剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
So police are organizing search parties for tonight.
所以今晚警♥察♥局组织了些搜索队
Sign up, find the missing girl,
过来报名帮忙找到那个姑娘
You get an automatic "A" In my classes.
我的课就能拿优
If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods,
如果莉迪亚就是想到森林里裸游
why should I care?
那我有什么好担心的
Because we have a pretty good idea that she might be...
因为我们认为她很可能
You know, turning.
你懂的 转化了
Turning? Yeah.
转化 对
Turning.
转化
Into...
变成
A unicorn.
独角兽
What do you think, dumbass?
你觉得呢 蠢蛋
Well, I think that if Lydia's turning,
我觉得即使莉迪亚转化了
she's not the one that's gonna need help.
需要帮助的也不是她
What do you mean?
什么意思
Oh, god, you've got it all backwards, Mccall.
老天 想想之前 麦高
When I was with Lydia,
我跟莉迪亚在一起的时候
you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me.
你应该也看到她在我身上留下的抓痕了
What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws?
她有那双利爪你们还担心什么
All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this,
尽管我非常不想承认
but he's right.
但他说得对
I know.
我知道
What if the next body part she steals is from someone
如果她偷的下一个人体器官
who's still alive?
是取自活人怎么办
This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski.
这是突击测验 斯蒂林斯
If I hear your voice again,
如果我再听到你说话
I may be tempted to give you detention
我可能会让你在余下的高中生涯中
for the rest of your high school career.
每天都留堂
Can you do that?
吓唬我吗
Well, there it is again.
又来了
Your voice.
你又说话了
Triggering the only impulse I've ever had
非要逼我
to strike a student repeatedly and violently.
反复残忍♥地惩罚你吗
I'll see you at 3:00 for detention.
三点我们留堂见
You too, mr. Mccall?
你也想一起吗 麦高
No, sir.
不想
Dude... your nose.
老兄 你的鼻子
You okay?
没事吧
Oh, I'm fine, Danny.
我没事 丹尼
Just go back to class.
回去上课吧
Just give me a second, okay?
我马上出来
I said give me a frickin' second!
我说了 马上就出来
Eric.
艾瑞克
You're looking a little pale there, Jackson.
你脸色有点苍白 杰克逊
You feeling okay?
你没事吧
Never better.
好得不能再好了
If something's wrong, I need to know.
如果有什么不对劲 你一定要告诉我
You're with me now.
我们现在是一伙的了
Wait... with you?
等一下 我跟你一伙
Me with...
我跟
with you?
跟你
What am I, your little pet?
那我算什么 你的走狗吗
I mean, just because you gave me "The bite"
别以为你咬了我一口
doesn't mean I'm part of your little wolf pack.
我就成了你们狼群的一员了
Sorry, but to be honest,
对不起 但是老实说
you don't exactly show outstanding leadership qualities.
你并没展现出什么卓越的领导才能
Is that so?
真的是这样吗
Look, I've got my own agenda.
我有自己的事要做
Which doesn't involve running around the woods at night,
其中并不包括深夜在森林里狂奔
howling at the moon with you and Mccall, okay?
跟你和麦高一起对着月亮嚎叫
So why don't you just back the--
你还是回去吧
What is it?
这是什么
What's happening?
怎么了
Body's fighting the bite.
你的身体产生了排异
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
What does it mean?
这代表什么
What does it mean?!
这代表什么
Nice dress.
裙子很美
Nice camera.
相机不错
Not her sister, her aunt.
不是她的姐姐 是她的姑姑
The one who murdered all those people.
杀了那些人
You mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people?
你是说杀了那些人的疯女人
Yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks--
对 那场大火还有所有的动物袭击
it was her aunt.
都是她姑姑干的
Are you kidding?
真的假的
I sit next to her in English.
我英语课坐她旁边
Find a new seat.
换个位子吧
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I could hear your heartbeat. What is it?
我能听到你的心跳 怎么了
I-- I--
我 我
I-- I-- I can't-- I can't do this.
我做不来 我做不来
I can't-- I can't go to the funeral.
我不想去参加葬礼
Everyone is going to be watching me,
所有人都会盯着我
and there are going to be cameras there, and I can't--
还会有人拍照 我做不来
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
Allison, you'll be fine.
艾莉森 你不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
We're gonna find Lydia,
我们会找到莉迪亚
and it's all gonna be good.
一切都会好起来的
Just think about it-- no Peter,
想一想 再没有皮特
no psycho werewolf killings.
没有可怕的狼人杀戮了
Your dad and me.
你♥爸♥爸和我
Well, that's a work in progress.
虽然我和他关系还有待增进
I can't go and be like this.
我不能到那哭成泪人
Aren't you supposed to cry at funerals?
在葬礼上不该嚎啕大哭吗
For her.
为她而哭吗
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
You know, you could be... crying for you, you know?
你可以为自己而哭
You lost someone.
你失去了亲人
Mary Kate wasn't totally who you thought she was,
虽然玛丽·凯特并非你所认识的玛丽·凯特
but you still lost her.
但她还是你亲人
Yeah.
对
You'll be fine.
不会有事的
I'll make sure.
我保证
I'll be there.
我会陪着你的
What?
什么
I'll figure it out.
我自己想办法去
Okay, I'm--I'll be there.
我会陪着你
Not...right next to you.
虽然不能坐到你身边
But I'll be there.
但我会陪着你
Okay.
好
You first.
你先走吧
Sit.
坐下
Well, but it's been an hour.
不是够一个小时了吗
My detention's an hour and a half.
我给你延长到了一个半小时
You can't do that.
你怎么可以这样
But I can.
当然可以
You see, Stiles,
这样说吧 斯泰尔斯
Since your father was so judicious in his dealings with me,
自从你老爸殚精竭虑地厚待我
I've decided to make you
我决定在这整个学期
my personal project for the rest of the semester.
将全部精力放你你身上
You are going to benefit from all the best
你就乖乖等着享受
that strict discipline has to offer.
我给你的严格厚爱吧
Now...
现在
sit down,
乖乖坐下
before I decide to keep you here all night.
不然我让你待一个晚上
Mrs. Argent, can we get a few words?
阿金斯太太 能回答我们几个问题吗
Just a few words!
就几个问题
A few words, Mrs. Argent!
就问几个问题 阿金斯太太
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表