剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What if he dies too?
如果他也死了呢
Since when did you care about Scott?
你什么时候开始关心起斯科特了
I care about you.
我关心的是你
Really, dad.
真的吗 爸爸
If you're going to start quoting
如果你想引用
from the list of the top five things a parent
家长每天最应该对孩子说的五件事情
should say to a child every day,
里面的话
why don't you start with,
你为什么不用这句呢
"I'm proud of you
"我为你感到骄傲
because I am doing exactly what you wanted."
因为我做的正是你想让我做的事情"
No, Allison.
不是的 艾莉森
You're doing exactly what he wants.
你做的正是他想让你做的事情
We all are.
我们都是
I'm tired. I just really want to pass out, okay?
我很累 我真的很想睡觉了行吗
Fine.
好的
By the way, don't forget you owe me a new bow.
对了 别忘了你还欠我一支新弓
And a new crossbow.
还有一把弩
Oh, god, are we gonna do this?
老天 真要这么做吗
Yeah, we're gonna do this, okay.
是的 就这么做 好吧
Yeah, I'm not finding any clues here.
我在家也没有找到线索
Listen, if he...
听着 如果他
if he shows up at the hospital--
如果他被人送到医院
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, come on, Stiles.
拜托 斯泰尔斯
Where the hell are you?
你到底去哪了
Right here.
我在这
It's okay.
没事的
Dad, it's okay.
爸爸 我没事
Who did it?
是谁干的
It's okay. It was just a couple kids from the other team.
没事 就是对手队里的几个小孩
They were really pissed about losing and I was...
他们输了比赛心情很不爽 而我
I was mouthing off, you know.
我当时说话又难听 你知道的
The next thing I know--
然后就
Who was it? Dad, I don't know.
是谁干的 爸爸 我不知道
I didn't even see them really.
我都没看清是谁
I want descriptions.
你描述一下
Look, dad, come on. It's not even that bad.
爸爸 我没什么事
I'm calling that school.
我要给那个学校打电♥话♥
I'm calling them and I'll personally go down there,
我给他们打电♥话♥ 然后我会亲自去一趟
and I'm gonna pistol-whip these little bastards!
我要用枪柄敲死这群小混♥蛋♥
Dad! I just--
爸爸 我真的
I said I was okay.
我说了我没事
God.
老天
Oh, they found Stiles.
他们找到斯泰尔斯了
Look, I told you, I looked everywhere.
我告诉你了 这地方我都找遍了
You didn't look here.
你没有找这里
What is that, a book?
这是什么 书吗
No. It's a laptop.
不是 是笔记本电脑
What century are you living in?
你是现代人吗
A few days after I got out of the coma,
从昏迷里醒来之后
I transferred everything that we had.
我就转移了所有的东西
Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records.
幸运的是 不止阿金斯一家有记录
Hey, mom, I can't talk right now.
妈妈 我现在不方便讲话
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm so freaked out
是吗 我现在也不能说话
that I can barely talk either.
因为我快吓死了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Something...
有件事
Definitely something. I don't know what,
肯定不太对劲 我不知道怎么回事
but I think you're gonna want to see this for yourself.
不过我觉得你会想亲自来看看这个
Dad, I said I'm fine.
爸爸 我说了我没事
Why do you have to...
你怎么非得
Your father let me in.
你♥爸♥爸让我进来的
He did?
是吗
Yeah, of course he did.
是啊 当然了
What happened to your--
怎么了 你的
Yeah, no, it's nothing.
没 没事 没什么
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm fine.
我没事
Do you want to come in?
你想进来吗
How you doing?
你怎么样了
They won't let me see him.
他们不让我见他
I'm supposed to give him something.
我有个东西应该给他的
He kept asking for it back.
他一直要我还给他
What's happening to him?
他到底怎么了
I thought that you were gonna tell me. Is it bad?
我还等着你告诉我呢 是很糟吗
It doesn't look good.
看起来不太好
Um, mom, could you zip it up, Please?
妈妈 你能把他拉上吗 拜托
Okay.
好的
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Okay, here we go.
好的 开始
Mom, zip.
妈妈 拉啊
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好 好的 好的
Zip! Zip, mom, zip! Zip!
拉啊 拉上 妈妈 拉上 拉啊
You know, my family's done this for a long time.
你知道吗 我的家族做这行很久了
Long enough to learn things like how a certain level of electric current
久到我们学会哪一种等级的电流
can keep you from transforming.
能阻止你变身
At another level, you can't heal.
哪一种等级的电流你不能自愈
A few amps higher, and no heightened strength.
再加高一点点电流 你就回天无力了
That kind of scientific accuracy--it makes you wonder where the line
那种科学的准确性 会让你怀疑
between the natural and the supernatural really exists.
自然生物和超自然生物之间的界限真的存在
It's when lines like that blur....
当那条界限模糊时
you sometimes find yourself surprised by which side you end up on.
你有时会惊讶于自己到底选择了哪个阵营
Hey, sorry, I didn't have any tissues, so, uh...
不好意思 我这儿没纸巾了 所以
That's fine.
没关系
God, I'm such a mess.
天呐 我都成疯婆子了
God.
天呐
You have 17 missed messages from Scott.
你有来自斯科特的十七条未读短♥信♥
I know.
我知道
You're ignoring him?
你在跟他冷战呢
No.
没有
No, not really.
不是 不算是
Why do you have women's jewelry?
你怎么会有女人的珠宝
Uh, nothing, it's just some stuff I bought, you know,
没什么 只是我买♥♥的一些东西 你知道的
For your birthday.
为你的生日买♥♥的
For me?
给我的吗
Yeah, I just--I kind of didn't know what to get you,
是啊 我只是 不太清楚买♥♥什么给你
so I just bought you, like, a bunch of stuff.
所以就给你买♥♥了 好多东西
Like, a lot of stuff.
好多好多东西
You know, I was gonna return anything that I didn't give you.
你明白的 没给你的我会都退回去的
A flat screen tv?
平板电视
Yeah, that I'm definitely returning.
那个我是肯定要退的
You're gonna want to read this.
你来看看这个
They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made
他们说他正在一种变形阶段
from the venom coming out of his claws.
从他爪子里出来的毒液开始裹满全身
That sounds officially terrifying.
这话听起来可真吓人
They also say he's starting to move.
他们还说他开始动了
Okay, look, I think I found something.
好 看啊 我觉得我找到了什么
Looks like what you're seeing from Jackson
好像我们看到的杰克逊
is just the Kanima's beta shape.
只是变形怪的一种初级形式
Well, meaning what? It can turn into something bigger?
什么意思 它能变成更大的吗
Bigger and badder.
更大 也更坏
He's turning into that?
他在变成那样的东西吗
That has wings.
还有翅膀
I can see that.
我看得到
Scott, bring him to us.
斯科特 把他带过来
I'm not sure if we have time for that.
不确定我们的时间还够不够
Look, somebody actually made an animation of it.
看啊 有人还真做了一个这种东西的动画来
Maybe it's less frightening If we--
也许它会没那么吓人 如果我们
Nope, not at all.
不是 太吓人了
We should probably meet them halfway.
我们应该在半路迎上他们
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表