剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You'll be an alpha.
你会变成阿尔法狼
That's true.
没错
But I think he already knows that,
但我觉得他早有所知了
don't you, Scott?
斯科特 不是吗
He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison.
他知道终极大奖是艾莉森
Do this small task for me,
帮了我这个小忙
and they can be together.
他们就可以重归于好了
You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek.
只有你还被蒙在鼓里罢了 德里克
And in case you haven't learned yet,
让爷爷来告诉你吧
there is just no competing with young love.
什么也无法战胜炙热的爱情
Scott, don't!
斯科特 别这样
Don't! I'm sorry.
不要这样 抱歉
But I have to.
我别无选择
What the...
怎么会...
What?
怎么了
What is this?
这是怎么了
What did you do?
你做什么了
Everyone said Gerard always had a plan.
人人都说杰拉德自有妙计
I had a plan too.
却不知我早有准备
No,no.
不会的 不
You dropped this.
你的东西掉了
Mountain ash!
一切都是白费力气
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不早告诉我
Because you might be an alpha,
尽管你是阿尔法狼
but you're not mine.
但我们仍不是一类人
Kill them!
杀了他们
Kill them all!
赶尽杀绝
Did I get him?
我撞到他了吗
Jackson!
杰克逊
Jackson.
杰克逊
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Here.
给你
It's to the front door.
这是前门的钥匙
A key to your house?
你家的钥匙吗
Already?
考虑好了吗
Well, it's not a wedding ring.
这又不是结婚戒指
So you're just making me a more
那这就是为了以后大晚上的
accessible late-night booty call.
你还能跟我多亲热几回咯
Late night...
半夜的时候
Late afternoon.
下午的时候
Late morning.
早晨的时候
Do you...
你...
Do you still...
你还...
I do.
是的
I do still love you.
我仍然爱你
I do, I do still love you. I do.
我爱你 我一直爱你
Where's Gerard?
杰拉德哪儿去了
He can't be far.
他跑不了多远的
He scratched my jeep.
他把我的吉普车都抓花了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have to say you're sorry.
你不必道歉
I do.
我必须要
I have to for what I did and what I said.
我要为我的所作所为道歉
For everything.
我的一切过失
Especially for what I have to do now.
尤其是我最近所做的事
It's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not.
事情很严重
It is.
真的没事
Scott, I'm trying to break up with you.
斯科特 我先前一直想跟你分手
I know.
我知道
And it's okay.
没关系
How is that okay?
怎么会没关系呢
Because I can wait.
因为我会等你
I can't make you wait for me.
我不能让你等我
I'm not going to do that.
我不会这么做
You don't have to.
不必刻意这么做啊
Because I know we're gonna be together.
反正我们终会在一起的
There's no such thing as fate.
世上不存在宿命这东西
There's no such thing as werewolves.
狼人本来也是不存在的呀
No, wait! What?
不 等等 怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I just need to...
我没事 只是要...
catch my breath.
停下来喘口气
You're not planning on getting your hands dirty,
你没打算趟这趟浑水吧
are you?
是吧
I do what I have to.
这是我必须做的
Good.
很好
I never liked you being retired anyway.
反正我也不希望你退休
Whoever said I was retired?
谁说我要退休了
You haven't told him everything yet, have you?
你还没有告诉他一切 对吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Why do you think Derek was in
你觉得德里克为什么
such a hurry to build his pack?
这么急着建立自己的族群
So eager to strengthen his power and his number?
急着壮大自己的力量与团队
When there's a new alpha,
因为如果有一只新的阿尔法出现
people take notice.
别人会注意到的
People like who?
谁会注意到
What is this?
这是什么
What does this mean?
这什么意思
It's their symbol.
这是他们的标记
And it means they're coming.
意味着他们要来了
Who?
谁
Alphas.
阿尔法们
More than one?
不只是一只吗
A pack of them.
一群
An alpha pack.
阿尔法狼群
And they're not coming.
他们不只是要来
They're already here.
而是已经到了
So you really think she's
你真的认为
gonna come back to you?
她会回到你身边吗
Yeah, I know she is.
是啊 肯定会
What about you and Lydia?
你和莉迪亚怎样了
Well, the 10-year plan for
让莉迪亚十年内
making Lydia fall in love with me
当我女朋友的计划
may have to stretch to 15,
可能要延长到十五年了
but the plan is definitely still in motion.
但是计划仍在实施中哦
Why don't you just ask her out?
干脆约她出来就好了呗
Yeah, okay.
是哦 没错
Why don't you just get into the goal and
你为什么不过去守门
help me make team captain like you promised there,
完成你承诺我当队长的事呢
big guy.
老兄
Hey, you know what I just realized?
你知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗
I'm right back where I started.
我又回到原点了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean no lacrosse,
没有长曲棍球比赛
no popularity, no girlfriend.
没有人气 也没有女朋友
Nothing.
什么都没有了
Dude, you still got me.
兄弟 你还有我嘛
I had you before.
曾经有你
Yeah, and you still got me.
没错 而且我还在呢
Okay?
懂了吗
It's a life fulfilled.
你的人生圆♥满♥了
Very.
太圆♥满♥了
Now remember, no wolf powers.
记着 不许用狼人超能力
Got it.
明白
No, I mean it.
我是认真的
No super fast reflexes,
不许用超快反应速度
no super eyesight, no hearing--
不许用超级视力 超级听觉
None of that crap, okay?
这些都不许用 听到没
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表