剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I think I will.
我想我会的
Good luck with the game.
祝你比赛顺利
Well, thanks, but I'm not--
谢谢 不过我
I'm not going either.
我想我不会参赛
Can't even think about playing some meaningless game right now.
现在没心情再打什么无意义的比赛了
You weren't at practice last week, were you?
你上个礼拜没有参加训练吧
No, I skipped it. Why?
没有 我逃了训练 怎么
And you didn't hear?
你也没有听说吗
Hear what?
听说什么
Jackson was there.
杰克逊在那儿
What do you mean "there"? Like, he was--
什么叫"在那儿" 你是说他
Like nothing had happened.
若无其事地出现在那儿
Really?
真的吗
That means--the game tonight?
那就是说 今晚的比赛
Yeah.
是的
He's playing.
他会参赛
You okay, dude?
你还好吧 伙计
I'm perfect.
完好无缺
Well, we all know that, but are you okay?
这大家都知道 我是说你感觉还好吗
You didn't answer my texts all week.
你已经一整个礼拜没有回我短♥信♥了
I'm getting worried about you.
我有点开始担心你
Jackson. Jackson!
杰克逊 杰克逊
Stay in the goal tonight, Danny.
你今晚得待在球门那儿 丹尼
Do not come out.
别出来走动
And if you see me coming towards you,
如果你看见我向你冲过来
run the other way as fast as you can.
尽你的全力往另一条路跑
"Good morning.
早上好
In less than an hour,
在不到一个小时内
aircraft from here
这里的飞机将起飞
will be joining others from around the world.
与来自世界各地的盟友并肩战斗
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle
你们所发动的将会是人类历史上
in the history of mankind."
最大规模的空战
What?
什么
"Mankind--that word
人类 这个词在今晚
should have new meaning for all of us today."
对我们而言将赋有全新的意义
What the hell is he talking about?
他见鬼地在说些什么啊
He does this every year.
他每年都来上那么一段
Seriously?
真的假的
Yeah.
真的
"We are fighting for our right to live."
我们将为我们生存权而战
Wait, is this?
等等 这该不会是
Yeah, it's the speech from "Independence Day".
是《独♥立♥日》中总统的动员演说
"But as the day
而将成为这样一个日子
the world declared in one voice..."
全世界会用同一个声音宣布
Coach's favorite movie.
这是教练最爱的电影
"We will not go quietly into the night!"
我们将不会无声无息地步入黑暗
Does he know any sport speeches?
他就不能说点什么运动的演讲吗
I don't think he cares.
我不认为他在乎这个
"Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
今日 让我们庆祝我们的独♥立♥日
Well spoken, coach.
说得好 教练
I might have chosen
不过如果是我的话
something with a little more historical value
我会选择更有历史价值的来发言
but there's no denying your passion.
当然你的激♥情♥无可辩驳
And while I haven't been here long,
虽然我刚到这儿来
there's no denying my pride
我的骄傲也无可辩驳
in having a winning team for this school.
为这所学校有一支胜利的团队
I know you'll all be brilliant tonight,
我知道你们今晚将创造辉煌
even with only one co-captain leading you.
尽管只有一位队长带领你们
Now, I'm your principal, but I'm also a fan.
我不仅是你们的校长 也是你们的粉丝
So don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team.
所以不要以为仅仅击败他们就会让我满意
Get out there and murder them.
冲上场去干爆他们
You heard the man.
听到这番话了吗
Asses on the field!
在场上飚起来
Coach, are you benching me?
教练 我是板凳球员吗
It's not my decision.
不是我下的决定
But I have to play.
但我必须参加比赛
Mccall, you're failing three classes.
麦高 你挂了三门课
Academics come first.
文化课优先
Coach, you don't get it.
教练 你不明白
You have to let me play.
你必须要让我比赛
Mccall, no. Not tonight.
麦高 今晚不行
Tonight, you're on the bench.
今晚 你是替补
You don't actu--actually think that
你不会真的以为
I want to be the alpha again, do you?
我想再次成为阿尔法狼吧
That wasn't my finest performance,
那不是我最好的表现
considering it ended in my death.
鉴于上次以死亡告终
I mean, I'm usually more--
我的意思是 我通常会更加
Okay, go ahead!
好啊 继续啊
Come on, do it.
来打我啊
Hit me, hit me.
打我 揍我啊
I can see that it's cathartic for you.
我能看出你在宣泄情绪
You're letting go of all the anger, self-loathing, and hatred
你发泄所有的愤怒 自我厌恶和仇恨
that comes with total and complete failure.
同时伴随着完全的失败
I may be the one taking the beating, Derek,
我也许是挨打的那个 德里克
but you've already been beaten.
但你已经被击败了
So, go ahead.
所以继续啊
Hit me if it would make you feel better.
如果打我会让你感觉好一点
After all, I did say that I wanted to help.
归根到底 我说过我想要帮忙
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
Your dad coming?
你♥爸♥爸要来吗
Yeah, he's already here.
是的 他已经来了
You seen Allison?
见到艾莉森了吗
No, you seen Lydia?
没有 找到莉迪亚了吗
Not yet.
还没有
You know what's going on?
你知道要发生什么了吗
Not yet.
不知道
It's going to be bad, isn't it?
有悲剧要发生了 是吗
I mean, like people screaming,
我是说像人们惨叫
running for their lives,
狂奔逃命
blood, killing, maiming kind of bad?
鲜血 杀戮 致命的悲剧
Looks like it.
感觉像是
Scott, the other night seeing my dad
斯科特 那晚我看到我爸爸被
get hit over the head by Matt, you know,
马特击到头
while I'm just lying there and I can't even move, it just--
在我躺在那里不能动的时候 只是
I want to help, you know,
我想要帮忙
but I can't do the things that you could do.
但是我做不到你可以做到的事情
I can't...
我不行
It's okay.
没事的
We're losing, dude.
兄弟 我们输了
The hell are you talking about?
你俩他妈说什么呢
Game hasn't even started.
比赛还没开始呢
Now put on your helmet and get out there.
戴上头盔 快点上场
You're in for Greenberg.
你替格林伯格
What? What happened to Greenberg?
什么 格林伯格怎么了
What happened to greenberg?
格林伯格怎么了
He sucks.
他很差劲
You suck slightly less.
你比他强点儿
I'm playing?
我去比赛吗
On the field?
在球场上
With the team?
和团队一起
Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself.
是的 除非你愿意自己玩
I already did that today, twice.
我今天自己玩过两次了
Get the hell out there!
快点上场
Oh, no.
不会吧
Why is my son running out to the field?
为什么我儿子往场上跑
Because he's on the team?
因为他首发出场了
He is.
是的
He's on the team.
他首发出场了
He's--he's on the field.
他要上场比赛
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表