剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I'm actually more worried about your mom.
其实我更担心你妈妈
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Uh, you remember when I got called out of detention
你还记得我因为留堂
to go to the office?
被叫到办公室里吗
She was the one that talked to me,
是她叫我过去的
and, uh, she was asking me all these questions about us.
她还问了我们之间的一些问题
Like really, really specific questions.
一些非常具体的问题
And there were pencils being sharpened.
她还把铅笔削的非常尖
Pencils?
铅笔吗
Just trust me.
你要相信我
It was bad.
情况不妙
Um, and I-I think that we should do something
我觉得我们应该想想办法
like--like-- be seen with other people.
比如说 比如被看到与其他人见面
Like, be seen dating?
比如被发现和别人约会吗
Maybe more.
这还不够
What?
怎么了
Well, I don't--I don't know how it happened
我不知道事情怎么会发生
or why I even said yes,
我怎么会同意
but I'm actually supposed to hang out with Matt.
但我确实要和马特一起出去
Oh, great.
太好了
That's perfect.
那太棒了
Go out with him.
和他出去吧
Seriously?
说真的吗
Yeah, and make a big deal out of it in front of your mom, Okay?
而且要在你妈妈面前小题大做
Even kiss him if you have to.
必要的时候可以亲他
Kiss him?
亲他吗
Are you sure about that?
你确定这可以吗
Uh...t-totally.
完全确定
Like, really kiss him?
就像真的亲他吗
Well, what's "Really kiss Him" like?
"真的亲他"是怎样的
Like...
就像
Yeah, don't do that.
不要这样做
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing
没事
I got to go.
我要走了
I love you.
我爱你
You too.
我也爱你
Ketamine?
克他命
It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage.
和狗身上用的一样 就是剂量大了些
If you can get close enough to Jackson,
如果你们可以接近杰克逊
it should slow him down enough to buy you some time.
这可以减慢他的速度为你们争取时间
This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier.
这就是你们用来创造结界的东西
This part is for you, Stiles.
这是你的工作 斯泰尔斯
Only you.
只有你行
Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure.
感觉压力山大啊
Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure-filled task for me?
咱能帮我找点轻松地活干吗
It's from the Mountain Ash Tree,
这东西来自花楸树
which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural.
被很多民族认为是可以远离邪恶的
This office is lined with Ashwood,
这间办公室镶有花楸木
making it difficult for someone like Scott to cause me any trouble.
可以防止像斯科特这样的人来找我麻烦
Okay, so then what?
好的 然后干嘛
I just spread this around the whole building
我只需要把它撒在整栋建筑的周围
and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?
然后杰克逊和他的控制者都无法穿越吗
They'll be trapped.
他们会被困住
Doesn't sound too hard.
听起来不难
Not all there is.
这还不是全部
Think of it like gunpowder.
就像火♥药♥一样
It's just powder until a spark ignites it.
在火花点燃前它只是粉末
You need to be that spark, Stiles.
你要去做那个引子 斯泰尔斯
If you mean light myself on Fire, I don't think I'm up for that.
如果你是指我去自燃的话 我可不干
Let me try a different analogy.
换个说法吧
I used to golf.
我以前打高尔夫的时候
I learned that the best golfers never swing
知道最棒的高尔夫选手在没想到
before first imagining where they want the ball to go.
球的目标地之前从不挥棒
They see it in their mind
境由心生 他们想到
and their mind takes over.
球就一定能到
It can be pretty extraordinary
意志的力量往往
what the force of your own will can accomplish.
令我们惊叹不已
Force of will.
意志的力量
If...
假如
If this is going to work, Stiles,
假如这有效呢 斯泰尔斯
you have to believe it.
你必须先相信它
All right.
好了
The party's in a warehouse just Inside the industrial sector.
派对就在工厂边上的仓库举♥行♥
Allison has learned that Jackson Whittemore will be there
艾莉森知道杰克逊·惠特莫尔会在
seeking his next target out of the crowd.
人群中寻找他的下一个目标
Since we still have little clue as to just how strong he is,
既然我们已经见识过他的厉害
We need to be extremely cautious.
那就更要万分小心
When Allison has Jackson's location
一旦艾莉森看到了杰克逊
and has determined him to be at the optimal point
并且确定他所在的最佳位置
where we can take him down,
能让我们一举干掉他
she'll signal me.
她会发信♥号♥♥给我
"Optimal" meaning as far away from the crowd as possible.
"最佳位置"意思是尽可能远离人群
There will be no collateral damage tonight.
今晚一定不要伤及无辜
Go ahead.
走吧
As willing a participant as she seems,
虽然她是自愿加入的
your young protegee there also appears to be under the impression
你的小徒弟看起来仍然担心我们
that we are planning a trap.
会设什么圈套
I think she doesn't need to know any more than that.
这个她就没必要知道了
For the rest of us then, let's be perfectly clear.
至于我们余下的人 我先提个醒
You don't trap a creature this dangerous.
我们不会设圈套抓这么危险的生物
You kill it.
我们直接杀死它
Can't talk, got to run.
没时间说了 我得走了
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What's wrong?
出了什么事
Nothing.
没事
Where's your gun?
你的枪呢
I left it at the station along with my badge.
跟徽章一起忘在局里面了
What?
什么
It's all right. You know what?
没事 这样吧
We'll talk about this later.
我们待会再说这个
Dad.
爸
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Dad!
爸
It was decided that the son of a police chief
镇上最有名的律师起诉警♥察♥局长的儿子
stealing police property
控诉其滥用警力
and having a restraining order filed against him
并宣判其受到禁令
by one of the town's most respected attorneys
法庭已经宣判禁令生效
did not reflect well on the county.
这件事在镇上造成了不好的影响
They fired you?
他们开除你了吗
Nah.
没有
Look, it's--it's just a leave of absence.
只是缺席一段时间
It's--it's temporary.
暂时的而已
Did they say it was temporary or...
他们说了是暂时的还是
Actually, no.
其实没说
You know, I-it's fine.
没事的
Don't worry about it though.
别担心了
We're going to be fine.
不会有事的
Dad.
爸
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why--why aren't you angry at me?
为什么你不生我的气
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I just don't want to feel any worse than I already do
也许总是大声训斥我的儿子
by having to yell at my son.
并不能让我心里好受一点吧
Oh, shoot.
见鬼
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, why?
没事啊 怎么
You just didn't say anything the whole way here.
我看你一路过来都不说话
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Let's grab the other bag.
再带一袋
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表