剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
How many do they keep on in a night shift?
值夜班的有多少人
Since budget cuts, maybe four at the most.
缩减预算之后 最多四个人吧
My guess would be they're either dead or paralyzed by now.
我猜他们现在不是死了就是瘫了
This might just be
这就是我们希望看到的
the confluence of events we've been hoping for.
所有人物聚集的场面
Confluence or conflagration?
聚集还是冲突场面
I'm open to both.
两者对我来说都可以
What do we do now?
我们现在要怎么做
Maybe you should tell us.
也许该你来下命令
That authority falls to you now.
现在你做主
Not at her age.
她还太嫩了
She's almost 18.
她都快18岁了
She knows there's a difference between revenge and retribution.
能分辨出复仇和报恩之间的区别
Don't you, Allison?
是吧 艾莉森
Make the decision from a vantage point of strategy over emotion,
从战略角度来做决定 别感情用事
And we'll follow your lead.
我们听你的
I want Terry dead.
我要特里死无葬身之地
What about Scott?
那斯科特呢
Scott's not the one who forced my mother to kill herself.
斯科特没有把我妈♥逼♥上死路
He's not exactly an innocent bystander either.
但他也不是什么清白的旁观者
You can't pick and choose...
由不得你挑挑拣拣
But I can prioritize.
凡事总有个先后吧
And the priority right now is Derek.
现在首要的就要德里克死
What about the others?
那其他人呢
Derek's pack?
德里克的狼群呢
If they try and protect him, then we kill them.
如果他们要保护他 那也是必死无疑
All of them.
赶尽杀绝
You know what's happening to Matt?
你知道马特怎么了吗
You know, the book's not gonna help him.
听着 书是根本帮不了他的
You can't just break the rules, not like this.
你不能像这样轻易地打破规矩
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Universe balances things out.
宇宙万物都是此消彼长的
Always does.
一直如此
Is it because he's using Jackson
是因为他利用杰克逊
to kill people who don't deserve it?
去滥杀无辜吗
Killing people himself.
杀人等于杀己
So if Matt breaks the rules of the kanima,
所以如果马特打破了变形怪的规则
he becomes the kanima?
他就会变成变形怪吗
Balance.
此消彼长
Will he believe us if we tell him that?
假如我们告诉他 他会信吗
Not likely.
应该不会
Okay, he's gonna kill all of us
所以等他拿到了书
when he gets that book,isn't he?
他就会杀掉我们所有人 是吗
Yeah.
对
All right, so what do we do?
好吧 那我们该怎么办
Do we just...do we just sit here and wait to die?
难道我们在这儿坐着等死吗
Unless we can figure out a way to push the toxin
除非我们能够找到一个快速
out of my body faster.
把毒素逼出我体内的方法
Like triggering the healing process.
比如说触发愈合技能
Wha...oh, what are you doing?
你这是在搞什么
Aw, gross.
呕 好恶心
There.
那儿
You know, I...I feel sorry for you, mccall, 'cause right now,
麦高 我真为你感到遗憾
You're thinkin',
现在你所想的就是
"How am I gonna explain this when it heals?"
"要是愈合了 我该怎么解释呢"
And the sad part is, you don't even realize
最可悲的是 你都没有意识到
how incredible it is that you actually are healing.'
你的自我愈合能力是多么地惊人
cause you know what happens to everyone else when they get shot?
因为你知道一般人中枪了会怎么样吗
They die.
死翘翘
Is that what happened to you?
这曾经在你身上发生过吗
You drowned, didn't you?
你溺过水 不是吗
You shouldn't have let them drink.
你不应该让他们喝酒
What--who--Matt, what do you mean?
什么 马特 你是什么意思
Lahey!
雷希
He shouldn't have let them drink.
他根本不该让他们喝酒
What, who was drinking?
什么 谁喝酒了
The swim team, you idiot!
游泳队 你这个蠢货
I didn't know what was happening.
我不知道当时发生了什么
I didn't know they had just won state,
我不知道他们刚刚赢得了州冠军
and Lahey, he's letting his favorites come over
雷希就让他最喜爱的队员们
to have a couple drinks to celebrate.
过来喝酒庆祝
Who cares if they're 17, right?
谁在乎他们没到法定喝酒年龄 对吧
Were you at Isaac's?
你当时在艾萨克家吗
He had this first edition spider-man, or was it batman?
当时他有一张初版的蜘蛛侠还是蝙蝠侠来着
And we were gonna make a trade.
我们当时要做个交易
But then I'm over there and I hear music.
但是之后我就过来了 听到了音乐声
And everyone's having a good time, and I see Sean.
每个人都很开心 这时我看到了肖恩
He throws Jessica in the pool.
他把杰西卡扔到泳池里
And then...and then Bennett goes in and...
接着是贝内特进去了
Bennett?
贝内特吗
What--the hunter?
什么 那个猎人吗
And then Camden.
然后是卡姆登
Isaac's jarhead brother, he grabs me.
艾萨克的顶头大哥 他抓住我了
He thinks it's funny.
他认为这个很好玩
They threw you in.
他们也把你扔进去了
I-I yelled that I can't swim, but nobody listens.
我叫喊着我不会游泳 但是无人应答
I go under and I swallow water, and no one cares.
我一直在下沉 吞了很多水 没人在意
And I see these bodies underwater.
然后我就看到了池底的那些人
I-I see jessica's got her hands down sean's board shorts.
我看到杰西卡把手伸进了肖恩的沙滩裤里面
Tucker's grabbing Kara.
塔克也在抓着卡拉
And I'm drowning.
而我却在溺水
I'm dying, and they're laughing.
我快要死了 他们却在笑
All of a sudden, I was just--
突然之间 我快要...
I'm lying by the pool.
然后我就躺在了池边
And Lahey is right there, right above me, and he says...
雷希就在我身边 对我说
You tell no one!
谁都不许告诉
He says, "You tell no one!"
他说 "谁都不许告诉"
This, this is your fault!
全都是你自己的错
"This, this is your fault!"
"全都是你自己的错"
You don't know how to swim?
你不会游泳吗
"What little bastard doesn't know how to swim?"
"现在还有哪个小混♥蛋♥不会游泳的"
You say nothing!
你什么都不许说
You tell no one!
谁都不许告诉
No one!
任何人
And I didn't.
我谁都没有告诉
I didn't tell anyone.
没跟任何人说起
And I would see them at school,and they wouldn't even look at me.
我在学校看到他们 他们都不会正眼看我
I'd wake up in the middle of the night.
我常常在半夜惊醒
I'd gasp for breath.
大口喘息
And my parents, they thought i was an asthmatic.
我父母还认为我是哮喘
They--they--they--they even gave me an inhaler.
他们 他们还给了我一个呼吸器
They didn't know that every time i closed my eyes, I--
他们不知道每每我闭上双眼
I was drowning.
我都有溺水的感觉
You know about that little white light that they talk about,
你知道他们说人死的时候
you see when you die?
就会看见一道白色的光吗
Well, I didn't see anything.
反正我是什么都没看见
Just darkness.
除了黑暗
Everything was dark.
一切都是黑暗的
But then--then came the Argent's funeral,
但是后来阿金斯家的葬礼
and everything changed.
把一切都改变了
Please!
拜托了
I was taking some photos.
我只是在拍拍照片
And then,purely by accident,
可是就在偶然之间
Lahey gets in one of the photos.
莱西挤进了一张照片
I look down at the screen on my camera,
我看着相机的屏幕
and I just had this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me,
忽然感到内心被一股无以名状的怒火充斥着
and I just--
突然之间
I look at him, and I-I wanna see him dead.
我看着他的照片 就想让他死
And the next day, he actually was.
第二天 他真的死了
You know, Einstein was right.
知道吗 爱因斯坦是对的
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表