剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
and have done over a thousand hours of field work.
并有超过一千小时以上的实践时间
C'est pour bien.
好极了
If you are fine, what are you doing here?
如果你一切正常 又怎会在这里
Abusing my parents, they took away my car keys.
这得怪我父母 他们拿走了我的车钥匙
Have you talked to your friends about what happened to you?
你对朋友们说过你的遭遇吗
Yeah, they're great.
对 他们棒极了
Totally supporter.
绝对支持我
Do you trust them?
你相信他们吗
Mostly.
相信
Good.
好
But, still be cautious.
但是还是要小心
Why?
为什么
Because sometimes people closest to you can be the ones
因为有时你最亲近的人会成为
holding you back the most?
最拖累的你的人吗
Indeed.
确实如此
Did you read that somewhere?
你是从哪读来的么
I don't know.
不晓得
Maybe I heard it.
或许是听说的
Well, sounds like whoever said it left an impression.
看来说的人让你印象深刻
I need to see if you can write the resolution on this.
你可不可以把处理好的视频拷进去
Sure.
当然
Whatever you find, you need to keep it to yourself.
无论你看到什么 都必须保密
Got it. What's on it?
明白 这录像录了些什么
It's just me in my room, in bed.
只是我在一个人在房♥里 床上
I am supposed to let you in bed?
我应该让你上♥床♥吗
You remember all of the times
你记得我一直告诉你
I told you that you are not my type?
你不是我喜欢的类型
Just do it.
干活就行
Oh, and FYI, I'm everyone's type.
仅供参考 所有人都喜欢我这类型
I think you mean --
我觉得你是说
No, I mean beast-iary.
我说的就是怪兽典籍
The two of you,
你们两个
I don't want to know what's going on in your head.
我不想知道你们想什么
Can you describe this thing?
你能描述一下吗
It's like a book: old, warn.
就像是一本书 又旧又破
Like, bond another?
比如绑起来了吗
Yes, yes, seen her grandfather with a book like that.
没错 她看见她爷爷拿着一本类似的
Where does he keep it?
他放在哪
It has to be... office.
应该在办公室
You know, drugdealers have been using disposable sofas
毒贩子用一次性沙发运毒
pretty successful for years.
成功了好多年
My parents check every call,
我父母检查我所有的通话记录
e-mail and text message I sent.
邮件和短♥信♥
Trust me, they'd find it.
相信我 他们找得到
Alright. Can you get the book?
你能拿到笔记本吗
Not without his keys.
得先拿到钥匙
I need to warn you, by the way,
我要提醒你一下
you might need to be a little patient with me.
你要对我有点耐心
How come.
为什么
I will probably have a lot of questions
鉴于我从未看过长曲棍球比赛
seeing as I have never actually seen a lacrosse game before.
我可能会问一连串问题
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Dude, I thought I can trust you.
兄弟 我以为我可以相信你
Relax, it's my camera, ok?
放松 是我的相机
You just need to answer me some questions.
你只需要回答几个问题
That's the one I found anyway.
不管怎样 我发现了点问题
Found what?
发现什么
There.
这里
There what?
这里怎么了
An edit point.
一个编辑点
It's been looped.
一直在重复播放
Two hours worth.
两个小时
What does that mean?
什么意思
That means 2 hours of footage...
意思是两个小时的录像
missing.
丢失了
Come on. Is that thing even a teenager?
有没有搞错 那家伙还是青少年吗
I want to see his birth certificate.
我要看他的出生证明
Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong.
那家伙是转基因出来的吧
Eddie Bammer, coach.
他叫艾迪·巴默 教练
They call him "The abomination"
人送称号♥"丑神"
Oh, that's cute.
很形象
Mccall!
麦高
What the hell are you waiting for?
你还等什么呢
This is the semifinals,
这可是半决赛
we are not royal head in the ground.
我们不能坐享其成 得拼命啊
Me? You are the one who said I was a cheater.
我的问题吗 是你说我作弊的
And, that freak of nature being on the field of fair?
那个畸形儿对咱们公平了吗
Do something!
行动起来
I can't, Allison's grandfather is here.
不行 艾莉森的爷爷在这儿
Maybe we should have brought a jacket.
我们应该带件外套的
You are cold, here, take my coat.
穿我的外套 别冻着了
Are you sure?
你没事吗
Oh, yeah.
没问题
Good-god is it always this violent?
天哪 总是这么暴♥力♥的吗
I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没知觉了
Is that one belong to you?
是你的孩子吗
No, mine is on the field.
不是 我的孩子还在场上
Well, I'm here I really wishing that he would have stuck with tennis!
此时此刻我真希望他坚持打网球
You are the yearbook photographer?
你是年鉴摄影师吗
No, I just take pictures.
不 我就是来拍照的
Just lacrosse or other things?
只是拍长曲棍球吗 还拍什么
Anything that catches my eye.
任何吸引我的东西
Hey, Lydia, what's wrong?
莉迪亚 怎么了
Lydia, come on ....
莉迪亚 别这样
Just go away.
离我远点
What's wrong?
到底怎么了
Look, I don't need anyone seeing me cry.
我不想让人看见我哭
Come on, Lydia.
别这样 莉迪亚
You shouldn't care if people see you cry, alright?
你不应该在乎别人是否看见你哭 好吗
Especially you.
你最不应该在乎
Why?
为什么
Because I think you look really beautiful when you cry.
因为我觉得你哭的时候真的很漂亮
How many fingers am I holding up?
我伸了几根手指
4 .
四根
Say 2.
说两根
2.
两根
Perfect, get up. Come on.
非常好 动起来
And get out there and have a stick.
冲过去 射门
You are still short one player, coach.
教练 你们还缺一名队员
Where's Stilinski?
斯蒂林斯基去哪儿了
Where's Stilinski?
斯蒂林斯基去哪儿了
You! You!
你 说你呢
You play lacrosse?
你会长曲棍球吗
Derek won't like this.
德里克可不想让你去
Yeah, but I will.
是的 但我还是要去
We got ourselves a player!
我们有队员了
You are gonna think I am crazy.
你会认为我疯了
If you trust me on anything,
如果对我有一点信任的话
you can trust me on this, there's nothing that
这个问题你可以相信我
you can say to me that will make you sound crazy.
你跟我说什么我都不会认为你疯了的
Literally, nothing!
绝对不会
Can you just give me 5 minutes?
我能暂时离开五分钟吗
I know, I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
But, just stay here, continue crying -
就呆在这 继续哭
or not crying - if you want, whatever works for you,
不哭也行 只要管用怎样都行
but stay here, I will be right back, ok?
但是别离开 我马上回来 好吗
And then we can talk ... about anything.
然后我们可以讨论任何事
Yeah?
好吗
Okay? Just 5 minutes.
就五分钟
Book, book!
笔记本 笔记本
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表