剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
in the middle of the night?
出现在我家院子里
I heard him barking, and I live in the house back there.
我听到狗叫声 而且我就住在你家那边
Is that okay, or should I start running?
这解释还行吗 还是我该开逃了
Well, thanks for bringing him back.
谢谢你把他带回来
Everything okay?
你还好吗
"Okay" Meaning what?
什么叫做"你还好吗"
Meaning...
就是说
Are you all right?
你没事吗
Meaning the other day in class?
你是说那天在学校发生的事吗
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
I may be the girl who sleepwalks naked
也许我在树林里裸体梦游过
and writes backwards on the chalkboard,
也许我在黑板上倒着写字
but at least I'm not one of those desperate
但我绝不像学校里那些
vicodin-popping wrist cutters at school.
疯狂嗑药的自虐狂们
Oh, is that what the other girls are like?
别的女孩就是那样吗
Why'd you do that?
你为什么那样
Do what?
怎样
You--you stepped back.
你--你向后退
You stepped forward.
因为你向前进
Maybe I wanted to kiss you.
也许我想吻你
Maybe I don't want you to.
也许我不想被吻
Does that mean...
那是不是意味着
Maybe I could?
我能吻你呢
If you want me to punch you in the throat.
除非你想我朝你来一拳
Could I hold your hand?
我能牵你的手吗
What am I, nine years old?
你当我是九岁小姑娘吗
Uh, could I give you a flower?
我能送你一朵花吗
Promise to keep it?
你要保证好好保存它
If I ask you tomorrow if you
明天如果我问你
Have it, and you say, "No,"
花还在不在了 如果你说"没了"
I'm gonna be really hurt.
那我会很伤心的
Well, if I don't, I'll lie.
如果花没在了 我就骗你说在呗
Danny.
丹尼
Mccall, what are you doing here?
麦高 你在这儿干吗
Just, uh, seeing if you're okay.
只是 来看看你有没有事
And, um, I'm wondering if
而且 我想问问你
Anything weird happened to you today.
今天你有没有遇到奇怪的事
Besides being paralyzed from the neck down.
除了从脖子以下麻痹了这件事
Sorry, but we need to get him to the hospital.
抱歉 我们必须将他送入医院了
One more question, just one.
还有一个问题 就一个
Are you okay?
你感觉还好吗
Did it happen to my ex too?
我的前男友也成这样了吗
Yeah.
是的
Then I'm great.
那我就好的不能再好了
Couldn't get anything out of Danny.
从丹尼那儿什么也问不出来
Okay, can we just get the
好吧 我们还是
Hell outta here now, before one
趁我老爸的巡逻车发现我们之前
Of my dad's deputies sees me?
赶紧从这儿撤吧
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天哪 我的天
Could this get any worse?
还能更糟一点不
That was rhetorical.
我那是反问啊兄弟
Get rid of him.
甩掉他
Get rid of him?
怎么甩
We're at a crime scene,
我们身处犯罪现场
and he's the sheriff.
而他又是警♥察♥局长
Do something.
那你去搞定
What's--what's going on?
发生 发生了什么
Jackson, Jackson, be quiet.
杰克逊 杰克逊 别出声
What're you doing here?
你这是在演哪一出
What do you mean what am I doing here?
什么叫做我在演哪出
What? It's a club.
这儿是俱乐部
It's a club, we were clubbing, you know?
这儿是俱乐部 我们在聚会 你懂吗
At the club.
都在俱乐部聚会
Not exactly your type of club.
这可不是你喜欢的俱乐部类型
Well, dad...
那个 老爸
There's a conversation that--
最近有传闻说
You're not gay.
你又不是同性恋
Wha--I could be.
什么 我也能变啊
Not dressed like that.
同志们可不♥穿♥你这衣服
Well, what's--
什么
Jackson, be quiet.
杰克逊 别出声
This is the second crime
这已经是第二起罪案了
Scene that you just happened to have shown up on.
每次你都会恰巧在场
And at this point, I've been fed
到现在为止 我已经受够
so many lies, I'm not sure I
你的谎言了 我都觉得
know the kid standing in front of me.
你不是原来的你了
Now, what the hell is going on?
现在你跟我说到底是怎么一回事
What's happening?
发生了什么
Jackson, I'm sorry, but...
杰克逊 很抱歉 但是
Dad, I-I...
爸 我--我
The truth, stiles.
斯泰尔斯 说实话
The truth, all right.
好好好 说实话
Well, the truth is that we were here with Danny.
事实就是我们跟丹尼一起到这里来
Yeah, 'cause he just broke up
因为他刚刚跟他的
with his boyfriend, so,
男朋友分手了 所以
you know, we were just trying to
我们只是想把他带出去
take him out and get his mind off things.
散散心 好让他早日忘记这事
That's--that's it.
就是 就是这样了
Well, that's really good of you guys.
这样啊 那你们心地真好
You're good friends.
你是个值得交的朋友
Seven paralyzed.
有七个人都身体麻痹了
The rumor is drugs.
谣传说是毒品造成的
Probably hallucinogens, since
也许是迷幻剂的作用 因为
witnesses say they saw a demonic
目击者说他们在舞池里看见一个
monster on the dance floor.
恶魔般的怪物
Now, who would believe something like that?
现在谁还会信这一套
You know what I'm having trouble believing?
你知道我不敢相信什么么
How you just stood there while
就是 你明明站在那
that thing circled you, and did nothing.
那东西就在你旁边 你却纹丝不动
You want to explain that to me?
你能给我解释解释吗
Intuition.
直觉
Then you know what it is.
那么你知道那是什么了
I have a suspicion.
我只是怀疑
And if I'm right, it plays by certain rules.
如果没错的话 它遵循特定的规则
Rules that don't bend easily.
难以打破的规则
Do we need to put a hold on Derek
我们要不要先把德里克放一边
to figure this thing out?
着手处理这件事
Not necessarily.
没必要
Tonight's the first time
今晚是凯特死后
you had a glimpse of him since Kate died, am I right?
你第一次看见他 对吗
Unfortunately.
很遗憾没有抓到他
And the only other tie
我们手中和他有联♥系♥的
we have to him is Isaac Lahey.
只剩下艾萨克·莱西了
What are you thinking?
你什么意思
That if this thing bothers Derek enough
如果这件事能让德里克
to bring him out of his little hole,
从他的老窝中出来
then we might have an opportunity.
我们也许还有其他机会
What did I teach you is the best way
我曾经跟你说过
to eliminate a threat?
消除恐惧最好的方法是什么
Get someone to do it for you.
让别人代替你
Uh, what about your house?
去你家怎么样
Not with my mom there.
我妈妈不在家还可以
We need to take him somewhere
在弄清楚情况之前
where we can hold him long enough
得把他关到一个
to figure out what to do with him.
安全的地方
Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous.
或者能让他认识到自己是危险人物
I still say we just kill him.
我们还是杀了他吧
We're not killing him.
我们不能杀他
God!
上帝啊
Okay, okay.
好 好
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表