剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Just something my grandfather said.
我爷爷提到过这句活
All right, I got it.
好 我知道了
Kill Jackson.
杀了杰克逊
Problem solved.
问题就解决啦
He risked his life for us.
他曾经豁出性命保护我们
Against peter, you remember that?
对抗皮特那时候 不记得啦
Yes, but what did we just find out?
记得 但是看看我们都发现了什么
He got the bite from Derek.
德里克咬了他
It's funny how he just got
有意思的是他是怎样做到
exactly what he wanted by
看似为我们豁出性命
supposedly risking his life for us, it's funny.
又使自己如愿以偿的 真好笑
Yeah, it doesn't mean he's
是啊 但这并不意味着
not still worth saving.
他不值得被拯救
It's always something with him, though.
但他还是不对劲
He doesn't know what he's doing.
他根本不知道自己在做什么
So what?
那又怎样
So, I didn't either.
我也不知道
You remember when I almost killed you and Jackson?
你还记得我曾经差点杀了你和杰克逊吗
I had someone to stop me.
那时候有人阻止了我
He has nobody.
但杰克逊却没有
That's his own fault.
他自找的
Doesn't matter.
这无所谓了
If we can save him, we should try.
如果我们能救他 就得试试看
Stiles went to check on Lydia.
斯泰尔斯去看看莉迪亚的情况
She still hasn't forgiven him
他说过要和她谈谈
for promising to talk to her,
结果却把她丢在车里了
and then ditching her at her car.
这事莉迪亚还没原谅他呢
That's not easy to explain.
这事可不好解释了
How did your dad know where to be last night?
你♥爸♥爸昨晚怎么知道确切的地点
He was there in the alley.
他就在巷子里
Him and Gerard.
他和杰勒德
They have people.
他们有自己的情报网
Guys who monitor every camera in town.
那些可以监视镇上摄像机的人
ATMs, traffic cameras.
自动取款机 交通探头啦
Have you seen the ones they put up in school?
你见过他们装在学校里的吗
You thought I told him.
你觉得是我告诉他的
No.
不
I don't know, I just--
我也不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just--
我真的不知道 只是
I'm on your side, Scott.
我站在你这边 斯科特
I'm always on your side.
我永远都站在你这边
I know.
我懂
I know. I'm sorry.
我懂 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just that I thought that things
只是我觉得一切到了现在
would get back to normal by now.
都应该回归正常了
Or at least normal enough
至少正常到
so I could pass my classes.
让我可以通过考试
You'll pass.
你会通过的
Could you put some music on? Please?
你能放点音乐吗 好吗
Uh, yeah, radio?
当然 收音机吗
Uh, use entune. It has pandora.
车载系统里面有个音乐魔盒
I felt like I was gonna fall asleep in your arms.
我感觉自己在你怀里都快睡着了
I like it when you fall asleep in my arms.
我喜欢你在我怀里睡着
I don't.
我不喜欢
I wake up, and you're always gone.
每次我醒了 你都走了
That's only because I don't want to wake you.
那是因为我不想吵醒你
I'd rather just wake up with you.
我宁愿和你一起醒来
You will.
你会的
High school's only two more years.
高中还剩两年
Which is hard enough for normal
对于正常人来说
people to get through.
都很难熬过去
Hey, what would you say if I could be normal?
你觉得要是我变回正常人呢
I've been thinking about it ever
自从我们在医院看到她
since we saw her at the hospital.
我就不停地想这件事
Lydia was bit by an alpha, right?
莉迪亚是被阿尔法狼咬伤的 对吧
Peter told Stiles that if the
皮特告诉斯泰尔斯
bite doesn't turn you, it'll kill you.
如果咬伤没有转变你 你就必死无疑
But nothing happened to Lydia.
但是莉迪亚什么事都没有
Meaning?
意味着
Meaning what, she's immune?
意味什么 她是免疫的吗
If she is, doesn't that--
如果她是的话
doesn't immunity mean that you could be cured?
免疫不就意味着你能被治愈吗
Would you want that?
你想要那样吗
I-I want anything that lets me be with you.
只要能使我们在一起 我都想要
And not just till the end of high school.
而且不只是在高中 还有以后
Well, then you better not get
那你最好
into too good of a college.
别被太好的大学录取
My grades suck.
我的成绩糟透了
Not just till college.
也不仅是大学
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I know.
我知道
You guys might wanna come take a look at this.
你们得过来看看
I have to tell my father.
我得告诉我爸爸
Scott.
斯科特
He's going to kill someone.
他又要杀人了
Okay, tell him.
好吧 告诉他吧
Tell him everything.
都告诉他
Scott, I gotta tell mine too.
斯科特 我也要告诉我爸爸
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
It's not.
错不在你
But we have to tell them.
但是我们必须要告诉他们
We're just a bunch of teenagers.
我们只是一群孩子
We can't handle this.
我们解决不了这个
You're right.
你是对的
How you gonna make your dad believe all this?
你怎么让你♥爸♥爸相信这一切
I don't know.
我不知道
He'll believe me.
他会相信我的
You scared the hell outta me.
你吓死我了
I've been sitting here for an hour, waiting for you.
我在这等你 都坐了一个小时了
I can't hang out right now, Lydia.
我现在没法出去玩 莉迪亚
I don't need anyone to hang out with.
我不需要找人陪我玩
I need someone to talk to.
我需要找人谈谈
I-I understand that it's important,
我知道这很重要
but if it can just wait--
但是可以等等
Why is everyone always telling me to wait?
为什么每个人都告诉我等等
Why can't anyone have "Right now" available?
为什么就没有人说现在就行呢
Because you can't have everything right now.
因为你无法现在想要什么就有什么
You know what I need?
你知道我现在需要什么吗
I need someone to translate five
我需要找个人翻译
pages of archaic Latin.
整整五页的古拉丁文
Obviously, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
很明显这也不是一下就能找到
I know archaic Latin.
我懂古拉丁文
You know Archaic Latin?
你懂古拉丁文
I got bored with classical latin.
我觉得古典拉丁文太无聊了
Just how smart are you?
你到底是有多聪明
Just show me the pages.
给我看看吧
Could you buzz us in? I gotta see my dad.
能让我们进去吗 我要找我爸爸
Scott, Stiles.
斯科特 斯泰尔斯
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Have you met Jackson's father,
你们见过杰克逊的父亲了吗
Mr. David Whittmore?
这是大卫·维特莫先生
Esquire.
是一位绅士
That means lawyer.
意思是律师
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Ms. Morrell said that word means "friend."
莫雷尔小姐说那词的意思是朋友
"The kanima seeks a friend."
变形怪在寻求一个同伴
She was wrong.
她错了
It means "master."
这个词的意思是主人
"The kanima seeks a master."
变形怪在寻求一个主人
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表