剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "TEEN WOLF".
《少狼》前情提要
It's called a Kanima.
那是一只蜥蜴怪
Killing may be its only purpose.
杀戮或许是它唯一的目的
It's fast, remarkably strong,
它迅速 极其强壮
and has the capacity to render
能够在几秒内
its victims essentially helpless within seconds.
制♥服♥它的猎物
It doesn't know what it is.
不知道它是什么
Or who.
或者说谁
It's you.
是你
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
It's like you're--you're
你 你好像
immune.
免疫
Derek, I want to know why.
德里克 告诉我为什么
It didn't work.
没用
What's happening?
这是怎么回事
Are you the yearbook photographer?
你是年鉴摄影师吗
I just take pictures.
我就是来拍照片的
Just lacrosse, or other things?
只拍长曲棍球吗 还拍什么
Anything that catches my eye.
任何吸引我的东西
You said you know who it is?
你说你知道它是谁
No, but I think it knew me.
不 但我认为它认识我
More.
加码
No, I said don't help me!
我说了别帮我
Don't help you as in don't spot you,
你的意思是别保护你
or don't help you as in let the bar crush your throat?
还是就让这杠铃压断你的喉咙
I should be able to do twice that.
我应该能举起两倍这个重量的
On the surface of the moon--
在月球上吗
maybe.
或许有这个可能
I'm hitting the shower.
我去冲澡了
If I come back and you're lying dead underneath a pile of weight,
如果我回来时你死在杠铃下
I'm taking the Porsche.
保时捷就归我了
Thanks.
谢谢
Any time.
不客气
What happened to you on the night of the full moon?
满月那天晚上 你发生什么事了吗
What?
什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
You're lying.
你撒谎
No, wait.
不 等一下
No, wait, I can--I can prove it.
不 等等 我可以 我可以证明
I taped myself.
我给自己录像了
You taped yourself?
你给自己录像了吗
Yes.
是的
It was the full moon.
就是满月那晚
And maybe while you were curled in the corner
可能就当你蜷缩在墙角
having an existential crisis about turning into a monster,
对变成怪兽产生生存焦虑的时候
I was preparing for the so-called gift
我正等着你们的大坏蛋阿尔法狼承诺
your big, bad alpha promised me,
赋予我的所谓的"能力"
and what did I get?
我又得到了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
You want proof?
你想要证据是吗
Let me get the video.
我去拿录像
No.
不用了
No, I have a better idea.
不用了 我有个更好的主意
What is that?
那是什么
You know, Jackson,
知道吗 杰克逊
you've always been kind of a snake...
你一直都是蛇类
And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom.
众所周知 蛇不会被自己的毒液毒死
You're still a snake, Jackson,
你仍然是条蛇 杰克逊
just not the one we're looking for.
不过不是我们要找的那条
You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us.
你还得为我们再做一件事
Well, actually, for me.
其实 是为我
So now you're telling me that
你现在又告诉我
you didn't see Isaac and his father
你没看到艾萨克和他的父亲
arguing before the murder?
在谋杀案前发生争吵吗
Not exactly.
好像没有
Not exactly...or no?
好像没有还是没有
Because when it comes to the Law,
在法律上
there's a fairly large divide
好像没有跟没有
between not exactly and no.
是有显著区别的
Like, if "not exactly"
就好比 如果"好像没有"
were sitting in this chair,
能让我坐在这张椅子上
then "no" would be somewhere in the middle of the pacific ocean,
那么"没有"就会把我扔到太平洋中间
drowning next to my career.
随我的事业一起沉入海底
So what's it gonna be, huh?
所以到底是怎样
Not exactly or no?
好像没有还是没有
No.
没有
Ah, crap.
我靠
Dude, I just talked to my Dad,
哥们儿 我刚跟我爸谈完
who just talked to Jackson,
他刚跟杰克逊谈完
and I've got really terrible,
我得知了一个非常严重
horrible, very, very bad news.
非常可怕非常坏的消息
I think I already know.
我想我已经知道了
All right, I only found one thing online called the kanima.
我在网上只找到一种叫变形怪的生物
It's a werejaguar from South America
它是来自南美的美洲虎人
that goes after murderers.
专门追杀杀人犯
That thing was not a jaguar.
那东西不是美洲虎
Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer.
对 我也不是杀人犯
Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody,
但你确实看到它杀人了
which is probably why it tried to kill you.
或许正是因此它才要杀了你
And it's still trying to kill You,
它仍然在追杀你
and it probably won't stop until you're dead.
可能直到你死它才甘心
You know, sometimes I really
有时候我真的怀疑
begin to question this "Friendship."
我们友谊
It took forever, but I found
花了我很长时间 但我最终
a program that can recover your video.
找到了一个可以复原你录像的程序
I'll run it in my free period this afternoon.
我今天下午有空的时候就帮你弄
Yeah, just let me know when it's done.
好的 搞定了告诉我一声就行
So Derek wants this done during chemistry?
德里克希望这件事在化学课上完成吗
Yeah, and if it's Lydia,
是 如果是莉迪亚
I'm gonna kill that bitch, all right?
我一定毙了那贱♥人♥
We have to test her first.
我们得先试探她一下
Kanima.
变形怪
Hey, testicle left and right.
左右双"蛋"
What the hell is a Kanima?
变形怪是什么鬼东西
All right, listen up.
听着
A quick warning before we begin our review.
开始复习之前 我先提醒一句
Some of you, like McCall,
你们中的一些人 比如麦高
might want to start their own study groups,
想成立自己的学习小组
because tomorrow's midterm
因为明天的期中考试
is so profoundly difficult...
实在太难了
I'm not even too sure I could pass it.
我都不知道自己能不能及格
Okay, I need a volunteer at the board
我需要一个人自愿到黑板前
to answer the first question.
回答第一个问题
Who's got it, huh?
谁来答
Come on, let's go, buddy.
伙计们来啊
Paralyzed from the neck down.
脖子以下没有知觉
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
I'm familiar with the sensation.
我有过类似的感觉
Wait...
等等
Why would Derek test you?
为什么德里克会试探你
Why would he think that it's you?
为什么他确定是你
How should I know?
我怎么知道
Wait, do they think it's Lydia?
等等 他们觉得是莉迪亚吗
I don't know, all I heard was her name
我不知道 我只听到了她的名字
and something about chemistry.
和化学什么的
Jackson!
杰克逊
Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?
你有什么想和全班分享的吗
Just an undying admiration for my--my coach.
我只想分享对教练的无限仰慕之情
That's really kind of you.
你真好
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表