剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Do you know how they died?
你知道他们怎么死的吗
Maybe.
也许吧
If you tell me why you're so interested.
除非你告诉我你为什么这么感兴趣
It's him, isn't it?
是他 对吗
What?
什么
Who? Him who?
谁 他是谁
The test didn't work, but it's still him.
测试没有效 但终究还是他
It's Jackson.
是杰克逊
What do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
The hour's up.
时间到了
You're not leaving till every single one
在答题卡没有填完之前
of these bubbles is filled in.
你不准离开
I thought you wanted to talk.
我以为你想跟我谈谈
I--I--I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
You sure?
你确定吗
Because you look a little stressed.
因为你看起来有点紧张
Is it Scott?
是关于斯科特吗
Is it that whole thing?
是关于他的事吗
I still can't believe you actually think
我还是不敢相信你居然认为
your little Romeo and Juliet story's gonna last.
你们罗密欧与朱丽叶的故事会长久
You know he's eventually just gonna run to Derek
你知道他最终会奔向德里克
and join up with him and his little wolf pack.
加入他的狼群 效忠于他
If you don't realize that,
如果你还没意识到这一点
then you gotta be the stupidest bitch in this town.
那么你就是镇上最蠢的婊♥子♥
Well, other than Scott
除了斯科特
since he's a pretty stupid bitch himself.
因为他自己就是个白♥痴♥贱♥货♥
Stop it. Just stop!
闭嘴 别说了
What are you gonna do, Allison, hmm...
你会怎么做呢 艾莉森
when your stupid bitch of boyfriend turns on you?
当你的白♥痴♥男朋友反过来攻击你的时候
They kill your aunt.
他们杀了你姑姑
They almost kill Lydia.
还差点杀了莉迪亚
Who do you really think's gonna be next, hmm?
你觉得下一个目标会是谁呢
Not you.
当然不是你
No, no, it can't be you,
不 不 不可能是你啊
because you're in love.
因为你们俩在热恋中呢
Is that what you tell yourself, hmm?
你就这么想的 是吧
"Scott's different and everything's gonna work out
"斯科特和他们不一样 任何事都能解决
because we're in love."
因为我们相爱了"
Well, if that's what you believe, then you're already dead.
如果你真这么想的话 你就死定了
I just...
我只是
I just hope your dad
只是希望你老爸
has been teaching you moves to protect yourself.
教过你自卫的招数
Actually, he has.
他的确教过我
Allison?
艾莉森
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
I--I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 没事
Scott, Scott, I'm fine.
斯科特 斯科特 我没事
Scott, I'm fine. Scott.
斯科特 我真没事 斯科特
I have a restraining order!
我有限制你的限制令
Trust me, I restrained myself.
相信我 我已经克制自己了
You can't tell Derek, okay?
你不能告诉德里克 好吗
There's a lot more to this that you don't know about.
这事你还没完全搞清楚呢
And just because you got the Alpha bite makeover
你只不过是被阿尔法狼咬了变狼人
doesn't give you a license to go around destroying people.
并不意味着你有权力去到处残害别人
Why not?
为什么没有
That's all anybody ever used to do to me.
大家以前都是这么对我的啊
I used to have the worst crush in the world on you.
我真是瞎眼了 竟然喜欢过你
Yeah, you, Stiles.
没错 就是你 斯泰尔斯
And you never once even noticed me.
而你从来没正眼瞧过我
Exactly how you're not noticing me right now.
就是你现在这样 完全不注意我
Guys!
伙计们
What the hell's going on?
这怎么回事
Hey! Enough!
够了 快住手
Enough.
住手
What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson!
你们这两个白♥痴♥到底在做什么 杰克逊
Calm down!
给我冷静点
Mr. Mccall, you wanna explain yourself?
麦高同学 你想解释一下吗
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯
You dropped this.
你掉东西了
You and you...
你 还有你
Actually...
实际上
All of you...
你们这几个
Detention. 3 o'clock.
全部留堂 3点整
Hi, there.
你好
Oh, I'll make an announcement,
我来广播一下
have Scott brought to the office.
让斯科特来办公室
Um, actually...
其实
I came here to talk to you.
我来是想和你谈谈的
Me?
我吗
Busy after school?
放学后有空吗
Always.
一直都挺忙的
Well, unbusy yourself.
没空也找个空出来
I wanna talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Actually, I want to show you something.
实际上 我想让你看个东西
I thought we'd gotten past the slightly rapey language.
我们说话能不能别这么别扭
And...bring the flower.
还有 把那朵花带上
We can't be in detention together.
我们不能在一起留堂
I have a restraining order against all these tools.
我有限制令 这些饭桶得和我保持距离
All of these tools?
所有这些饭桶
No, just us tools.
不是 只有我们两个
Fine. You two, over there.
好吧 你们两个 坐到那边去
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
No, you're not.
不 你可不能杀他
You're going to find out who's controlling him
你要找出在背后控制他的人
and then you're gonna help save him.
然后还要拯救他呢
No.
不
You were right, let's kill him.
你是对的 我们杀了他吧
Oh...no.
还是别了
Kanima.
变形怪
I was under the impression they were no longer dating.
我以为他们已经不在一起了
Me too, but it looks like they are.
我也这么认为 但他们貌似还在一起
And more.
甜蜜着呢
A lot more.
如胶似漆啊
How do you know it's not some other impressionable young girl...
你怎么不认为是其他心智不坚定的女生呢
...with severely low standards?
某个没什么追求的人
Because I know Scott.
因为我了解斯科特
And Allison is the only one
艾莉森是唯一一个
that he's ever talked about like that.
让他心动的女孩
I just wanna make sure they continue to be safe.
我只希望他们能安全
I couldn't agree more.
我完全赞同
What if it's Matt?
会不会是马特
I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?
整件事都是因为那段视频而起的 对吧
Danny said that Matt was the one
丹尼说马特是
who found the two hours of footage missing.
发现两个小时录像丢失的人
Exactly!
正是
He's trying to throw suspicion off himself.
他是在努力洗脱罪名
So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad,one of Argent's Hunters
所以他指使杰克逊杀了艾萨克的爸爸
and the mechanic working on your jeep?
阿尔金的猎人和你的吉普修理工
Yes!
对
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
He's evil.
他太邪恶了
You just don't like him.
你只是不喜欢他
The guy...bugs me.
那个人让我讨厌
I don't know what it is.
我也不知道是什么
Just look at his face.
你看他的德性
Any other theories?
还有其他理论吗
You okay?
你还好吗
I have to go to the bathroom.
我得去卫生间
Are you all right?
你还好吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表