剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, you don't look so good.
你看起来不太好
I just need to get some water.
我只是想喝点水
No one leaves their seats.
不能离开座位
Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died.
斯泰尔斯说你知道杰克逊父母是怎么死的
Maybe.
或许吧
Talk.
快说
It was a car accident.
车祸
My dad was the Insurance Investigator,
我爸是保险调查员
and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche,
每次他看见杰克逊开着保时捷呼啸而过
he makes some comment
都会针对
About the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18.
他成年后将获得的巨额赔偿金发表点评论
So not only is Jackson rich Now,
所以说杰克逊不仅现在有钱
but he's getting even richer at 18?
等他成年他更是会富得流油
Yep.
对啊
There's something so deeply wrong with that.
这里面保证有猫腻
You know what?
你知道吗
I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's In-box.
我能试着找找我爸收件箱里的保险报告
He keeps everything.
他什么都保存下来
Scott Mccall,
斯科特·麦高
Please report to the Principal's Office.
请到校长办公室来
Jackson!
杰克逊
I'm fine, just give me a minute.
我没事 给我一分钟时间
Perfect.
好极了
Don't forget the dates.
别忘了日期
"Passengers arrived at the Hospital DOA.
病人送到医院已经死亡
The estimated time of death--
估算死亡时间为
9:26 p.m., June 14, 1995."
一九九五年六月十四日晚九时二十六分
Jackson's birthday is June 15th.
杰克逊的生日是六月十五日
Oh, no, I'm sorry.
哦 不是吧 真对不住了
Uh, yes, i'm leaving.
是的 我要走了
But none of you are.
但是你们都走不了
You may go when you're done with the re-shelving.
你们把书都码好才能走
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
长夜漫漫 好好享受
The principal wanted to see me?
校长要见我吗
No...i did.
不 我要见你
I'm concerned about the detention today.
我很关心今天的留堂
How Allison ended up in there with you
艾丽森是怎么落得和你
and Mr. Stilinski.
以及斯蒂林斯先生留堂的
A sink was ripped off the wall.
洗手池从墙上被卸下来了
You're lucky i'm here to explain that to people somehow.
有我解释这件事是你的幸运
You realize that?
你意识到了吗
Yeah. I do now.
我现在意识到了
Good.
很好
Are you having sex with my daughter?
你和我女儿上♥床♥了吗
Uh...no.
没
I'm not having sex with your daughter.
我没和您的女儿上♥床♥
I certainly hope not.
我也希望如此
Hello?
有人吗
It means he was born after his mom died--by c-section.
这就意味着他是在他妈死后剖腹产生的
They had to pull him out of her dead body.
他们必须把他从他妈的尸体中拿出来
You okay, dude?
你没事吧 哥们
So was it an accident or not?
那到底是不是事故
The word all over the report is "inconclusive".
报纸上的报道用了"不确定"这个词
Then his parents could have been murdered?
那他父母可能是被谋杀的
If they were, then it falls In line with the kanima myth.
如果是的话就和变形怪的传说一致了
You know?
你知道吗
It seeks out and kills murderers.
它搜寻并且杀死谋杀犯
But for Jackson?
但这么做是为了杰克逊
Or for whoever's controlling him?
还是想控制他呢
We have to talk to him.
我们必须和他谈谈
We have to tell him.
我们必须告诉他
He's not gonna l--
他才不会
Erica!
艾瑞卡
I think she's having a seizure.
我想她癫痫发作了
He's alive.
他还活着
Hey, we need to get her to a hospital.
我们得送她去医院
Derek--only to derek.
德里克 只能是德里克
When we get her to the hospital--
等我们送她去医院
To derek.
德里克
To derek.
去找德里克
Go.
去吧
Hey, Scott!
嘿 斯科特
I'm staying here with you.
我要和你留下
He can't take her alone.
他没法一个人带她去
Not like this.
这样不行
And Matt--I've got to call an ambulance for him, just go.
还有马特 我给他叫急救车 去吧
This doesn't feel right.
我感觉这样不对
It's okay.
没事的
No, it's not.
不 肯定会出事
No, it's not right.
不 这样不好
It doesn't--it doesn't mean Anything.
不会发生任何事
But it feels like it does.
但是我感觉会
Scott, go.
斯科特 走吧
Go.
走吧
Hello?
有人吗
Over here.
我在这里
Is this your house?
这是你的房♥子吗
It was.
曾经是
I'll tell you all about it.
我会慢慢跟你说的
But first...
不过首先
Did you bring the flower?
你把花儿带来了吗
I couldn't find it.
我找不到了
That's okay.
没事
But since you don't have it, I'm Gonna need that kiss.
不过既然你没有花 那就要给我吻
Is...something wrong?
有什么不对劲的吗
Pull her up.
扶着她
Is she dying?
她快不行了吗
She might, i...
也许...
Which is why this is gonna hurt.
可能会很疼
You broke her arm!
你拧断她的胳膊了
It'll trigger the healing Process.
这样会触发自我愈合功能
I still gotta get the venom Out.
我必须要把毒液挤出来
This is where it's really gonna Hurt.
现在才是疼的时候
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
You make a good batman.
你是个勇敢的人
You know who it is.
你知道那是谁
Jackson.
杰克逊
You just wanted Erica to Confirm it, didn't you?
你只是派艾瑞卡去确认一下 不是吗
I'm gonna help you stop him.
我要帮助你阻止他
As part of your pack.
作为你的狼群的一份子
If you want me in, fine.
如果你想我加入 好
But we'll do it on one condition.
但是你必须答应我
We're gonna catch him, not kill Him.
我们只是抓他 不是杀他
And?
还有呢
And we do it my way.
按照我说的来做
Thank you, Jenna.
谢谢你 珍娜
Thanks, you guys.
谢谢大家
I appreciate it.
我真的很感激
Please...
求求你
You have to tell him.
一定要告诉他
It's okay, your baby's fine.
没事的 你的宝宝很健康
Not...the baby.
我不是说宝宝
Okay.
好的
He killed Sean.
他杀了肖恩
Honey, the police know.
亲爱的 警♥察♥已经知道了
They don't...
他们不知道
They didn't see it.
他们没看到
It wasn't human.
凶手不是人类
Okay.
好
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表