beau geste effect is?
你们知道狼叫效应吗
If they modulate their howls
如果他们对叫声进行调整
with a rapid shift in tone,
快速转换音调
2 wolves can sound like 20.
两只狼的叫声可以达到20只狼的效果
Look, that doesn't matter, okay?
那不重要 好吗
There's another pack out there.
外面还有另外一个狼群
There's got to be.
肯定有
We've made up our minds.
我们已经决定了
We lost, Derek.
我们很迷茫 德里克
And it's over.
一切都结束了
We're leaving.
我们要走了
No.
不是
No, you're running.
不是的 你们要逃了
And once you start, you don't stop.
只要开始逃跑 你们就不会再停下来了
You'll always be running.
你们会一刻不停息地逃亡
I expected a slightly warmer welcome.
我还指望热情欢迎呢
But point taken.
但是你的意思我明白了
Why does it smell like that?
为什么它是这个气味
What?
怎么了
Scott said almost the same thing to me a few months ago.
斯科特几个月以前说了几乎一样的话
One day he could somehow tell
直到有天他能够感知
the difference between
并区分出
which animals were getting better and which were not.
哪些动物正在痊愈 哪些没有好转
He's not getting better, is he?
它不会痊愈了 是吗
Like cancer.
像是得了癌症
Osteosarcoma.
骨肉瘤
It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?
这种气味很独特 是不是
Come here.
过来
I know you're well aware of
我想你已经非常熟悉
what your new abilities can do for you.
自己身上的新能力所带来的好处了
Improved strength, speed, and healing.
更强的力量与速度 以及康复的能力
You ever wonder what it could do for others?
你有没有想过这可以给他人什么帮助
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Go on.
继续下去
What did I do?
我做了什么
You took some of his pain away.
你带走了它一部分的痛苦
Only a little bit.
只是一点点
But sometimes a little can make quite a difference.
但有时候一点帮助能让一切有所不同
It's okay.
不会有事的
First time he showed me, I cried too.
他第一次教会我这个时 我也哭了
It's quite a situation
你在这儿可给自己
you've got yourself in here, Derek.
招来不少麻烦 德里克
I mean, I'm out of commission for a few weeks
我不过离开了几个礼拜
and suddenly there's lizard people,
这里就突然出现了蜥蜴人
geriatric psychopaths,
和一堆老疯子
and you're cooking up werewolves
而你也将狼人的队伍壮大到
out of every self-esteem-deprived adolescent in town.
这镇上每一个失智的青少年身上
What do you want?
你想干什么
Well, I want to help.
我只是想帮忙
You're my nephew.
你可是我的侄子
One relative that I have left.
是我唯一仅剩的亲人
You know, there's still a lot that I can teach you.
我还有很多可以教你的东西
Can we just talk?
我们能不能就好好谈一谈
Sure.
没问题
Let's talk.
我们来谈
They're leaving tonight, during the game.
他们今晚离开 就在比赛时
So, why are you telling me?
那么你告诉我做什么
I'm not telling you. I'm asking you.
我不是在告诉你 我在询问你
I'm asking for your advice.
我想问问你有什么意见
From me? Why?
为什么是我的意见
Because I trust you.
因为我相信你
Why?
为什么
Because you always seem to want to do the right thing.
因为你看上去总是想要做正确的事
I usually have no idea what I'm doing.
我常常不知道自己在做什么
Actually I always have no idea what I'm doing.
事实上我一直都不知道自己在做什么
Do you want to let me know what you're doing right now?
那你能说说你现在想做些什么吗
I'm not going anywhere, if that's what you mean.
我哪儿都不会去 如果这是你想问的
I have too many people here who need me.
这里有太多需要我的人
Well, I guess that makes me lucky 'cause--
那我真是算幸运的了 毕竟
'cause I don't have anyone, so...
毕竟没有人需要我 所以
Are you gonna go with them?
所以你会和他们一起离开吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表