剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf....
《少狼》前情提要
I swear I won't see him again.
我发誓再也不见他了
Never again.
永远不许再见他
They'll be gone an hour.
我们有一小时独处时间
What's happening?
怎么回事
Your body is fighting the bite.
你的身体产生了排异
I don't suppose I can assume you'll call me "Grandpa."
我没指望你能喊我一声"爷爷"
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws?
她有那双利爪你们还担心什么
We kill them.
我们得杀了他们
We kill them all.
把他们都杀光
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Declaring war.
宣战
So far it's an "A" in French
到目前为止 法语得了A
and a "B" minus in econ.
经济学得了B-
What about chemistry?
化学呢
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up.
马上就要期中考试了 成绩会有进步的
Well, what's it at now?
现在是什么水平
The grade?
成绩吗
Uh, yeah.
对
Uh, I'm not sure.
我不清楚
But you just said it could go up.
你刚说了成绩会进步
I just--uh, I meant generally.
我只是 我是指一般情况下
You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?
你不会对我撒谎的对吗 艾萨克
No.
不会
Then tell me your grade.
那就告诉我你的成绩
I just told you, I don't know.
我告诉你了 我不知道
You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?
你想去楼下接着谈吗
No?
不想
Then tell me the grade, son.
那就告诉我你的成绩 儿子
Dad, this semester's only half over.
爸爸 这学期才过了一半
Isaac? There's plenty of time
艾萨克 还有很多时间可以
Isaac.
艾萨克
It's--it's a "D".
化学得了D
All right.
好吧
It's a "D".
得了D
I'm not angry.
我没生气
You know I'm gonna have to find a way to punish you though.
但我还是得略施惩戒
I have my responsibility as a parent.
作为父亲 我有这个责任
So we'll start with something simple, like, uh...
我们从简单的开始 比如
Tell you what, you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, okay?
你来洗碗和收拾厨房♥ 怎么样
Yeah.
好的
Good.
很好
Because I'd really like to see this place spotless.
我要你把这个地方收拾得一尘不染
Know what I'm saying?
懂我的意思吗
You know?
明白吗
I mean this entire kitchen.
我说的是整个厨房♥
Yeah!
是的
Yeah, absolutely...
绝对的
spotless.
一尘不染
Well, that was your fault.
这可是你咎由自取
You could have blinded me.
差一点我就瞎了
Shut up!
得了吧
It's a scratch!
就是个擦伤而已
It's hardly even...
甚至不能
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Freaks.
怪人
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
Okay, that's enough.
行了 够了
Let's go!
我们走吧
Isaac, grab your bike and let's go!
艾萨克 带上自行车跟我回家
Isaac?
艾萨克
Holy--!
我的天
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
What are you doing?
你在这干什么呢
Just trying to find you.
就想来找你
Did anyone see you leave?
有人看到你离开吗
No.
没有
No one, I was careful.
没人 我很小心的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is it the full moon tomorrow night?
是因为明晚的满月吗
No.
不是
No, it's not that.
不是因为那个
Um, I just wanted to ask you some things.
我想问你点事
About your--um, your family.
关于你的家族
Actually, your grandfather.
具体地说 关于你的爷爷
Okay, but I don't really know him.
好吧 不过我不太了解他
I mean, he's kind of just a guy who sends a check in the mail
每年我生日的时候 他会寄张支票给我
every year for my birthday.
仅此而已
Does he know about me?
他知道我吗
About us?
知道我们的事吗
No, my dad hasn't said a thing.
不知道 我爸爸什么都没告诉他
What is it?
怎么了
Did something else happen?
发生什么事情了吗
We just need to be a lot more careful now.
我们现在得多加小心
They're not gonna split us apart.
他们不会分开我们的
Not us.
他们分开的不是我们俩
You're sure no one followed you?
你确定没人跟踪你吗
Totally, absolutely,
确定 一定
100 million percent sure.
以及肯定
My parents are out, anyways.
反正我父母都出去了
Out?
出去了
Yeah, it's a date night.
对 今晚是约会之夜
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Well, I hope so, principal Thomas.
是的 托马斯校长
As a concerned parent, uh, I was wondering--
作为一名关心学校的家长 我想知道
how long has it been since your last performance review?
距离你上一次业绩审查过了多久
What?
你说什么
We were wondering.
我们想知道
Are you aware there's been an alarming drop
你知不知道在过去几个学期的
in academic achievement
学术成就和考试成绩上
and test scores over the past few semesters?
有很明显的下降情况
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's led the parents of Beacon Hills
这使得比肯山的家长们
to the unfortunate conclusion
得出了一个很不幸的结论
that you may no longer be suited to the position
那就是你不再适合担任
of school principal.
校长这个职位
You can't fire me.
你没权利解雇我
True.
那倒是
But we can torture you.
但是我们可以折磨你
Derek?
德里克
Derek!
德里克
What's wrong?
出什么事了
My dad.
我爸爸出事了
I think he's dead.
我想他可能死了
What did you do?
你做了什么
That's the thing.
是那个东西做的
It wasn't me.
不是我
I'm serious.
我没开玩笑
It's not like the last full moon.
不像上一次满月那样
I don't feel the same.
我觉得不太一样
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表